Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kim Woo Bin (김우빈)

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 11 months ago #124003

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi @LukaforLove, yes, Woobin smokes on occasion..... I know... I am not fond of smokers... :( but as long as I don't see pictures of him smoking... I'm okay. Unfortunately his buddy, Jongsuk is seen often smoking... they say to calm his nerves, always does in between his filming, or when he feel like it. sigh

Hello @Jhen, Woobin is a very busy man... always have schedules to do... seems like daily. I am not complaining... :P

our Shinhye was ambassador at the JIFF together with Song Joong-ki previously. It is now the 16th Jeonju IFF ! Lim Sung-min and Kim Dong-wan hosts the opening ceremony of the JIFF at Jeonju Sports Stadium on Thursday.

The stars in attendance included rising Hallyu star Kim Woo-bin, beloved actress and director Moon So-ri, and directors Im Kwon-taek and Lee Byeong-heon.
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, LukaforLove, jhen30

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 11 months ago #124007

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
hello sis eve, yes he's very in demand now a days. i didn't know that kim woo bin is also a smoker.
why is that every famous man in korea is a chain smoker sis. is this there way to conceal the pressured
of being an actor. or they just want to show it that they belong to a high class people. lol just wondering :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 11 months ago #124122

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :ding:

Kim Woo Bin for 7even.gifs :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

tumblr_n5smj0xobI1siqvhio3_250.gif

tumblr_n5smj0xobI1siqvhio1_250.gif

tumblr_n5smj0xobI1siqvhio2_250.gif

tumblr_n5smj0xobI1siqvhio4_250.gif

credit to the inheritors

thanksfortheadd69.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 11 months ago #124125

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:shy: please do not follow my example..... :pinch:
I did when I was in college.... only when we were hanging out with drinks on our hands, on occasions.... shameful habit then. mine was, I think, more like to blend in.... but that's not a cool way of thinking ! I have completely stopped that bad habit and can't stand smokes even from e-cigarettes. I literally gag. :sick:

Here's a bts short clip from The Heirs... :)
opps... the video didn't work

Youngdo hits ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Making of ‘The Heirs’ Japan Edition by BurningMonsters

this two :lol:

cr: the inheritors
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 11 months ago #124145

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Saw this shirt worn by KWB for his cf.... then I remember seeing this blouse worn by Shinhye for VIKI

They are similar styles. :)

One of my wish list... Maybe as partners in solving crimes! Both will have action and thrilling scenes together.
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, jhen30

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 11 months ago #124165

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Nooo, I couldn't tell that he's a smoker. His lips look smooth all the time, must be because of tons of lip gloss. and I didn't know LJS smokes too, that baby face guy :1 I do know LMH smokes because I've seen a san photo of him and his lips kinda look dark/pale. Can anyone post a picture of WB without make up hehehehe
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, jhen30

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 11 months ago #124177

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I can only think of WooBin in his stint with Running Man... he was a fav appearing on that variety show on numerous times.. ;)

cr sewis

Woobin is not a smoker as often as Jongsuk... I only imagine JS's lips with a dent right smack on his lower lip :P if you notice JS gums you will know that he smokes. :pinch:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 11 months ago #124212

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
It's OK man smoking, better than drinking alot become drunk and beating woman!!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

Woo Bin for another CF.

3801213fb80e7bec1165039e2a2eb9389b506b15.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 11 months ago #124213

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
the lady is pretty, who is she :shy: :shy: :shy:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 8 years 11 months ago #124269

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Kim Woo Bin is Sincerely Thankful to Have Gained Kang Ha Neul and 2PM′s Junho as Friends

Kim Woo Bin struck a pose during his interview with Newsen.

After hitting a home run with the movie Twenty, Kim Woo Bin shared what happened behind the scenes while filming Twenty, his friendship with actors around his age, as well as his present and future as an actor and a man in his 20s during the interview with Newsen.

91932002.jpg

Regarding his Twenty co-stars, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM′s Junho, Kim Woo bin said, ′I′ve done three projects up to Twenty with Ha Neul. He′s exactly the same as when I first saw him. In the previous project, we didn′t have much interaction, but this time, we spent a lot of time together and I discovered that he′s an even better kid than I thought he was. He′s a friend who gives energy and whom I want to see often."

"I noticed that Ha Neul was going through some hardships recently and he′s fighting through well. I want to be of strength to him, but I honestly don′t know the answer either, so I can only give him a shoulder to lean on when he′s struggling," said Kim Woo Bin. "It′s unfortunate, but I hope I can be even a tiny bit of comfort for him. I hope the reporters can be nice to him too. He′s a really good friend."

