Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yoo Seung Ho (유승호)

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #140690

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Yoo Seung Ho Flames of Desire Making Of: English Translations Included.
November 13, 2015 | girlgenius014
This video below is a making of video during his Flames OF Desire days, he was only 17 years old but he seemed so mature even then. This show came out back in 2010 so this was like 5 years ago…? Wow, so much time has passed since he finished with Flames of Desire.

Beginning of the video was an interview at a press conference with the other actors.

Seo Woo: Our nation’s little brother, I was his fan and I really adored him…

Shin Eun Kyung: When I saw him just on the tv screen I just thought of him as a young boy but once I met him I realized that he was such a man. He was so handsome like a man and I was quite shocked by this.

Narrator: Actor Yoo Seung Ho was so loved by his female colleagues and to find out why we located at him at the filming site of the drama. In Flames of Desire Yoo Seung Ho plays Yoon Na Young’s son name Minjae and he is her ticket to fill her wild ambitions. The filming is constantly going on and his body seems very exhausted.

Narrator: You seem pretty tired.

Yoo Seung Ho: Oh no, you know this is my room, since it’s supposed to be my room so I decided to just lay here for a bit. (Oh My gosh, he smiles so cutely, nobody can smile like Seung Ho, I mean, Nobody!!! When he smiles, his eyes close and wow, it makes me have butterflies like a little girl….)

Interviewer: Do you like it?

Yoo Seung Ho: This seems like a decent room. It’s quite spacey as well. Yes…(He seems like his eyes are wandering and also deep in thought for some reason.)

Interviewer: Is this your second set filming?

Yoo Seung Ho: Yes, it is my second time.

Interviewer: A little bit yesterday….?

Yoo Seung Ho: Yesterday ended a little early. Today,we had quite a bit so I think it will end a little late.

Interviewer: You don’t get tired or anything like that?

Yoo Seung Ho: No, not really since this is what we do for a living, when I get myself used to it then I could comfortably film as if this is part of my life. (He is such a hard worker.)

Narrator: We thought that he just rehearsed during his break time….This very thing got Seung Ho’s curiousity…He is normally very curious by nature so he wouldn’t just let this one go by….Just like a young 17 year old boy he seems to be wondering about so many things.

Yoo Seung Ho: Do I just leave this here? (Oh my goodness, I love his curious nature…..)

Narrator: While he has some time to himself, he is studying his English.

I love the way Seung Ho makes an attempt to read that gigantic book. I think he sort of managed to read about 1 sentence.

Narrator: How good is our nation’s little brother, Yoo Seung Ho’s English? Aren’t you folks curious about his English skills? No matter how much he looks at the book, even he has a hard time with English.

Yoo Seung Ho: What book is this? (He has no clue what this book is….he laughs and I almost can’t stand it…Why does this guy have such cute smile and laughing sound? Argh!) This book is about child development noona (Noona means big sister in Korean, I wonder who he was referring to….It can’t be the interviewer since he is clearly a man so I’m thinking it’s one of the staff members?)

Narrator: With the brief moment of his English skills, he was able to escape the situation by laughing it off while being polite about it.

Interviewer: There seems to be a child development book in Minjae’s room.

Yoo Seung Ho: I know right?( Cute laugh again.) Is this really a child development book? There is such a book like this in the room. (Darn it!!! That laugh, I can’t stand it!!!!)

Narrator: When he was at the tender age of 9 he perfectly portrayed a mischievous boy staying in the countryside and this boy Seung Ho caught the attention of many. After that he portrayed many different characters in wide range of genres. Each time his transformation was amazing and he was able to show off his solid acting abilities as well.

In a drama called Great Queen Seon Deok, he challenged himself for being in such a difficult genre as historical epic and with this, he also made a successful transformation. He had a superior look than most and he even popularized the phrase: Nation’s little brother. Yoo Seung Ho is finding his own style of acting. He also has a different nickname which is: Little So Ji Seob, he is not a flower boy nor a fully sculptured man but the more you look at him he reeks the image of a hot man and he shows it off well.

Yoo Seung Ho: I think I had a lot of ties with Ji Seob Hyung (Big Brother) There were a lot of people saying that we resemble each other quite a bit. We even did a music video together and there we were a lot of images where we came off like big brother and little brother, so I think this is the reason why we even did a CF (commercial, advertisement) together.

Narrator: He didn’t capture the hearts of many women not only by his looks.

Yoo Seung Ho: This time in Flames of Desire, you can call this my first adult acting and played a role for this drama.

Narrator: At the age of 17 he is playing his first adult role in his life.

*Yoo Seung Ho in the drama.*

“You won’t be able to see me again.”

“Please answer my call, Ingi. I am ready to leave with you.”

Narrator: Minjae is the type of guy that gives up everything for the woman he loves. The love interest of his character in the drama is Seo Woo and they have an 8 year age gap but no matter who sees them, they certainly look good together and that’s a fact.

Seo Woo’s character Ingi said, “Please be my boyfriend for 10 minutes. Do you have a pen or anything to write with? As a gift I will give you my autograph.”

