TOPIC: Kim Woo Bin (김우빈)

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 3 months ago #75570

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Kim Woo Bin Gets His Beauty Rest In The January 2014 Issue Of Vogue Girl Korea

012_2013-12-17.jpg

thanks couch kimchi.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 3 months ago #75571

• elankham
  • Administrator
Woo Bin get more attention after HEIRS.

Screenshot2013-12-18at12.07.59AM.jpg

Screenshot2013-12-18at12.08.17AM.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 3 months ago #75596

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Hot namja..

kim-woo-bin_1387327031_20131217_KimWooBin_2.jpg

:ding:

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 3 months ago #75597

• yunihz
I can't...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

=X

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 3 months ago #75835

• yunihz
[Interview] Kim Woo Bin Originally Had No Intention of Becoming an Actor

54059003.jpg

The model-turned-actor Kim Woo Bin confessed that he originally never dreamed of becoming an actor.

In a recent interview with Newsen, the rising star confessed, “I was not interested in acting at all when I was a model.”

He continued by saying, “My goal was to become a professor in modeling, and even when I was in the model agency I refused to take acting lesson. But I realized later that in order to model for commercials, I needed to have some acting skills, so I finally started taking acting lessons.”

“Then I fell in love with my first acting instructor. He was so passionate in acting and tried to help me out with so much sincerity that I started wondering what it was to act, and wanted to challenge myself. I got the same feeling that I felt when I first started modeling,” said Kim Woo Bin.

“I began to pour all my efforts into acting, even asking for extra assignments,” continued the actor. “The biggest charm of both modeling and acting is that they have basics, but there is no definite answer. You get different results depending on how much you try and contemplate on it.”

54059002.jpg

Recently there have been many model-turned-actors who have gained much recognition, with Kim Woo Bin being one of them.

“Cha Seung Won always cheers me on and supports me. I think it’s because he was also a model in the beginning,” said Kim Woo Bin. “I, too, want to give back what I received when I get my own hoobaes later on.”
[Interview] Kim Woo Bin Originally Had No Intention of Becoming an Actor

Even though he has been keeping himself busy with acting, Kim Woo Bin doesn’t want to give up on modeling.

He stated, “I missed this season’s collection show for the first time since I debuted, due to my drama schedule. But I really love modeling, and am thankful for it for bringing me to this spot. I would like to continue modeling as long as I can.”

Photo credit: Newsen
Source: Mwave
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 3 months ago #75837

• yunihz
Kim Woo Bin Grew Up With Lots of Love From His Family Unlike Choi Young Do

54059004.jpg

“Unlike Choi Young Do in The Heirs, I was raised with a lot of love from my parents,” said Kim Woo Bin. “We even have a family Kakaotalk chat room. And I’m really close with my little sister who is three years younger than I am.”

Now that the drama was over, he was asked what kind of things he wants to try these days.

“I want to learn how to sing,” said Kim Woo Bin. “Unlike my appearance, I’m really bad at dancing, singing, and exercising.

The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove, vertige25

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 3 months ago #75849

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
Kim Woo Bin Says Lee Jong Suk is Not a Rival, But a Beloved Friend

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Kim Woo Bin opened up about Lee Jong Suk, his co-star on KBS 2TV’s School 2013 in an interview with Newsen.

When he was asked about acting with Lee Min Ho compared to Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin answered, “Lee Jong Suk and I were friends from before, so it was easy to look at him in the eyes when I acted, but since Lee Min Ho is older than me, it was difficult to treat him comfortably at first, but luckily, he tried to break the ice by joking around. Later on I mistakenly called him ′you′ since we were friends in the drama.”

Many people regard Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk to be rivals, but the actor disagreed.

“We always show support for each other,” said Kim Woo Bin. “They call us rivals, but that’s not true. He started modeling and acting before me, so he gives me a lot of advice and I learn a lot from him.”

“I even screen captured and sent him a message when his drama I Hear Your Voice earned viewer’s rating of over 20%. I recently watched his movie too,” continued the actor. “He is my loving friend, not a rival.”

The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz, vertige25

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 3 months ago #75868

• elankham
  • Administrator
Kim Woo Bin, "I Didn't Want To Betray Writer Kim Eun Sook's Trust"

Actor Kim Woo Bin's words, "It was the middle of December when I opened my eyes," makes us realize how busy his year was. Starting with KBS 2V's "School 2013," which ended in the beginning of this year, movie "Friends 2," and SBS drama "The Heirs," the year of 2013 has been Kim Woo Bin's year.

"I did not know that I will get this big of an attention. In the beginning, Choi Young Do is a bad guy. Young Do was a trash. But I did not even know that he will have the change of mind later in the drama. I feel thankful for all the attention I am receiving, but it also makes me bewildered sometimes," Kim Woo Bin said in an interview.

When asked about drama scrip writer Kim Eun Sook, whom Kim Woo Bin has worked with in another drama "A Gentlemen's Dignity," Kim Woo Bin said, "In ' A Gentlemen's Dignity,' my role was such a small role, but script writer Kim Eun Sok made it an interesting role. The lines were funny, and I learned a lot from older actors in the drama. So I really wanted to work with her in the near future, and I was really happy that she called me for this drama, 'The Heirs.'"

kim-woo-bin.jpg

Ehmmm..he look delicious with this style..

The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, yunihz, vertige25

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 3 months ago #75905

• yunihz
Even Big Bang's Daesung is... 'Choi Young Do' fanboy; kekekeke..

capture-20131222-085931.png

cr. ant-mino @tumblr

:wahaha
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 3 months ago #75967

• yunihz
Kim Soo Ro Calls Kim Woo Bin to Write Him an Encouragement Letter

201312171036101117_2.jpg

Needing comfort while serving in the military Real Man, Kim Soo Ro called up his junior, Kim Woo Bin, to write him a comfort letter.

Although at first the call didn’t go through, Kim Woo Bin finally picked up, recognizing Kim Soo Ro’s voice right away.

During the phone call, Kim Soo Ro explained that if Kim Woo Bin writes him a really good letter, he can get a few days of vacation.

Kim Woo Bin then wittily replied, “In order for me to express my feelings for you, even ten pages won’t be enough.” :wahaha

via Mwave
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, vertige25
Time to create page: 0.618 seconds