• Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Ljs fashion

FB_IMG_1440014461903.jpg

FB_IMG_1440014459515.jpg

Ljs for semir :luvluv:

FB_IMG_1440014413884.jpg

cr DC
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat, Annie20

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #133454

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Anyone who wants to watch Lee Jong Suk in .....

Hot Young Bloods Full Korean Movie Eng Sub -
Comedy Romance - Lee Jong Suk, Park Bo Young

cr: to uploader
:heartsh:

Enjoy ! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, Annie20

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #133460

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Woah....

[August 21, 2015] Jongsuk went to a pet shop to adopt pet dogs!
One is a Pomeranian and the other a poodle.

Lee Jong Suk went to a pet shop called ‘MiniPet’ in GangNam, and adopted a dog. He said he was not always at home and afraid of that his dog would be lonely. And then he adopted a dog again when he came to this pet shop for the second time. The pet shop staff who wrote about this was being totally crazy about him, saying that 'Lee Jong Suk is absolutely an angel… his face is so white that the blood vessel can nearly be seen. Don’t ever stop me. B) I am going to be a fan of him. :lol: :lol:

Jongsuk is really a loving person!

Source: instagram.com/p/6oiEBElAiY/?taken-by=onlyjsx914

But.... But didn't he leave his beloved dog to his mother since he was busy and could not take care of his dog? What will he do if he becomes busy filming or other projects.... hmmmm :lol: you're guess is as good as mine :lol: :P ;)
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat, Annie20

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #133509

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 619
Message from Jongsuk
Source: With Photobook

Our times together.

I do quite a bit of thinking about time… Hm… Even though I want deny it, I am a person with rather low self esteem. As time passes, I go through the cycle of feelings towards myself – from desire to disappointment to despair to having the desire again. What a dramatic and painful way of living… ㅎㅎ

However, what makes me truly happy is this: People who have been watching over me all along and supporting me… yet they tell me that they actually receive comfort from me. No matter what, they tell me that it’s okay, they tell me to continue forward. For these people who are on my side, I can again prepare for my next step filled with hope.

Recently, I’ve been watching Kim Young Man ahjussi (T/N: a popular children show host that taught Korean children in the 80s how to fold origami) on ‘My Little Television’. It has become popular because it helps the audience rediscover the joys of childhood; I also felt a pang of sadness because I remembered how it was to be a child… Perhaps it’s because of the burdens we currently face every day that we are nostalgic for that period in our life…?

There’s this film ‘Maundy Thursday’ by two actors that I like very much (T/N: Kang Dong Won and Lee Na Young, also ‘Our Happy Times’, 2005) with this line in it. “When that speck that is small as dust in your eyes falls into my wound, it is more painful than the entire universe.” The truth of the matter is that we feel for own own troubles more than anyone else’s… ㅎㅎ

When I think about it, there had been things I was worried or sad about when I was young; now they all seem incredibly laughable. When kids younger than me tell me their troubles, all I can say is, “You’re too young to understand, you’ll understand when you get older”… As time passes, I’ll become old as well, perhaps then I’ll look back at this time period and even become nostalgic for it… Then I begin to worry, is it true that we just become more and more burdened as we live on?

In the future, I’ll still worry about these things, I’ll still be in frustration, I’ll still be lonely… at those times, I hope we can also rely on each other and comfort each other.

Hm… now that I reread all that I’ve written, I think because it’s 2am now, people become easily sentimental… ㅋㅋ It seems to fit GOD’s song ‘One Candle’; please forgive this disorganized and emotional passage ㅠㅠ

I’ve been mostly staying at home…
I’m doing well and recharging my batteries. We’ll meet soon.
I miss you.

Cr: hitoritabi

:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #133510

• Annie20
  • Senior Star

LEE JONG-SUK TO STAR IN A POPULAR CHINESE VARIETY SHOW
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #133511

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
K-news Discusses New K-drama Kings Joo Won, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho, and Lee Jong Seok

Posted on August 18, 2015 by ockoala

Lee Jong Seok rounds out the list by delivering the same one-two punch as Kim Soo Hyun but not quite at his level yet. Lee Jong Seok’s dramas have all done consistently solid ratings fromSchool 2013 to I Hear Your Voice to Dr. Stranger and the most recent Pinocchio. Just as important for developing his Hallyu reach, his dramas are also very popular overseas and got high license sale prices and view counts. The article discusses how production companies are vying for his involvement in their upcoming dramas, and suggests Lee Jong Seok stick with dramas as his movie career so far hasn’t taken off with Hot-Blooded Youth a decent success but No Breathing tanking at the box office.