Narrator: Yoon Na Young’s birth daughter Ingi and her husband’s son Minjae and with this meetup it gives us hints that they will become lovers soon enough. The ill fated relationship between these two are already making us curious about Minjae and Ingi’s story.

Seo Woo’s character, “You are cute.”

Narrator: How does he really feel about this since this is first adult role and all.

Yoo Seung Ho: There was a lot of burden regarding this. To be honest I was a bit scared about this. When I decided to this drama I was concerned a lot. However as I am filming, this role Minjae has become more and more as if Minjae is really inside of my body, I think that I was able to portray the character more naturally because of this. So, in the future as I am filming this I will try to learn a lot from my seniors and I will work really hard too. Through 50 episodes, without coming off awkward, I will put a lot of effort into showing you this Minjae character.

Narrator: As a 7 year old little boy he debuted as an actor and has been doing it for over 10 years now, If he didn’t have the attitude to work very hard to the end then he wouldn’t have become an actor that represents the nation. He works really hard to the point where he keeps everything he learns from his senior actors to heart and that is his method of becoming better at his craft. Even for a 10 year veteran actor there is a worry that nobody knows about.

Yoo Seung Ho: I have a difficult time with the elder actors and also my senior actors. I have a hard time even speaking with them yet, but they would ask me if I have eaten or have you slept a lot and with them saying those kinds things to me, so I’ve been trying hard to become closer to them.

Narrator: We visited the filming site days later, on the set the passion of the actors and actresses were very hot. Mother, Yoon Na Young in the drama is filled with wild ambitions and there is her innocent son Minjae. Since they are supposed to be mother and son, they are spending a lot of time filming together.

Yoo Seung Ho: Oh my gosh, I am so embarrassed. (I tell you, whenever he does that laugh it gives me butterflies….)

Narrator: If he doesn’t like his acting then he doesn’t leave the filming site he said and that’s the kind of actor he is. He is once again getting a hold of his emotion and putting all his energy into being the innocent son.

Minjae said, ” Don’t worry mom. I love you mom. “

Narrator: He seems to be finally satisfied once he heard OKAY from the whole staff. He is very good at greeting people as the youngest cast member of Flames OF Desire. It’s a basic thing for him to bow at a 90 degree angle. Seung Ho is also very polite to even the staff members that is not visible.

Yoo Seung Ho: Thanks for the hard work everyone. { Man, this dude is so polite…..No wonder they all liked this guy)

Narrator: Then what about Seo Woo that played Minjae’s lover? How does she see this actor Yoo Seung Ho?

Seo Woo: He is so tall and I couldn’t find the boy that I am used to seeing at all from all the stuff that I’ve seen with him in it when he was just a child. There was this handsome man sitting there so when I saw him initially I said to myself, “wow, he is so handsome.”

Jo Min Ki (The man that plays Minjae (Yoo Seung Ho’s) dad: I don’t want to talk about this any longer, If we do this then people would think that I resemble Yoo Seung Ho instead of the other way around. Seung Ho is pretty and handsome and he grew up so well. What they’re saying was we looked similar looking at pictures of ourselves when we were children. If you keep on bringing up our resemblance then the fans of Yoo Seung Ho would tell me to stop and I am scared of that.

Yoo Seung Ho: I want to try playing all kinds of roles. I want to play all sorts of roles for both dramas and movies. Also, if there’s a chance then instead of just working in my home country, I would like to broaden my horizon and work in countries like: Japan and the U.S and I have a little ambition for acting abroad too. I guess before I could get to that level, I should work really hard for it. I want to play various types of roles in the future.

Wow, I am so mesmerized by this man. So handsome, has a passion and zest for acting and also he has a small ambition to broaden his horizons as well. This was a rather long thing to translate but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
cr: jenskdramareview.wordpress.com/2015/11/1...anslations-included/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #140727

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Yoo Seung Ho and his co-star, Go Ara in "Joseon Magician" were guests at the KBS Entertainment Guerilla Date portion of the program. Filmed on November 18th.

Photos taken....

Cr: as tagged
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #140733

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Yoo Seung-ho and Park Min-young’s emotional reunion in Remember
by girlfriday | November 18, 2015

Finally, we get to the leads! SBS’s new super-memory lawyer drama Remember has been slowly releasing stills of the supporting cast, but at last we get to Yoo Seung-ho and Park Min-young, on the set of their first scene together. They star as classmates who reunite as adults, when he’s a lawyer and she’s a prosecutor, and he’s in the fight of his life to clear his father of a murder charge and get him off death row.

It sounds like a legal drama but it’s all about memory: Yoo Seung-ho stars as a genius with a hyperactive memory (a condition called hyperthymesia) that causes him to remember excessive amounts of detail about everything. His father (Jeon Gwang-ryul) is on death row for a murder he didn’t commit, but because of his Alzheimer’s, he’s been convinced that he was the killer and can’t remember otherwise. And finally, Yoo Seung-ho faces memory loss as well, putting even more pressure on him to solve Dad’s case before he loses his abilities.

