Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yoo Seung Ho (유승호)

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #142656

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
WOAH..... I love the close ups sis@BluenB :) Thank you for the shares. This is gonna make my morning brighter :blush:
:heartsh:

my friends didn't get a chance to watch Seung Ho's drama, Remember last weekend... (shopping n dining exhausted us)...but we promised to watch this weekend "Remember" eps... btw..the movie, Star Wars: The Force Awakens is awesome !!!

FLASHBACK....
"Imaginary Cat" press con...
ahhh the lucky cat... jealous :pinch:

the actress next to him looks like a better fit in the storyline.... mianhe :blush:
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, sarah.94, BluenB, syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #142683

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Yes, Seung Ho is soooooo handsome :kiss1: :kiss1: sis@BluenB :luvluv:
Yes, sis@eve it's the first time I'm jealous with a cat :wahaha

yooseungho & parkminyoung accomplish the scene w/out NG

CW3d_4yVAAAtxnm.jpg

source: entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000557671&lfrom=twitter

I can' t wait to watch the next episode, He will show the best of himself :ding:

CW5GMcYUEAUpmxg-2.jpg

:bye:
Attachments:
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by syelin88.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, BluenB

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #142685

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Remember—Son’s War: Episode 4
by odilettante | December 22, 2015

RECAP.....

This is turning out to be a show that’s not easy to watch, and I mean that in the best way possible. No brain-candy here — it’s a powerful gut-punch to the stomach, multiple times per episode. Painful, but oh-so worth it.

There are more questions than answers as details are revealed about what happened the night Jung-ah was killed. Details, of course, that may or may not be exactly the truth. But that’s what happens when corrupt forces wield their power to protect their own, and when the consequences are the destruction of everything you care about, sometimes the safest thing to do is just accept your fate. But who wants a hero — or anti-hero — who just plays it safe?

LINK...dramabeans
:throw:
The following user(s) said Thank You: syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #142694

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I am in a dazed with the many projects of our busy bee hottie, Seung Ho... getting confused with each storyline :lol: :P

Joseon Magician interview with Yoo Seung-ho
by Steven

On December 22nd, in the Lotte Cinema, in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul by Konkuk University’s main gate, the movie Joseon Magician held their press preview event. The staring actors Yoo Seung-ho, Go Ara, Lee Gyeung-young, Jo Yoon-hee, and Kwak Do-won, along with director Kim Dae-seung, were all in attendance.

In Joseon Magician, Joseon’s greatest magician is surrounded by both love and war. The story is about challenging your destiny. Yoo Seung-ho takes on the role of the beautiful Hwan-hee, Joseon greatest magician.

Actor Yoo Seung-ho and Go Ara’s romantic relationship is an important part of the movie. Yoo Seung-ho said “It tells the story of a couple in their 20s. It will make the people beside you laugh and make you grab the hand of your date as you witness their genuine love. It was very comfortable on set because I got along with Ara. There was great chemistry while shooting.”

In Joseon Magician, Yoo Seung-ho spent two or three months learning magic so he could do actual magic tricks that he knows. About this he said “almost all of the magic is done without editing. People will love the pigeon scene I think. I think it will be reflective of our effort. I wish it had been a little less cold during that scene though. My fingers almost froze off. I could have done the trick perfectly, so it is a bit unfortunate about the weather.”

He was asked if there were any difficulties with doing embarassing lines or expresssions while acting out the romantic parts of scenes. In response he said “I didn’t know how to do those parts, so I consulted with the director. If you do it like this, it expresses your fondness for Cheong-myung he would say. I talked a lot with the director and Ara.”

In Joseon Magician there is a scene where Yoo Seung-ho is furiously digging a hole in the ground. In the shoveling scene, he had to shovel despite being done his military service. About this he said “while shoveling, I laughed and got angry, but I didn’t think it was too hard on my body. In the reserves I also operated a mortar. I could do it well, but I didn’t like the experience. I hope every sees it as a fun, enjoyable scene.” He said with a laugh.

“I had to be a bit careful in that scene. It really helped me appreciate as an actor the work the staff do. So I’m thankful for getting to do that part. I felt really cautious doing the part. I was surprised to see that there were some staff younger than me. Some of them were calling me big brother which was pretty awkward.”

