Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Jong Suk (이종석)

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 1 week ago #146526

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Jong Suk is in Taiwan now for the Dior Homme.

tumblr_o5migsmnBY1sl7awmo1_540.jpg

[April 14, 2016] LeeJongSuk @ Dior Homme opening

Cr: As Tagged
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 1 week ago #146528

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
tumblr_o5m1ed38rL1sl7awmo1_540.jpg

[April 14, 2016] LeeJongSuk Arrives to Taiwan for Dior event

Cr: As Tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 1 week ago #146529

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Wow, look at the crowd. :ohmy:

TV Report - [April 14, 2016] LeeJongSuk Arrives to Taiwan for Dior event
Cr: yara angel
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 1 week ago #146530

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Screenshot2016-04-14at8.34.52AM.png

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 7 years 11 months ago #147059

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
7 Korean Actors Who Almost Became Idols
mcheller May 3, 2016 Cr: Soompi

skipped...

5. Lee Jong Suk
Debuting as a model at the age of 15, Lee Jong Suk was all set to model and be an idol trainee simultaneously.
However, he dreamed of being an actor, and finally got his wish when he appeared in SBS’s drama “Prosecutor Princess” in 2010.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 7 years 11 months ago #147060

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Lee Jong Suk Follows Park Shin Hye In Making Special Appearance In Web Drama In Show Of Loyalty
JiwonYu May 3, 2016 Cr: Soompi

Actor Lee Jong Suk will be making a special appearance on a web-drama to show loyalty a director, and it was previously announced that Park Shin Hye will be appearing on the web drama, too, for the same reasons.

On May 4, an affiliate of the drama department stated, “Lee Jong Suk has finished filming his parts for the web-drama ‘Gogh, the Starry Night’ on May 1.”

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye have both starred as leads in the drama “Pinocchio,” directed by Jo Soo Won, so they decided to help him out on his first web-drama.

“Gogh, the Starry Night” is a romantic comedy about a 29-year-old man named Gogh, who wants to be successful in both love and work. It stars Kim Young Kwang and Girl’s Generation’s Yuri, and it will air in June in China.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk will be starring in MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “W,” airing in July.

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 7 years 11 months ago #147061

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo’s New Drama “W” Sets Premiere Date
soojji May 4, 2016 Cr: Soompi

Upcoming drama “W,” starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyu Joo, confirms its premiere date!

“W,” a romantic suspense melodrama taking place in Seoul 2016, will revolve around different dimensions, with characters moving between reality and false reality. As the plot unfolds moving in and out of different realities, unforeseeable crisis and conflicts will arise for the characters creating an exciting suspense. With a new and creative premise setting it apart from other fantasy dramas, “W” is expected to have shocking twists and turns.

Lee Jong Suk will play Kang Chul, who is a former shooting Olympic gold medalist and self-made young chaebol – basically a cool-headed genius. Han Hyo Joo will play Oh Yeon Joo, an outgoing and big-hearted second year cardiothoracic resident doctor, who jumps to act before she thinks.

Lee Jong Suk has built himself an impressive career and immense popularity through his performances in dramas such as “Pinocchio,” “Doctor Stranger,” “I Hear Your Voice,” “School 2013,” etc. After receiving love and praise for her role in popular historical drama “Dong Yi” back in 2010, Han Hyo Joo has starred in movies such as “LOVE, LIES,” “Beauty Inside,” and “C’est Si Bon,” proving time after time her talent as an actress.

Both actors are returning to the small screen after a year hiatus for Lee Jong Suk and a six year hiatus for Han Hyo Joo, increasing the anticipation for the drama even more.

Song Jae Jung, the imaginative writer behind “W” (known for writing dramas such as “Nine: Nine Time Travels” and “Queen In-Hyun’s Man”) will work with PD Jung Dae Yoon, producer of “She Was Pretty,” and as well as top tier actor and actress to create one of the most anticipated dramas of 2016.

“W” will air on July 20 taking the place of “Lucky Romance” on MBC.