Park Min-young costars as a quirky, cheerful prosecutor who’s still a young girl at heart. She’s still green at her job, but when she reunites with the hero, she decides to stick by him and help him clear Dad’s name, maturing in the process. I know Park Min-young always plays these types of characters, but she’s really found a way to make each plucky, lovable heroine her own.
:luvluv:

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #140734

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Namgoong Min plays the villain — an entitled, depraved chaebol who’s probably going to make my blood boil (in a good way). Lee Shi-un is his former classmate who works as his secretary, and judging from the stills it looks like a nightmare of a job. And Park Sung-woong plays a colorful character — a former mob lawyer who worked his way up to a legitimate firm that does good in the world. He’ll get tangled up in the conspiracy as Yoo Seung-ho starts disrupting some powerful people who are behind his father’s frame-up.

Not that I was worried or anything, but now I’m really looking forward to the Yoo Seung-ho/Park Min-young pairing — I don’t know what caused them to lose touch when they were students, but it looks like one hell of a reunion. Or maybe Yoo Seung-ho just looks at everyone that way. Maybe he looks at his mailman that way, and his pharmacist, and his dry cleaner too, leaving everyone sighing in his wake. I mean, I KNOW he looks at his cat that way.

Remember follows Village: Secret of Achiara and premieres December 9.
cr: Chosun, TVReport via Dramabeans
:heartsh:

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #140744

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
YSH in Remember Drama
SO MANLY :luvluv:

IMG_20151120_105444.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #140747

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Imaginary Cat Making of: With English Translation~

Text: IMAGINARY CAT FILMING SITE~

The Director: Get Ready and Action Cue!

Text: Yoo Seung Ho is making an attempt to speak with the cat.

Yoo Seung Ho: “Hey Boggil, open up your eyes sweetie. Please listen to me kitty. Hey Boggil, Boggil?!”

Strong from down here will be a short interview with Seung Ho.

Seung Ho: Hello everyone, I am Yoo Seung Ho that plays Hyun Jong Hyun in the new series IMAGINARY CAT. Through this drama, I will really work hard so it can be a healing experience for those watching the show.

Text: Yoo Seung Ho’s first come back drama since being discharged from the military. He plays a lonely webcoming/webtoon artist.

Question: What kind of character is Jong Hyun from the drama?

Seung Ho: I play a character that hasn’t made a debut yet as a webcomic/webtoon artist, he is always by himself and he gives an impression that he is a very lonely webcomic artist.

Text: He is afraid of success, He is a webcomic artist that is always insecure about himself. His only partner in crime to look after him is his cat.

Question: What is a cat to you in a personal sense?

Seung Ho: I have my own cat that I’ve been raising and it was a healing experience for me in a way.

Text: From being a child for the movie THE WAY HOME and to the son of Korea (They refer to Korean men as sons when they served their country as soldiers in their 2 year mandatory military service. ) Seung Ho had his cat so he as able to endure throughout his life.

A young man, that is running for his goal his cat is accompanying him for the ride.

Question: What is a cat to you?

Seung Ho: I don’t know how to explain it honestly, but when a cat is next to me, for some reason I feel really good and I feel like it’s my best friend. Even if it doesn’t talk to me, it feels as if the cat is healing me in a way.

Text: IMAGINARY CAT WILL BE AIRING ON MBC EVERY, and the first episode will be airing on Tuesdays, at 8:50pm in the evening. It will also be airing on MBC DRAMA on Tuesdays, at 11:00pm at night.

cr: jenskdramareview.wordpress.com/2015/11/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #140748

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
I hope Seung Ho will get popularity award for both SBS and MBC :ding: :ding:

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #140750

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
We will watch Seung Ho's drama soon :luvluv:
We really miss U :touched
Finally we could see U again :luvluv: after MISSING U drama

cr: 2012J HJ

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #140764

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by syelin88.

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #140797

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Yoo Seung Ho Praised By way of Personnel participants for His Sort center and Manners

gwgqfn.jpg

The behind-the-scenes preview stills of Yoo Seung Ho‘s drama “Remember” has been revealed, together with some wonderful compliments in opposition to the actor from the filming staff members.

The production staff who worked with Yoo Seung Ho said, “He’s no longer simplest good-looking. The entire thing he does is complete of manners.” Generally it's far some of the staff members’ jobs to hang an umbrella or chair for an actor, yet that isn’t the case with Yoo Seung Ho. Apparently, the actor suggested, “No, I’ll do it myself,” and did everything without anyone’s help.

Furthermore, he bowed to staff members more youthful than him and used to be kind and respectful to everybody without reference to age. other folks say it roughly feels like he changed into just born with excellent manners. Yoo Seung Ho is understood for having an even heart and mind, so this extra proves that his sensible looks aren’t everything he’s got.

The production corporate Logos Film thanked Yoo Seung Ho and his co-star Park Min Young, saying, “The two are very bright and they give off certain power to everybody on set. Commonly it’s the workers members that experience to check the actors’ moods but now not this time.”

Meanwhile, “Remember” will air on December nine after “The Village: Achiara’s Secret” finishes its run.
source:
www.ohkpop.com/241267/yoo-seung-ho-prais...+news+and+gossip!%29
Time to create page: 1.493 seconds