Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Jong Suk (이종석)

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 9 years 1 month ago #119686

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: hi @Sarah I am having a great time posting away from Lee Jong Suk's just finished fan meet in Taiwan....his Chinese fans are quick to upload and share.
:heartsh:

:lol: Kim, the first time I heard him, I was :P and can't help it. Jongsuk has been honest with his comments that he can't sing.... and there was a question in one of his interviews, if he was offered to sing in his drama... he will do it for as long as PD is ok with his voice. :lol: that way.. I thought he lip synch in a drama before because of his role... hmm he is too cute n fun to watch.
Amazing fellow n actor, Lee Jong Suk
:luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy, sarah.94

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 9 years 1 month ago #119687

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:blush: lol before I move on....

cr as tagged
Wonder what was on his backhand? Did he hurt himself?
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 9 years 1 month ago #119691

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
I think there is a small wound on his finger Oooh Oppa
Keep so I honestly love your ligang Sok Oppa :-V
Thank you for your efforts and I hope U stay shining among us :luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 9 years 1 month ago #119694

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
From Hitoritabi... Account during Jongsuk's Taiwan fan meeting....
The first time I saw you in real life, it was in June 2013. Your very first overseas fanmeet in Taipei. Back then the hall seated barely 700 (it wasn’t even filled). Today, in Taipei, you spoke to a hall filled with more than 3000 adoring fans.

You have grown up so much, and yes, you have changed. You sang better, and you have lost that greenness and shyness that characterized your every answer. In many ways, I even missed the previous fanmeet; in the one in 2013, the host was better at controlling the atmosphere and did his homework regarding Jongsuk’s dramas, the translator took the time to address the audience’s questions.

I was even more angry at how some fans took advantage of your kindness, while some others were not able to take full use of JS Time (the two minutes where a fan is allowed to ask him any question). I would have really appreciated a question about his next project or how he viewed his acting career…

But since I came to see you, I will not complain. This is because you are still mostly the same, you wave and gesture and pose to fans with every chance you’ve got. You still laugh awkwardly when the host asks impossible questions… Then you answer them with the utmost sincerity, talking about method acting in depth. When the host digresses into a personal story about how he was robbed, you ask for details interestedly, flipping the question and answer session like a playful child.

Just one example of how you treat us like your friends. When the host asked us to do “bbyong bbyong” in answer to your “piyung piyung”, you did it and the entire audience was too busy filming it to respond. Feeling betrayed, you pointed at us and said, “SEE? See??? You guys find it embarrassing also (to do aegyo)!!! It’s hard!!!” So cute.

So many moments of cuteness I got by keeping my eyes on you. You played with the bubbles that came out during your solo song. When you were asked what shoes you liked, you saved your feet around like a toddler. When asked what film you watched lately, you talked about Woobin and “Twenty” with a cheeky grin. When a fan was scared to hold your hand, you held it out like a freaking Prince Charming. When asked what is special about Taiwan fans, you hummed for quite some time before saying that their screaming when people received hugs on stage scared you with its “passion”.

You are still honest. You are still you. I never leave a fanmeet without wanting to see you more. See you again, Jongsuk.
:)
Oh that is why when he first did the pyuing pyuin... The audience response was almost lukewarm :P :lol:

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 9 years 1 month ago #119707

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
[21.03.2015] Lee Jong Suk Sexy Photoshoot Clip @ Taiwan FM (4)

cr: yara Angel

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 9 years 1 month ago #119730

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
THIS LOOKS MAKES ME.......SAY....HES SO CUTE WITH THIS !

WAHHHHHHHHHH ! :touched :touched :touched :touched :touched :touched
:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

@Sis @eve thanks for the shares photo ! i have fun watching on it.
@sarah : ohhh hi girl ! ou're also here LOL :heartsh: :heartsh: welcome to jong suk's pad HAHAHA

ljs1.jpg

ljs2.jpg

ljs3.jpg

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 9 years 1 month ago #119733

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
LET ME HAVE THIS CUTE LAUGH !

ljs.jpg

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 9 years 1 month ago #119753

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Lee Jong Suk talks about kiss scenes with Park Shin Hye, Jin Se Yeon, and Lee Bo Young

ll-3.jpg

With his ever-increasing popularity, actor Lee Jong Suk visited Taiwan on March 21st and greeted 2,500 fans during a fan meeting in Taiwan.
Since it was a fan meeting, there were many opportunities to interview the actor about interesting stories from his acting experiences.
As revealed by Park Shin Hye, who starred alongside Lee Jong Suk as a couple in SBS hit drama Pinocchio, the actor actually shows a cute side of himself off-camera. During the fan meeting, Lee Jong Suk first denied that he practices aegyo, reasoning that, “it is embarrassing,” but later confidently stated that doing aegyo is an inborn talent for him and even did live demonstrations for the fans.
Besides partnering with Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk also had the opportunity to couple with Jin Se Yeon in SBS drama Doctor Stranger and Lee Bo Young in SBS drama I Can Hear Your Voice. His kiss scenes with the actresses became a hot issue as he was always able to do it so romantically and naturally. When asked how he determines how long each kiss scene should be, Lee Jong Suk first humbly answered, “it’s decided by the director,” but then later added,”it depends on my feelings,” showing his professionalism as he explained that if it was too long, it may be edited away; if it was too quick, it would be awkward
During the press conference, Lee Jong Suk also shared what he does during his free time. The model-turned-actor said that he is a geek who likes to stay home and daydream, avoiding workouts if possible. Even when asked if he would call good-friend Kim Woo Bin out to exercise, he candidly answered, “I hate exercising!”, leading to laughter among the reporters. Lee Jong Suk even revealed that he went to watch the movie 20, starring Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM’s Junho, where he almost teared up while watching.
In other news, Lee Jong Suk recently released a video teaser for a mysterious special project that is about to happen on March 28th.
Source: ETtoday

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 9 years 1 month ago #119778

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank you sis @Nicole for the translations.... it figures that he "hates" exercising. :lol:
Ohhh he is a good kisser alright. ;) Hmm and so his kiss can depend on his feelings...

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 9 years 1 month ago #119782

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Jongsuk left Taiwan and he is back in Seoul...

He had to use VIP exit...

cr as tagged
Time to create page: 1.105 seconds