Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Give us your suggestions to improve our community !

Re:Give us your suggestions to improve our community ! 13 years 10 months ago #16009

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
my thoughts -

since we are multi-nationals / global fans of Park Shin Hye and many other celebrities, why don't we have a category: highlighting the country we live in or the country we're from. This will be in one category bunched up or sub-categories: let's say a) South Korea b) Japan, c) Philippines, d) Malaysia, e) Indonesia, f) Singapore, etc etc.*forgive me if I forgot ur country* not necessarily in that order.

btw, I believe we already have Korea. We can add restaurants, places, sites etc to visit or about it's history. This way, we get to know more of each member's country, it's culture, heritage, etc. or popular celebrities. oK NO politics please.

we r like tourist guides. :) What do u think?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Give us your suggestions to improve our community ! 13 years 10 months ago #16026

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Yea, sis. We can do that. We'll integrate that along with the International Diplomat area.

As per suggested by Sunny earlier, please create a fan cafe at Star Zone. Then pm Sunny or me. We'll create a dedicated sub-forum for the respective country. Depends on the community how you want to get to know with each other, promote and represent your country for instance, heritage, shopping places. lodging suggestion and etc. Of course, NO POLITICS threads or postings are allowed. All forum rules apply.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny
Time to create page: 0.449 seconds