Joseon Magician will be released in theatres December 30th.

Article by Han Jihee of Get It K, Photos by Choi Eun-hee
Copyright ⓒ Get It K(getitk.com), All Rights Reserved
The following user(s) said Thank You: syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #142696

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Yoo Seung-ho’s perfect transformation into a lawyer for new drama Remember
by Steven

BS’s Remember has innovative visuals, where Yoo Seung-ho transforms into a seductive lawyer.

SBS’s new Wednesday Thursday drama Remember – War of the Son, is written by Yoon Hyun-ho, directed by Lee Chang-min, and produced by Logos Film. It stars a genius lawyer with perfect memory named Seo Jin-woo who gives an incredibly enthusiastic performance every scene. In the first four episodes Yoo Seung-ho plays the high school student Seo Jin-woo. But he has since drastically transformed. Four years later he is transformed into an imposing lawyer. Viewers’ curiosity will be amplified when they see him enter the courtroom.

Yoo seung-ho plays Seo Jin-woo whom at 22 (Korean age) in the youngest ever genius lawyer, in a 180-degree transformation. As you can see in the picture, he is a captivating lawyer who will garner the attention of audiences. The 18(Korean age) year old Seo Jin-woo with his bangs down and a casual hoodie, looks entirely different with his new style and looks which give off a deadly seductive vibe.

Yoo Seing-ho is perfect on stage as the youngest ever, 22-year-old lawyer. His character is a unique one which no one has ever seen the likes of before, that he created through his own effort. The new lawyer persona has a different facial expression, way of speaking and style. He looks right for the age of 22, while also looking naturally young.

Yoo Seung-ho also tried something very bold with his wardrobe. He wears immaculately fitting dress shirts and ties to go with his pea coats of various colors, showing off his awesome style.

His stylist said “It has been in style lately for to wear colorful pea coats, and leather jackets. It is really cool to wear layers and coats if you want to show that you have the latest style. In the courthouse, he wears original shoes and bags that match color. I think it is a difficult look to create when you are trying to dress a character that looks like a regular lawyer.”

Logos Film said “From the first to the fourth episodes it is the opening acts of the war. And then from episode five, War of The Son truly begins.

By just the fourth episode the show got a viewership percentage of 14.3% in the Seoul area according to Nielsen Korea. This made it the number one drama in its particular time slot. The show unfolds quickly, but at an appropriate rate, every Wednesday and Thursday. Episode five of Remember – War of the Son is broadcast December 23rd at 10pm.

Article by Han Jihee of Get It K, Photos by MBC Logos Film
Copyright ⓒ Get It K(getitk.com), All Rights Reserved
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94, syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #142718

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #142719

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
2016 unfolds a war of colorful stars than ever before :ding: :ding:

CWuhD4gU4AAYF86.jpg

source: isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/artic...sp?Total_Id=19281253
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #142763

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Link....mobile.twitter.com/luxmea0817/status/679990524430790656/video/1

Dec. 24, 2015- Yoo Seung Ho and Go Ara in Joseon Magician Christmas Special Event

Cr: vegiita_p via YSHbiased
The following user(s) said Thank You: sarah.94, syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #142764

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Yoo Seung Ho and Go Ara interview after Joseon Magician Magic
Christmas Couples Event

cr: bbangm

cr: eainy_ysh
via YSHbiased
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #142765

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank you @syelin for the link for Remember drama

We watch Remember episodes last night !!! They picked the perfect team. Very impressive characterization of each casts. Seung Ho's frustration, grief, unconditional love for his father in spite of having alzheimer and the son's vow to prove his father innocent of the crime, is spellbinding. We are having fun with Park Dong-Ho (actor Park Sung Woong) and Nam Gyoo-Man (actor Namgung Min). The time jump is a good change for Seo Jin-Woo (hot actor Yoo Seung Ho)... I am crying buckets already :pinch: sigh... I want to see him fight against all odds n become more mature.

Bts....

:luvluv: :heartsh: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, syelin88
Time to create page: 0.734 seconds