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 7 years 11 months ago #147094

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Lee Jongsuk’s magazine interview - 2016 Vogue Taiwan

tumblr_inline_o6ns5gWg2s1sp3v51_540.png

Interview Part 1

Q: Were there any interesting incidents or anything that left a deep impression for you while filming Jade Lover in China?
A: As everyone was speaking in different mother tongues, in the process of filming, there were moments that the Chinese & Korean script were not able to match up.
The scenery & the air where we did the filming were very good, but not so convenient in the location as this hotel in Taiwan. I want to try the lamb kebab which I often see during filming in China. Also, I heard that Taiwanese desserts are very famous? Mango shaved ice? As I needed to maintain my figure, I did not dare to eat to my heart’s content. But I really wish to eat some good food. What I wish to eat the most is Steamed Pork Dumplings.

Q: Having acted in so many works, which lines or scene till now still leave a deep impression with you?
A: In Pinocchio, Dal-po has a profession of love for In-ha which he never shared: “As I looked back, I should have left. I shouldn’t have let this feeling sprout in my heart, I shouldn’t even had cast my eyes upon her. I thought that my feelings towards her will fade as time passes…” Also in Dr Stranger, Park Hoon, a surgeon who has to undergo enormous stress, is always straight forward to voice his opinion, like, “You have to be confident about yourself, because in this hospital, you are the only one– the only real doctor.”

Q: Which role you acted has the greatest impact on you?
A: Soo-ha in I Can Hear Your Voice, because this drama helped me gain popularity, and more people started to know me from other countries. It also helped me have the chance to act many different roles later.

Q: What role do you want to challenge in the future?
A: I want to challenge myself in some roles that are masculine but are meticulous in state of mind.

Q: Which movie or TV drama do you like recently?
A: Recently I watched Six Flying Dragons acted by my brother in Pinocchio, Yoon Kyun-sang.

Source:http://t.cn/RqQwwZJ
Translated by: @Joanna5959
Proofread by: @evahoyw
Cr: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

Interview: Part 1 Part 2

Q: This is not the first time you come to Taiwan. What is your impression of Taiwan?
A: I am full of surprise and gratitude. I am thankful that so many fans came to welcome me. Even though every trip to Taiwan was fully packed, but I felt very relaxed. Taiwan is part of my best memory!

Q: Any NG fashion style that you don’t like?
A: I like styles that are more natural, and dislike overdressing or having too many focus points.

Q: Do you have any favourite catchphrase? Or what is the most frequent way of describing you by others?
A: I like others calling me “Actor Lee Jong-suk”. I hope everyone can see how passionate I am about acting and the efforts being put into it. I also hope I am a multi-faceted actor who can breath a new life into the roles I act in.

Q: Finally, we have to ask Lee Jong-suk, among those female lead roles who have worked with you, is there anyone who resembles your ideal type ?
A: I like Lee Na-young very much, and also Han Hyo-Joo. This time I am very happy that we can work together in “W". We saw in his Instagram that he happily posted an autograph of Lee Na-young that his good friend Kim Woo-bin got for him. He has always been the same old “frank & honest” Lee Jong-suk.

Because he loves his Taiwanese fans and those who support him, Lee Jong-suk specially recorded an exclusive greeting video for us. He was so into his role that he started with “Hi everyone, I am Bai Luo-han (the role in Jade Lover)… Then he laughed. The Lee Jong-suk in front of us can melt away all distances & unfamiliarity with a smile, and lift everyone’s mood instantly.
He loves acting very much and never changed his goals despite displaying his brilliant talents as a young rising star in his modeling career, but continued towards the acting career he is so passionate about. Instead, his height as a model & the experience helped him to display great professionalism at the photo-shooting site.
Stay tune for Vogue Taiwan May issue for the special interview on Lee Jong-suk.

Source:http://t.cn/RqQwwZJ
Translated by: @Joanna5959
Proofread by: @evahoyw
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by yummiejeu.

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 7 years 11 months ago #147134

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
UpcomingSouthKoreanDrama #W Starring #HanHyoJoo #LeeJongSuk
will be Aired on July20th

w12.jpg

wi.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: yummiejeu

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 7 years 11 months ago #147135

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
LeeJongSuk for Vogue Taiwan :heartsh:
woah long time :touched miss him :luvluv: :luvluv:

ljs1.jpg

ljs2.jpg

ljs3.jpg

ljs4.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, klebis, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 0.743 seconds