TOPIC: Yoo Seung Ho (유승호)

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #141598

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
U are so handsome today, Seung Ho :luvluv: but Why are U so shy? :ding:
What's wrong? :ding:
www.instagram.com/p/-0VcO9nmyQ/?taken-by=kpopherald
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #141599

• syelin88
  • Gold Star

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #141600

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
I don't know what's wrong with U today, Seung Ho :ding:
www.instagram.com/p/-0bTTQpQzY/?tagged=%...A0%EC%8A%B9%ED%98%B8

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #141603

• syelin88
  • Gold Star

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #141642

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
IMG_20151203_152831.jpg

IMG_20151203_152836.jpg

IMG_20151203_152839.jpg

IMG_20151203_152846.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BluenB

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #141703

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol:
Actor Yoo Seung Ho talks about his life in the military in an interview with “One Night of TV Entertainment” on the set of his upcoming drama “Remember.”

During the interview, Yoo Seung Ho is first asked how he felt when he watched younger actors on television while he was in the army. “They’d be acting in their projects and looking really cool,” he says. “Since I couldn’t do what they were doing, I avoided watching television.”

The interviewer then asks him what he did when he was a sergeant. “I wouldn’t let [the soldiers] turn on the television if something was on that wasn’t a girl group music video,” he says. When asked if he’d order the soldiers not to watch television, Yoo Seung Ho jokes, “Was there a need to say it? If I was watching something, then that was it. My word was law.”
cr: ilmare42, Soompi
=X

How mean !!! :P :lol: his 'acting blood's' frustration of not being able to act in drama/movie since he was doing his military duty.
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BluenB, syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #141704

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
Yoo Seung-ho and why he chose his role in Remember

1-11.jpg

On December 3rd in Mokdong Seoul at the SBS office building, SBS held a production press conference for its new Wednesday Thursday drama. The drama Remember, is written by Yoon Hyun-ho, directed by Lee Chang-min, and produced by Logos Film. Everyone attended including leading actors: Yoo Seung-ho, Park Min-young, Park Sung-woong, Nam Goong-min Jung Hye-seong and all of the production staff.

The drama Remember is about a lawyer named Seo Jin-woo(Yoo Seung-ho) who suffers from hyperthymesia (excessive memory syndrome). He needs to fight the (legal) system in order to free his father (played by Jun Kwang-ryul) who has been wrongly imprisoned. Yoo Seung-ho plays Seo Jin-woo, a genius lawyer with perfect memory.

Yoo Seung-ho said the reason he chose to work on this project was “The script alone seemed really exciting, and I’ve never played a lawyer before, so it got me even more interested. The excessive memory syndrome isn’t a good ability for Jin-woo. He used it to become a lawyer and save his father, but it has a hidden negative side. I chose this drama, because I think the pain my character feels will be able to be felt by the viewers at home as they watch.

Because he is the youngest lawyer ever, he looks out of place in court. He looks like a young kid who is wearing his father’s suit. If it ever happens in real life, I want people to be like, isn’t he like the character Jin-woo from Remember? There are a lot of fun and interesting things in this drama.”

Seung-ho had to act as a character with Hyperthymesia (excessive memory syndrome). Talking about the difficult parts he said “He keeps things in his head, like you would a picture. At first I wanted it to be a struggle to deal with, but then it quickly becomes the ability to quickly memorise things. That is how I tried to portray it. In the early phases using that kind of memory is fine. It wasn’t as difficult as I thought.”

10-10.jpg

Yoo Seung-ho, on the subject of acting with Park Min-young said “Not even I know what is going to happen until the script comes out. I will try to save my father, but as for romance…” “I still don’t know yet. I have to quickly save my father,” he said with a blush and a smile.

About meeting Park Min-young “When I started work on this drama and I saw Min-young, and got flustered. The character In-ha just came out at me. I was super nervous. I got used to it as we shot together. Min-young did really well, so it improved the shooting overall.,” he said conveying his thanks.

About prospective viewer rating he said “I talked about viewer rating in a previous interview and I said hopefully 25-30%. I realize that these days it might be harder to hit those numbers. So I’m going to say 25%. I will work with Min-young to hit our target.” He said hopefully.

Yoo Seung-ho concluded by saying “I put a lot of consideration into how to portal Jin-woo’s struggle to save his father, in a way that viewers can share in” He concluded.

SBS’s new Wednesday, Thursday drama Remember begins broadcasting December 9th and 10pm.

Article by Han Jihee of Get It K, Photos by Walt Disney Company Korea
via: Get It KK

Seungho is so handsome and cute... :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #141706

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
Yoo Seung-ho and Ko Ah-ra's 'The Joseon Magician' has set movie release date

posterphoto660543.jpg

Movie, 'The Joseon Magician' starring Yoo Seung-ho and Ko Ah-ra as the leads has set their movie release date as December 30th.

Also the second poster has been released along with the announcement on the movie release date. The fatally gorgeous and charismatic presence of the Joseon's number one Magician, Hwan-hee, Yoo Seung-ho and the young Princess Cheongmyeong, Ko Ah-ra's ardent eyes while being sent to Cheong Dynasty for political marriage captivate the heart of those who see the poster.

Kwak Do-won, who plays magician Gwimol, Cheong Dynasty's top magician, Jo Yoon-hee, who plays Bo-eum, Hwan-hee's sworn sister, blind kisaeng, and Lee Kyeong-yeong, who plays Ahn Dong-hwi, a royal bodyguard for Princess Cheongmyeong raise the anticipation level on the movie.

The copy "The last stage risking one's fate unfolds in front of your eyes" on the poster promises the entertainment this mesmerizing film will present.

source: hancinema
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by BluenB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #141707

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Woah.... a lot to know about Yoo Seung Ho's dramas and movie. Thank you @blueB for the shares
:heartsh:

This part is funny.... (and I quote...)
Yoo Seung-ho, on the subject of acting with Park Min-young said “Not even I know what is going to happen until the script comes out. I will try to save my father, but as for romance…” “I still don’t know yet. I have to quickly save my father,” he said with a blush and a smile.

=X SeungHo super shy and gets flustered easily. He seems to be shy around actress Park Min-young... :P too long a stay in the military :lol:

And the next paragraph was misspelled female character name as "In-ha" :lol: (female character in Pinocchio). Actually is very similar but for Remember drama the name is Lee In-A

I immediately thought about Shinhye in the movie "Miracle in Cell No. 7" has somewhat similar theme about defending the father but with each own story to tell. And as for the female lead's name.... :lol: InHa vs In-A (.... just a thought ;) )
:-V
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #141715

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Hello sis@BluenB and sis@Eve :luvluv:
Thank U so much for sharing :piggyrabbit
Yes, sis@BluenB Seung Ho is so handsome :luvluv:
sometimes he looks cute, but sometimes he looks so manly :luvluv: That's his charm :luvluv:
InHa vs In-A :wahaha I love that thought sis@eve :wahaha
Yoo Seung Ho in Remember Press Conference
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, BluenB
Time to create page: 0.486 seconds