Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kim Woo Bin (김우빈)

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 5 days ago #83795

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Woobin is HOT and he is so busy not only in variety shows, dramas, movies and tons of commercials to boot. So happy for him.

A repost....
Kim Woo-bin, Junho, Kang Haneul star in coming-of-age movie

Well don’t they make a handsome trio. The cast of the new coming-of-age movie Twenty has been confirmed, and Kim Woo-bin has signed on to lead a group of three friends at the cusp of adulthood as they chase after girls, dreams, and their place in the world. Idol Lee Junho (Cold Eyes) and rising star Kang Haneul (Angel Eyes, Heirs) are co-starring as the two other besties in the group.

Kim Woo-bin stars as the girl-crazy friend — he can’t control himself when he’s around the opposite sex, and despite being a jobless guy with no idea what to do with his future, he throws all of his energy into getting girls. Junho dreams of being a manhwa artist, and agonizes between his longtime dream and the reality of being a starving artist. He works every part-time job he can find while studying to re-take the college entrance exam. Kang Haneul plays the happy-go-lucky golden boy who does everything well; he’s a college freshman while his two buddies didn’t (or couldn’t) go to school.

The movie comes from writer-director Lee Byung-heon (not the actor) who has co-writing credit on Sunny and Speed Scandal, among other films. Twenty is about the vitality of hot-blooded youth and the infinite possibilities that exist when you’re twenty, when you can love anyone, do anything, and be anything. It promises to be a cheerful, realistic story about the “shining, immature” loves and friendships of three boys as they turn twenty together. It sounds adorable, and heartfelt, and I want to watch it now.

Twenty starts filming this summer.
Cr: Dramabeans via Olsen
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, gominam1990

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 9 years 11 months ago #84677

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Magazines....
For Men's Uno, May 2014 issue China

Buckaroo Jeans

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 9 years 11 months ago #84678

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
For Merrell sports brand

For Giordano S/S 2014

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 9 years 11 months ago #84679

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thai Seventeen magazine, #138 May 2014 issue

Cr Anna_Zu
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 9 years 11 months ago #84680

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
For Smart - school uniform brand

The following user(s) said Thank You: gominam1990

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 9 years 11 months ago #84681

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
KWB Easy mag interview

Kim Woo Bin’s Interview in Easy Magazine
Translated by: heodangseunggi

Q: What is your impression of ShangHai after coming here?
WB: Ionce came with my family to ShangHai before, the scenery was very beautiful because it was night time (with all the lights on). But unfortunately, it was raining today (the day of interview)..

Q: Do you know in Shanghai, your nickname is fishcake? How do you find it?
WB: I like it. It is very interesting!

Q: From the drama, “The Heirs”, you are well known in China. But personally, you are different from Choi Young Do right?
WB: From some aspects, there are differences. I think it has got to do with expressing feelings. For me, I will express it directly, but for YoungDo, he will keep his thoughts to himself. Because I am acting as YoungDo, I must understand him fully and act him out just the way he is.

Q: Many people liked the tone when YoungDo speaks. How did you manage to express YoungDo just the way he is? (In terms of speaking)
WB: In terms of speaking, I fret for a long time. When i was preparing, in order to make YoungDo “alive”, I really put in a lot of effort. I consider what kind of person he is, how he is affected by issues… and thought about how can I say the lines well, and how can I make people remember my lines. These are the areas that I need to consider.

Q: When “The Heirs” was airing, audiences teased that if YoungDo puts his fringe down, he can immediately get EunSang. For you, do you like to have your fringe down or up?
WB: I like it better when my fringe is down. Because when it is up, I will look kind of fierce. When the fringe is down, I will look more gentle and more approachable. (Laughs)

Q: Now Kim Woo Bin’s popularity is getting higher, do you find that anything has changed in your life?
WB: With more people recognizing me especially when I am walking on the streets, I feel very grateful. This pushes me to work harder.