Cr: koalasplayground.com/2015/08/18/k-news-d...o-and-lee-jong-seok/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #133512

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
Lee Jong Seok Models for MVIO and Turns Down Multiple Personality K-drama Beautiful Mind
Posted on August 20, 2015 by ockoala

I think Lee Jong Seok may have dodged a bullet here by passing on in development K-dramaBeautiful Mind (formerly Dr. Frankenstein). Last week came the surprising news that Beautiful Mind/Dr. Frankenstein, the project that was being touted last year in late 2014 among the multiple personality glut of dramas, was still being shopped around and that red hot young actor Lee Jong Seok was in talks to headline. His agency confirmed the project as being one of many offered to Lee Jong Seok, leaving room for him to walk away as he’s just done now.

Lee Jong Seok has officially declined Beautiful Mind, and his agency added that he’s leaning towards a movie rather than a drama as his next project. That’s a polite way for Beautiful Mind to save safe, but does make me sad if he does pick a movie and stays away from drama land for a longer stretch of time. This summer has been busy for Lee Jong Seok with respect to the modeling side of his career, and compared to other actors who later land CF gigs, Lee Jong Seok is part of the model-turned-actor bunch who rock CFs with that je ne sais quoi model aura and presence. Check out his attempt to make stuffy suits fun in the latest MVIO pictorial.

koalasplayground.com/2015/08/20/lee-jong...rama-beautiful-mind/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #133522

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
nu2me wrote:
Woah....

[August 21, 2015] Jongsuk went to a pet shop to adopt pet dogs!
One is a Pomeranian and the other a poodle.

Lee Jong Suk went to a pet shop called ‘MiniPet’ in GangNam, and adopted a dog. He said he was not always at home and afraid of that his dog would be lonely. And then he adopted a dog again when he came to this pet shop for the second time. The pet shop staff who wrote about this was being totally crazy about him, saying that 'Lee Jong Suk is absolutely an angel… his face is so white that the blood vessel can nearly be seen. Don’t ever stop me. B) I am going to be a fan of him. :lol: :lol:

Jongsuk is really a loving person!

Source: instagram.com/p/6oiEBElAiY/?taken-by=onlyjsx914

But.... But didn't he leave his beloved dog to his mother since he was busy and could not take care of his dog? What will he do if he becomes busy filming or other projects.... hmmmm :lol: you're guess is as good as mine :lol: :P ;)

Training school?? :P
They wil be classmates LOL :silly:

Sis@annie, happy to see you back.. :luvluv:
Where have you been huh..
I missed you and your gifs :heartsh:

*bye time to work.. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Annie20

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #133528

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
JongSuk will have his Madame Tussauds wax figure on display early next year.

CNIyF9pVEAA65BX.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 8 months ago #133538

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
Lee Jong-suk’s wax figure will be at Madame Tussauds following Bae Yong-joon, Lee Min-ho, and Kim Soo-hyun

Posted by: Jin Kim , August 24, 2015

Lee Jong-suk’s wax figure will be at Madame Tussauds following Bae Yong-joon, Lee Min-ho, and Kim Soo-hyun

Lee Jong-suk’s wax figure will be made.

Korean Wave actor Lee Jong-suk got a love call from Madame Tussauds which makes and displays the wax figures of global celebrities. He would be reproduced as a wax figure like other global celebrities.

In recent, he took his body size measurement for wax figure making over 7 hours with British experts and Madame Tussauds Hong Kong officials. He was praised for his unique poses and fashion.

The wax figure of Lee Jong-suk will be displayed at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong with those of Barak Obama, Angelina Jolie, Lady GaGa, Audrey Hepburn, Jackie Chan, and Andy Lau in the first half of the next year. Also, he is the fourth Korean actor getting into Madame Tussauds behind Bae Yong-joon, Lee Min-ho, and Kim Soo-hyun.

Madam Tussauds chooses only celebrities or historical people for wax figure based on spectators’ feedbacks and preferences, so it is an honour to be chosen.

A Mada Tussauds Hong Kong official said, ‘Lee Jong-suk is popular in Japan and Southeast Asia as well as Chinese speaking countries. He is valuable enough to be a Korean wave star because of his good acting ability and star quality. Everyone is expecting his wax figure”.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong-suk is preparing for the next work and recently finished shooting the Busan special episode of ‘Happy Camp’ which is the best Chinese entertainment show programme.

GET IT K Han Jihee Photo by wellmade yedang English Translation by Jin Kim

www.getitk.com/lee-jong-suks-wax-figure-...im-soo-hyun/?lang=en
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat
Time to create page: 0.839 seconds