Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yoo Seung Ho (유승호)

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 3 weeks ago #121407

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Let's get to know him.... from when Seung Ho finished his military service last Decembae, 2014.

Three Cheers as Yoo Seung Ho Finishes Military Service and Cries Through His Welcome Return

Posted on December 4, 2014 by ockoala

Who the heck made my baby boy cry? Noona Koala raaaaage! Oh, it’s tear of bittersweet happiness, I see? Sargent Yoo Seung Ho was discharged from the army this morning and promptly burst into the most sincere manly tears I’ve seen since Hyun Bin was discharged two years ago from the marines. Yoo Seung Ho thanked the gathered media and nearly 70 fans from around Asia who arrived to welcome him back to civilian life. He also thanked his military superiors for leading him well and his subordinates for working with him so diligently during his service.

Yoo Seung Ho confirmed that his followup project will indeed be the K-sageuk movie Joseon Magician with Go Ara (lucky girl!), but first he wanted to get some sleep, go home to eat some mom cooked food and see his two cats. Cuuuuuute! He expressed gratitude for how the service matured him and helped him gain a different insight into his acting career. He hopes that he can become an actor who brings happiness to the viewers. Oh you’re already there baby, I couldn’t be happier to welcome you back.
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, librajapan, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Park Min Song, ningning

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 3 weeks ago #121408

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
i can feel the pain in the times that hes been in a hard training !
korea doesnt give specail treatment for celebs !
really !

but when he cries i feel the sincerity on him !
he finished it with all his heart and soul !
around of applause for him !
clap:clap !

he has many opportunity doors to open as he went out in the enlistment door !
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 3 weeks ago #121410

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
He flew not long after to Europe, was spotted at Incheon airport. This was week of December 13, 2014.

Yoo Seung Ho is back to business of being a male actor and was spotted at Incheon airport flying to Europe with a magazine staff for a pictorial photoshoot. (Ockoala)
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, Jenzzy, sarah.94

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 3 weeks ago #121412

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Not long after, we see this hotttt spread from Grazia magazine. So that is where SeungHo went... to Paris!

:lol: :P
Ugh, someone get me some smelling salts please. And a fainting couch as well. Yoo Seung Ho‘s first post-military magazine spread is out courtesy of Grazia and it’s spectacular. I’ve liked the magazine since it did the incredibly beautiful and full of love wedding pictorial featuring Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young in Spain, and once again Grazia delivers European flair combined with a K-hottie that is Yoo Seung Ho in Paris.

I’m assuming that’s some major hair piece he’s sporting in the just released teaser two pictures since not three weeks ago when he was jetting off to Paris for this spread he still had the closely shorn locks of a military officer. Real or fake, Yoo Seung Ho looks glorious all grown up even if he is styled like a flashy pimp. I’m sure he’s wearing the latest couture designer threads and he definitely pulls it off, but let’s not pretend it’s clothing a guy should be wearing in any occasion other than for a magazine shoot.
cr: Ockoala. Thank you!
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, sarah.94, mariana, Park Min Song, ningning

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 3 weeks ago #121413

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
i love it Sis !
Its like a documentary for seung ho huh !
HAHAHAHHAHAH.!

ill seek some old updates on him :)
ill take a follow later :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 3 weeks ago #121414

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
More suave, handsome, dapper, stylish Yoo Seung Ho..... for Grazia magazine... :blush: delicious... And I am getting deliriously happy :P even with that extra hair attached :silly: sizzling !
:luvluv:

Walking on cobblestones :onhot:

cr: Ockoala
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 3 weeks ago #121415

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Can't help but join you here :)
Saw these pics of Yoo Seung Ho....

Pics of him when he was young
CBBxa48UIAAL2pK.jpg

CBBxbALUMAAGk10.jpg

From one of his CF
CAyuXNYWwAAde9g.jpg

A more recent pic
CA52FitW8AE3RY6.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, meyergsi, mariana

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 3 weeks ago #121416

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
then,,, he held a fan's meet... In Japan

Yoo Seung Ho Holds Fanmeeting in Japan and Starts Filming The Joseon Magician
Posted on March 14, 2015 by ockoala

I probably stare at Yoo Seung Ho more than most people so I can tell that he’s matured in the last two years while serving in the military away from the public limelight. Like other child actors and actresses who have grown up before viewers eyes, such as Park Shin Hye and Moon Geun Young, Yoo Seung Ho basically looks like he did in his debut performance in The Way Home except for growing up into an adult with the exact same set of facial features. I love that about this batch of now-grown child actors who have nurtured their talent and avoided the nip/tucks that would hinder their ability to use their facial muscles to act properly. Who cares if looks aren’t perfect or whatever is the current trendy ideal in Korea.

Yoo Seung Ho has been prepping to film the fantasy sageuk movie The Joseon Magician with Go Ara and Jo Yoon Hee but in the meantime has been making good on his promises to pay his fans a visit in places where he’s remained quite popular. He was in Japan earlier this month for a fanmeeting looking ever so handsome and charming as always. God I’m so happy to have him back!
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 3 weeks ago #121417

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Yes! Jenzzy, Nicole let's have fun sharing everything about this talented hottie.. so handsome too!

my eyes are drooping... awaken at 2am this morn and I could not even continue watching RunningMan Twenty casts.... Mianhe.. Will hit the sack then come back.
Let me leave this for us to dream... :P

:onhot:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 3 weeks ago #121419

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Yes sis @eve he is such a hottie :)

From his Petitzel CF.....

CAb-eRqVIAAVgRg.jpg

B_86dYqUwAAAqwQ.jpg

B__fTUxUkAERTwZ.jpg

BTS from Petitzel CF....

CAgEQtSU8AApQ_C.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi
Time to create page: 0.823 seconds