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 9 years 11 months ago #84682

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Q: Do you feel burdened as an idol?
WB: I aren’t a star yet, I’m still a newbie (rookie). I still have lots to learn in order to become a star. But there are still people who don’t recognize me….
Q: Through our email interview last time, you said you still feel goosebumps when you see yourself acting on tv. Do you feel better now? Or are there any scenes that you feel okay when you see yourself?
WB: I was never satisfied with it. There are many seniors (sunbae) who says, despite acting for 10, 20 years, if asked whether they are satisfied with their acting, hardly people would say yes. For me personally, I will not be satisfied. Even during filming, there are many areas to improve on. In order to be better, I will work harder!
Q: what is your biggest charm?
WB: Charm…. probably people like me because my image is different from flower boy kind of image? I feel that i am kind of manly.

Q: After “The Heirs” ended, the local fans named you as “god of men” (男神), do you have any “god of men” or “god of female” in your heart?
WB: there are many! But if I have to say it one by one, I am worried that I will miss someone’s name. So…. I shall not answer this question. Haha.

Q: Some of your model friends such as Kim Young Kwang, Hong Jong Hyun and Lee Soo Hyuk, with everyone working hard, will you discuss the topic of acting with them when all of you meet up? Or will you exchange any advice?
WB: In terms of acting, Young Kwang, Jong Hyun and Soo Hyuk are my seniors. As seniors and friends, there are many things for me to learn. They will advice me, and sometimes I tell them my worries.

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 9 years 11 months ago #84683

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Q: how do you feel when you were chosen to film “Running Man” in Australia? Audiences say you give a “variety heodang” kind of feeling? (Ps: variety heodang as in clumsy etc)
WB: I have gone to “Running Man” thrice. The filming schedule was tight, and in terms of physical areas, it was tiring. But the members of “Running Man” took care of me, so I find it interesting and I enjoy the process of filming too. In the future, if they invite me to “Running Man” again, I will definitely be okay with it. I am also realizing that I am a “variety heodang” after filming it.

Q: for the next movie “The Technicians”, what have you prepared for it?
WB: I have been filming it since April. Even though it isn’t official yet, but I will go to the filming set to “play around”. Because the staffs for this movie is the same as my previous movie “Friends 2”. So I think I will feel more comfortable.

Q: up till now, you have acted as a “Bad Student”. In your own school times, what kind of student are you?
WB: Because I became a model quite early, so I hardly stay in school. I am also unsure about the type of student I was.

Q: In terms of acting, are you interested in musicals other than movies and tv dramas?
WB: When I was learning acting, I took part in small scale kind of drama. But because of modeling, I performed once only and didn’t get the chance to carry on with it. Even though it was a one time experience, I have learnt a lot. I have a lot of interest in musicals, but I cant really sing well and have no confidence in it. So i think i should learn singing first then consider it the next time..

Via woooourbin

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 9 years 11 months ago #84836

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hyun Bin says he wants to meet up with Kim Woo Bin

Kim Woo Bin is garnering respect, attention, and compliments from senior actors left and right! Recently, Choi Won Young expressed his liking for the young model-turned-actor, and now, popular Hallyu star Hyun Bin likewise relayed his desire to meet up with Kim Woo Bin and invite him to a gathering of male actors.

Hyun Bin met up with reporters on May 12 and talked about how he enjoyed watching 'Friends 2', which starred Kim Woo Bin. He brought up the gathering of male actors, which included top names like Ahn Sung Ki, Park Joong Hun, Jang Dong Gun, and other senior actors, saying, "I even heard about Kim Woo Bin from my seniors. I heard a lot of good things about him."
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove, gominam1990

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 9 years 11 months ago #84837

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
He continued, "Seeing as how I'm the maknae in that gathering, the seniors brought up Kim Woo bin, and even said to me, 'Shouldn't you pick a new maknae?' 'Shouldn't you meet him once?' and more. That was my first time hearing stuff like that in eight years.They told me to try contacting him, so I even personally got in touch with him. I'm trying to meet up with him when he has the time."

Hyun Bin was asked if he was thinking of recruiting Kim Woo Bin as the new maknae of the gathering. The actor responded, "Our thoughts need to match. Starting from a young age, I met up with a galaxy of seniors, interacted with them, created a lot of good memories, and heard many good stories. The fact that they're talking about one man means that man is lucky. I am also curious about this man who my seniors talk about positively."

Looks like Kim Woo Bin may possibly be joining this prestigious group of male actors!
Source: Allkpop

I am thrilled and happy for Kim Woo Bin. I am impressed, his head is together... he is sincere in his words and actions. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: gominam1990, ningning
Time to create page: 0.834 seconds