Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Jong Suk (이종석)

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #132556

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Im not that sure for SAVERS sister ,I knew the news earlier lol Weve been discussing it with friends just that I saw an English one and posted here Thanks for @SOOMPI.
Well, some said that might LJS declined too like what other actors did , or may accpet the offer.
I dont know but surely is, it will put on so much pressure I THINK for her next leading lady. Too much expectation will be put on her maybe. right? lol
Have a nice day ~ and ill be out now lol..
bye-bye
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #132558

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
here's another point of view on ....

Lee Jong Seok Offered Male Lead in KBS Drama Beautiful Mind, Formerly Dr. Frankenstein
Posted on August 11, 2015 by ockoala

I totally forgot about this in development drama, and mostly thought it went to die an ignominious death at the grave where dramas that never get off the ground commit seppuku. Turns out KBS has retained multiple personality medical drama Dr. Frankenstein in its back pocket this whole time and is now ready to revive the whole thing with a fresh coat of paint in the form of a new drama title of Beautiful Mind and a new leading man in talks to headline. K-news is reporting that Lee Jong Seok has been offered the lead role and is considering it seriously among the projects he’s currently fielding.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Lee Jong Seok took it to challenge himself, especially seeing a sunbae like Ji Sung getting so much great critical acclaim and audience affection for tackling and succeeding at a hard multiple personality role in Kill Me Heal Me. Sadly there is another extreme other side possibility that could happen, while the less said about Hyun Bin in Hyde, Jekyll, Me the better, it’s almost impossible to judge his acting in multiple personalities since the drama writing was so incomprehensibly stupid. Timing really is everything, Kim Soo Hyun considered this drama towards the end of 2014 before doing Producer also at KBS this spring so now the role is Lee Jong Seok’s for the taking if he wants to squeeze in a drama before the year ends.

Little birdies are saying Beautiful Mind is slated as a KBS Wed-Thurs drama where currently political drama Assembly is airing, with the Jang Hyuk commoner sageuk God of Trade – Innkeeper 2015 slated for after Assembly in September. That means the earliest Beautiful Mind could air would be December 2015, unless there is a switch in airing schedule with Innkeeper, or Beautiful Mind gets moved to KBS Mon-Tues. Writing will be the screenwriter of Sungkyunkwan Scandal and The Great King Sejong, with no word yet on the PD but I’m assuming it’ll be a KBS drama veteran.

Beautiful Mind (formerly Dr. Frankenstein) tells the story of a seemingly perfect on the outside (genius smart, good looking) surgeon who actually suffers from multiple personality disorder. To control his condition he never expresses any emotion, that is until he meets with that woman who opens his heart and begins change his life. If Lee Jong Seok accepts, this will be his second time playing not just a doctor but a specifically a surgeon after doing so in Dr Stranger. While I do want Lee Jong Seok to quickly come back to drama land (and my arms), I remain traumatized by the crazy fervor that gripped me watching DS and almost destroyed my brain. The thought of Jong Seok as a doctor again, and in a multiple personality drama that has a chance of going the way of Hyde in terms of storytelling……help me mommy, I’m both excited and scared. Eeeps!
=X
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #132561

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Hahaha.. =D
Found these and I couldnt stop myself laughing..LOL
So funny and cute Jongsuk..

https3A2F2F38.media.tumblr.com2F165fa7df6c08f34c79644904aaba05792Ftumblr_nsynt3usmy1uzr878o1_540.gif

https3A2F2F31.media.tumblr.com2F0e19a1738d360f1a3b39bb009e0626402Ftumblr_nsynt3usmy1uzr878o2_540.gif

https3A2F2F38.media.tumblr.com2F418efc30ec4c0a94c25fd6a1d36a07b02Ftumblr_nsynt3usmy1uzr878o3_540.gif

Cr:darlingcouple via supernad
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Joshinax, BadBat, Annie20

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #132569

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
The hilarious Jongsuk.. :lol:

hunnychie15.jpg

Hoe does one look this good just from the side? :blush: :P

mylovelybiass-5.jpg

Ctto..
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Annie20

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #132570

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
Anyone whos buying /intent of buying??

Screenshot_2015-08-12-20-06-22-1.png

Screenshot_2015-08-12-20-06-34-1.png

Hello my dear sister and friend Sis Mg@Joshinax :kiss1: ..i missed you..
Hugs....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Joshinax

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #132574

• Joshinax
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 815
My Dear @seirazde i missssss you tooo dear....just passing by....GOD BLESS YOU :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #132576

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
God bless you too my dear..
Surely catch up with some other time, youre at the other thread now :P hahaha... :heartsh:

Oh Jongsuk, where do these dorkiness came from LOL..
Still cute and adorbs... ;)

IMG_20150812_204110.jpg

IMG_20150812_204037.jpg

IMG_20150812_204030.jpg

IMG_20150812_204025.jpg

Ctto..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat, Annie20

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #132579

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 619
seirazde wrote:
Just right on time sis@ nicole as i was about to post the article.. :) thank you :heartsh:

Youre right.. Dr. Frankenstein was first offered to Kim Soo Hyun early this year but declined and rather chose Producer which was a hit..

I wonder what happened with Savers which was at earlier speculation to cast Lee Jong Suk..
Either which both seems to be a medical drama..

Hi @seirazde The PD from Saver was one of the victims of the forger, so in reality he wasn't considering that part and the rumors about Saver were false since it was based in a fraud situation.
btw he's doing a movie this year, he should announce it very soon... :piggyrabbit
Also, according to Wellmade, "Beautiful Mind" is only one of the many projects he's considering right now, so not confirmation.
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Annie20.

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #132581

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
Hi sis@Annie..
Should I say Good evening/morning :)
Thank you for that informative posts..im so lost :blush:
So chances of him accepting the role for Beautiful mind is quite likely to happen?
If so, it will be his 2nd med drama. Dr. Stranger is also good for me.. I dont get why others are dis appointed with it.. It may not be as good as IHYV and Pinnochio but story plot wise is also good.. Hmm... For me, differences in opinion :P

These are nice fan arts..
Credit to the owners..

The handsome one

https3A2F2F36.media.tumblr.com2F7ad30c3200b44531cec8b8ab1ff475b72Ftumblr_nsyl1kEFpv1sl7awmo1_500.jpg

And the funny one :P
Jongsuk for millet.. :lol:

https3A2F2F41.media.tumblr.com2F627b77b96b8e3ce97daa003aebdde25b2Ftumblr_nsxkcrm8941sl7awmo1_500.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94, BadBat, Annie20

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #132583

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 619
seirazde wrote:
Hi sis@Annie..
Should I say Good evening/morning :)
Thank you for that informative posts..im so lost :blush:
So chances of him accepting the role for Beautiful mind is quite likely to happen?
If so, it will be his 2nd med drama. Dr. Stranger is also good for me.. I dont get why others are dis appointed with it.. It may not be as good as IHYV and Pinnochio but story plot wise is also good.. Hmm... For me, differences in opinion :P

These are nice fan arts..
Credit to the owners..

The handsome one
And the funny one :P
Jongsuk for millet.. :lol:

Hi hehhe yes @seirazde, good morning, it's early here :)
I guess people want to see him in something very different, but as i said he's considering many projects right now and beautiful mind is having issues with their time slot , so right now nothing is set in stone, we will know about his next drama until we'll know hahha which will be next year... probably?
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Annie20.
Time to create page: 1.183 seconds