Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Give us your suggestions to improve our community !

Give us your suggestions to improve our community ! 13 years 11 months ago #15704

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Hi everyone,
Please give us your suggestion to improve our community, our site here. Every ideas will be appreciated .
Thank you in advance !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Give us your suggestions to improve our community ! 13 years 11 months ago #15707

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
Thank you for putting this thread Sunny. I'll take note of this one, actually i have one but i'll post it tom. im kinda sleepy and my brain cells not working well.

Re:Give us your suggestions to improve our community ! 13 years 11 months ago #15709

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thanks Sunny, liking ur opening this topic, I will surely suggest, u know me. :)
This is a good way to communicate with the community here.

will come up of something and will post/blog/pm if needed. :)

Re:Give us your suggestions to improve our community ! 13 years 11 months ago #15768

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
Hi Sunny just like i promise. Here's my suggestion:

Since were international community, can you make a group or an associate members of a particular country? like for example from Malaysia, who are there members and a group leader for a particular country ( i don't know if you call it moderator ) you have to consider the fact that this community will eventually grow as YB will be soon featured in diff. country as well. YB is not even shown here in the Philippines and yet there are so many Pinoys here. Its only a matter of time before fans will pour into this site. So we will also know if that star belong to what particular country. (Suggestion: color coded stars for each country :P )

So i can call you Sunny the red star and you can call me July the blue star or Pj the silver star ( something like that )

So it would be easier to monitor each member. What do you think?

Re:Give us your suggestions to improve our community ! 13 years 11 months ago #15773

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
July, thank you so much for your suggestion !
We think about that the same too. But because the forum doesn't allow members to choose which group we have, so I think we will support this in the Stars zone .
So each country can open a local group and we will assign the local forum to this group too. And we can join the group of our country .

The color coded stars , a great idea, but it will require us some time to develop the site platform and integrate this feature . It will be supported in the stars zone too.

Can you start with your country first, open a local group in the stars zone and pm me when it's done.

Have a nice weekend !

Re:Give us your suggestions to improve our community ! 13 years 11 months ago #15775

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
Hello,

I hardly ever post. I pretty much just read everyone else's, but I really like this thread.
I have one suggestion/idea. I really like seeing all the photos of PSH and checking out all the new ones. However, in order for me to see them I have to go through all the new threads to see if there are any recent photos.

It would be nice to have just one section for photos without any words/news. So every time somebody post any new thread with news and photos, those photos would also go to the photo section. In other words, the photos will be in the original thread with the news and also in the photo section by itself, no words.

it's just an idea...

Re:Give us your suggestions to improve our community ! 13 years 11 months ago #15776

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi elsiec, you have a good idea. we could add the new photos with the news/article to the random pictures.
there was a time i needed a particular photo that I saw and I had to go back pages just to find it.

we'll see what we can do about that, what do u think adms. :)

Re:Give us your suggestions to improve our community ! 13 years 11 months ago #15783

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
Hi elsiec , glad to hear from you ;)
A good idea, we will organize the photo board soon .

Thank you much !

Re:Give us your suggestions to improve our community ! 13 years 11 months ago #15849

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
Glad you liked it!
I am just happy to contribute in any way I can.
Thanks,

Re:Give us your suggestions to improve our community ! 13 years 11 months ago #15863

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
hi :)
..i seldom post on threads because im happy and contented reading all your spazz
i would like to suggest if i may...mmm..how about having a background song or a playlist perhaps in our profile
it would be great, so we can post our favorite songs..

:whistle: just a thought...

thank you! ;)

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
Time to create page: 0.583 seconds