Talking about Junho, Kim Woo Bin said, "Junho is exactly as he is on the screen. He′s a famous idol group member and a friend I thought was very cool. I used to feel a bit of distance with him, but after seeing him up close, he′s full of charms."

"These days, the three of us contact each other every day and chatter away. We play a lot of jokes and talk about a lot of things. I′m sincerely happy to have gained two great friends. I want to see them for a very long time."

89948548.jpg

When asked if his closest friends from his modeling days, such as Kim Young Kwang, Lee Soo Hyuk, Hong Jong Hyun, and more get jealous of his newfound friendships like with Lee Jong Suk from School 2014, Kim Woo Bin burst out laughing.

"They don′t get jealous. They′re so busy that they don′t have time to think about those kinds of things. We still contact each other from time to time, but it′s hard for us to get together, so it′s been awhile since we′ve seen each other."

"Even so, there are relationships where you haven′t seen the person for years, but once you see them again, it feels like nothing has changed. Even though they′re not around, it seems like they are. That′s how my friends are like."

"For Jong Suk, it′s hard for me to say ′let′s go eat.′ We both know just how tired we both are. We′re both tired and busy, and it′s kind of iffy to say something and reject it. I think it would be fine to meet each other when we′re both pretty free and let all of our burdens loose. We won′t become distant because we don′t see each other," added Kim Woo Bin.

"When I went to the fan meeting? He cried like no other there, but as soon as it was over, he didn′t say much. More than talking, we′re the types to express ourselves gradually. I told him that if he didn′t come to the screening, I would get upset, and so he came. It′s like that."

72112945.jpg

Comparing himself with his movie character, Chi Ho, Kim Woo Bin said, "Chi Ho can be explained easily by saying he′s very popular and is a player, but honestly, out of the three, he′s just good at pretending to know a lot about women. He doesn′t really know them. In the end, they′re all just 20 years old. He can be quite naive."

"When I was acting, I tried really hard to pretend to know everything about women. I kept thinking, ′I know women very well.′"

Kim Woo Bin continued, "But I′m quite different. I don′t even ask my friends for advice on relationships. ′I have a girlfriend. I dated her here. I′m struggling because of this,′ - I don′t even say things like that. I don′t like doing it, and I also don′t think anything will change greatly even if I do it."

"When friends come to ask me for advice, I hear them out, but I don′t rush to give them advice. My thoughts might not be the answer. It′s kind of iffy."

52785401.jpg

When asked what he would do if his best friend dated his ex-girlfriend or his younger sister started dating his friend, Kim Woo Bin said, "That has never happened to me yet, but it still frustrates me. In my standards, it′s situation that doesn′t make any sense. I think I was able to overlook it because it was a movie."

"If my younger sister really liked him, I can′t really do anything about it, but I wouldn′t welcome the situation. On the other hand, I think it could be better for me to know the person well instead of a complete stranger.... No, I think it′s not right."

Kim Woo Bin has suddenly grown as a representative actor in his 20s. And the word ′trend′ always follows his name. He′s also in a situation where he must accept the changes that are happening at all cost.

When asked about the changes and if he feels burdened by them, Kim Woo Bin says, "Project wise, the range has grown. I′m very thankful for that. More than other thoughts, I′m always determined to keep myself grounded. Because there are so many people around me that are working for me, I want to discuss with them and continue moving step by step."

30558545.jpg

"I don′t think I have to walk quickly. I want to move slowly. The things that I have now don′t all belong to me. That′s for sure. I believe that things change at any time," said Kim Woo bin.

"I write in my journal often, and every time I do, I write, ′Don′t think that this is to be expected. Just because I′m used to it, don′t think that it′s all mine.′ That′s my biggest worry and the line that I shouldn′t cross."

This is Kim Woo Bin who believes that his next project will ′come to him like fate.′ Something that cannot happen without fate because it′s working with many people for several months on one project.

"I don′t think it′s something that happens because you want to do it," said Kim Woo Bin. "Personally, I want to show sides to myself that I haven′t shown. I′d like it if it was a project and character that had a comfortable and bright feeling. Of course, the first priority is if it matches well with me."

"Both movies and dramas have loads of charms, so I don′t want to be picky."

cr MWave
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, meyergsi, sarah.94
Time to create page: 0.933 seconds