Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kim Woo Bin (김우빈)

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 5 months ago #137721

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: Kim Woo-bin looks happy with girlfriend :luvluv:

Actor Kim Woo-bin and his girlfriend and actress Shin Min-a recently posed for a photo shoot for apparel brand Giordano.

restmb_jhidxmake-4.jpg

The photo shows Shin wearing a dark gray coat over striped knitwear, resting her head on Kim’s shoulder.

Kim looks ready for winter, wearing the brand’s dark gray wool coat over a black turtleneck.

The two celebrities began dating in May after shooting commercial photos in February.

(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat, syelin88

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 5 months ago #138809

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Woobin at Sewing boundaries fashion show rehearsal.

t.co/njYi83Pbcm

t.co/cpLSqsJP9d
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, BadBat

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 5 months ago #138810

• DOH
  • Gold Star
CR6N8k4VEAAg3T-.jpg

CR6LwBwVAAAetPm.png

CR6LTz1UkAEiGdE.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 5 months ago #138843

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Thanks sis@DOH, I didn't realise that Woo Bin still participated in runway shows. :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 5 months ago #138927

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Have anyone seen KWB's movie "TWENTY"? He is hilarious. First time seeing him like this. A total 360 degrees change from The Heirs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 5 months ago #138931

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Kim Woo Bin Returns to His Model Roots for Seoul Fall 2015 Fashion Show
Posted on October 23, 2015 by ockoala

Kim Woo Bin Returns to His Model Roots for Seoul Fall 2015 Fashion Show Posted on October 23, 2015 by ockoala
The older I get, the more nostalgic I am, which makes me feel more square and less hip, but then I don’t give a fug these days other than being happy with the things I like. One of which is people staying in touch with their roots, wherever one comes from it’s lovely not to forget it and sweeter yet to go back from time to time to check in. That’s the case this week with model turned actor Kim Woo Bin, who was seen on the catwalk during Seoul’s fall fashion week for indie designer Sewing Boundaries. The clothes were odd, as befits “couture” of course, but the whole package is cool nonetheless when it’s someone now as famous as Kim Woo Bin lending his model physique and aura for his original profession.

[S영상] 김우빈 이성경 이철우 몬스타엑스 형원, '런웨이에 선 스타들'

cr: stardailynews
:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, syelin88

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 7 years 5 months ago #151593

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1553
<Master> 1st posters released!

#KimWooBin
CvlBnfJUMAAwb2W-2.jpg

#KangDongWon
CvlBm2VVUAAvSa4-2.jpg

#LeeByungHun
CvlBfq_UsAAOG0n-2.jpg

<Master> Plot
An intellectual crime investigation team goes after company Won Network. The company is involved in a massive fraud case.

Kim Jae-Myung (Kang Dong-Won) is the leader of intellectual crime investigation team. He is smart, charismatic, aggressive and bold to lead the intellectual crime investigation team.

President Jin (Lee Byung-Hun) is the president of Won Network. Park Jang-Goon (Kim Woo-Bin) is the Section Chief of Won Network. He is the brains behind Won Network.

via asianwiki
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by okeydokey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, sarah.94

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 6 years 10 months ago #155809

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
OMG! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Kim Woo Bin Is Diagnosed With Nasopharyngeal Cancer, Agency Reveals Treatment Plans

Kim Woo Bin’s agency recently gave an update on the actor’s health.

Kim-Woo-Bin.png

On May 24, his agency Sidus HQ released an official statement, saying, “Kim Woo Bin recently noticed something abnormal about his body while he was in the midst of multiple schedules. When he went to the hospital to see what it was, he received a diagnosis for nasopharyngeal cancer.”

The agency continued, saying, “Thankfully, they said it’s not too late to receive treatment, so he has started radiation therapy and is taking medication. He will be focusing on treatment so that he can return with a healthier image. We are currently discussing his schedule due to his treatment. We ask for your support and encouragement.”

We wish Kim Woo Bin the speediest of recoveries!

via Soompi

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, sarah.94

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 6 years 10 months ago #155833

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
OMO hope he'll get well soon , I hate this disease I was watching patients in hospital my heart beating..
hope it disappear forever :( :(
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 6 years 8 months ago #156065

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
Kim Woo Bin’s New Film Pauses All Production Until His Full Recovery

Kim-Woo-Bin-768x432.jpg

Production of Kim Woo Bin’s upcoming movie “Wiretap” (working title) has entirely been paused.

It was previously revealed that filming will be pushed back due to the actor’s cancer diagnosis, but it was announced on July 6 that director Choi Dong Hoon has completely put a break on production. All cast and crew members have disbanded and will not proceed until Kim Woo Bin completes treatments and makes a full recovery. Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in May and is being treated with radiation therapy and medication.

A source from the film commented, “Director Choi Dong Hoon received great shock from the news of Kim Woo Bin,” and revealed that he made the decision because, “He prioritizes Kim Woo Bin’s health recovery more than filming and is very worried.”

Shin Min Ah

One industry insider stated, “Many people’s attention have been drawn to Shin Min Ah as she always accompanies Kim Woo Bin to the hospital when he goes for treatment. There are a lot of people at the hospital, but because they are such a good-looking couple, I think many people notice them.” The insider added, “Many inside the hospital have said that they can’t help but send the couple their encouragement and support because the two are always seen smiling even in the midst of a very difficult situation.”

Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin’s relationship became public in 2015 after the two became close during endorsement activities for fashion brand Giordano and started dating.

We continue to wish the best for Kim Woo Bin, his friends, and family.

Cr. soompi

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis
Time to create page: 2.170 seconds