Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Choi Jin Hyuk (최진혁)

Choi Jin Hyuk (최진혁) 10 years 1 week ago #82193

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Choi Jin Hyuk Chooses His Next Role

Next Choi Jin Hyuk will play the role of a young police detective, Lee Joon Hyuk, in the tvN comedy "Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit." The character is a genius detective who graduated with honors from the police academy. Despite his impressive IQ, he encounters a mystery he cannot solve when he suddenly ages and turns into a 70-something grandfather. Veteran actor Lee Soon Jae will play Choi Jin Hyuk's character as a grandfather. The actors has been in dozens of dramas including most recently appearing in "Potato Star 2013 QR3," "Ugly Alert," "Childless Comfort," and "Horse Doctor."

Fortunately, Choi Jin Hyuk's character is not alone in his sudden aging. He is one of three detectives who become grandfathers and form the Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit. And none of them have a clue as to why it happened.
One of the other detectives will be played by Park Min Woo, who appeared in "Flower Boy Ramen Shop," "Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident" and also appears in "Can We Love?" He portrays the younger version of the grandpa played by Byun Hee Bong, who last was seen in "Ohlala Spouses" and "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho."

Park Doo Shik, who currently plays Choi Jin Hyuk's ex-brother-in-law in "Emergency Couple," will play the younger version of the detective/grandpa played by Jang Kwang. Park Doo Shik also played Lee Jong Suk's classmate in "I Hear Your Voice." Actor Jang Kwang was last seen in "Goddess of Fire: Jeonji."

Super Junior's Heechul has been cast as the detective who helps the grandpas recover their lost youth. Actress Park Eun Ji, who was in "Standby," has been cast as Choi Jin Hyuk's fiancée. She will probably not be too pleased by his transformation into a senior citizen. And to add more fun to the plot, there may be more body swapping.

Choi Jin Hyuk may have taken the role in preparation for his upcoming enlistment as a conscripted police officer in the Seoul Police Promotional Unit. Although he has no set date for his enlistment, it's never too soon to pick up some good detective skills.
The 12-episode "Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit" begins on April 30.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars

From being a forest warrior in 'Gu Family Book' to Jeguk CEO in 'The Heirs', currently filming as ER intern in 'Emergency Couple' and now Choi Jin Hyuk who soon to be enlisted in Police Promotional Team will receives advance training in 'Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit' as young police detective.. whooaa.. daebak!!!
clap clap clap..

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 week ago by yunihz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Choi Jin Hyuk (최진혁) 10 years 1 week ago #82220

• yunihz
Offtopic. mianhe.. couldnt help to post this..

One of the reasons im following Emergency Couple; Gookie

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

Choi Jin Hyuk (최진혁) 10 years 1 week ago #82227

• yunihz
Looking forward Emergency Couple Ep16 :pray:

I love Hide button.. kekeke.. Peace! :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

Choi Jin Hyuk (최진혁) 10 years 1 week ago #82236

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
omo me tooo...I LOVE this lovely Rotund baby....so cute...baby Gook I love you :kiss1: :D
I'm already EP12~going to watch EP13...
this is a really interesting drama too...and of course Choi Jin Hyuk :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 10 years 1 week ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Choi Jin Hyuk (최진혁) 10 years 1 week ago #82253

• yunihz
[allkpop] tvN drama 'Emergency Couple', starring Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo, has received a 1 episode extension! :woohoo:

Viewers of the show are sure to be delighted at the news - who could complain about seeing more of the handsome Choi Jin Hyuk and the lovable Song Ji Hyo? We'll be seeing more of their story play out thanks to the extension that will now put the episode total up to 21 instead of 20.

The production team announced, "In response to the passionate support of the viewers, we have decided on an one-episode extension and the drama will conclude on April 5th with a total of 21 episodes."

Asssa!!!! :ding:

Sharing BTS Vid~ Oh Changmin "I'm hurting"

Cr. CJENMDRAMA

Mong Ji: LOL :D =D
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

Choi Jin Hyuk (최진혁) 10 years 1 week ago #82347

• yunihz
Official MV of 'Scent of a Flower' Emergency Couple OST - Choi Jin Hyuk's version

OMG. Love his manly voice damn much! :luvluv:

Info: Lim Jeong Hee is the original singer for this OST :bingo:

Choi Jin Hyuk (최진혁) 10 years 1 week ago #82352

• yunihz
[Allkpop] 6 Reasons 'Emergency Couple' is Daebak!

1. THE HUMOROUS SOUND EFFECTS
The sound effects themselves almost seem like they were ripped straight from the animation of yesteryear, though sometimes the misuse of the noises is even funnier.

2. THE HIJINKS
As a drama with plenty of comedic moments (more of a dramedy, really), there are several jacket-stealing, literally-shocking, embarrassing and stumbling moments to go along with the drama.

3. THE OPENING THEME
I don't know who composed this, but there doesn't seem to be a full version of this anywhere on the OST. Like the 'Cheers' theme did for so many, this really sticks in my head. It is a great little ditty with a lot of promise; it seems a shame to limit it to 30 seconds.

4. THE CHARACTERS
The heart of any drama are the characters and the actors that portray them.

er-bts-14.jpg

LOVESTRUCK YONG GYU
Is there anything funnier than a guy who has googly eyes for someone? How about a guy who makes a fool of himself singing on video and posts it for everyone to see? Poor Yong Gyu has it bad for Ah Reum.

CLARA
Do I really have to qualify this? As the beauteous Ah Reum, she is a rival for the affections of Chang Min. She is definitely eye-candy if you're into that.

CHOI JIN HYUK
As Chang Min, Choi Jin Hyuk's not only handsome, but many of his antics are also downright hilarious.

5. THE SECRETS
What's a good drama without some things that are absolutely hush-hush? 'Emergency Couple' has them in spades! I can't tell you what they are -- that would ruin the surprise. The hospital is so full of them that I'm surprised it hasn't burst yet. The government should just post a "Top Secret" sign outside the building.

6. THE HIGH-TENSION E.R.
Always someone getting hurt, always a life to save. It's almost a device to keep things from getting slow. Run out of things to say? Have a gurney burst through the double doors and let the doctors go to work!

Source: allkpop
Gif by me :lol:

They forgot about MongJi, Chief Gook and Baby Gook. Haisshh..

Just finish watching Ep 16. :touched
Last Edit: 10 years 6 days ago by yunihz.

Choi Jin Hyuk (최진혁) 10 years 1 week ago #82353

• yunihz
Oh Couple hiding skills B)

Oh Chang Min:

Oh Jin Hee:

:S :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by yunihz.

Choi Jin Hyuk (최진혁) 10 years 1 week ago #82354

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
haishshsh...LOVELY baby Gook is killing me :kiss1: :kiss1:
sooo cute Rotund baby....wanna hug him tight and kiss his cheeks :luvluv: :imdead:

EmergencyCouple-E153213.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz

Choi Jin Hyuk (최진혁) 10 years 1 week ago #82358

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
You guys are going to hate me, but I'm having a second lead syndrome again.
I like Chief Gook and Jin Hee's chemistry a lot more than Chang Min. Sadly I know
he isn't going to end up with the girl *sigh* another YoungDo yet again.
I'm happy that the drama is doing well, glad I didn't skip it.
This is the only Kdrama I'm currently watching and Sherlock lol (for binge-watching)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yunihz, mana ^-^
Time to create page: 1.305 seconds