Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Suggestion] Shin Hye Jewelry Collection Project - PSHIC 10.000 members

[Suggestion] Shin Hye Jewelry Collection Project - PSHIC 10.000 members 13 years 2 months ago #36835

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Hi stars,
I was inspired by a Shin Hye fan in my country ( @cun5022 : Thank you for your idea ) to design an exclusive jewelry collection for our Shin Hye. And we will be coming very near to the 10.000 members mark in next few months ( probably in June ) , so I think it will be a good chance for us to celebrate one of our milestone with this project.
Since I’m clueless with the jewelry stuffs, I’m honestly not sure if we will be able to make this project possible. So I think it’s better to discuss with everyone about this , and I hope you will love this idea as much as I do.
I have few questions for you :
1) Do you think it’s possible to design and order an jewelry collection with affordable cost ?
2) If yes, which material should we choose ? ( I mean Gold, Silver , Platinum, Gemstones …. )
3) How much will it cost for each material choice ? Do you know any shop in your place/country which we can order the collection and their price ?
4) Do you suggest any design for the collection ? ( maybe necklace, earrings, wrist lace and ? … )
5) Are you willing to contribute with us to make this project possible ?

P/S : To avoid design piracy, please watermark your design with the text : www.park-shin-hye.com and your name if you want to upload your design here, and send us the original version in email.
Thank you !
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Sunny.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, roxie18, Vicky, cun5022, Laurabianca, fae016, elaiza, 1parkrinrin7, kwinna

Re: [Suggestion] Shin Hye Jewelry Collection Project - PSHIC 10.000 members 13 years 1 month ago #36879

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
It's a nice project.
I think the best material for a nice jewelry is still gold.
There a lot of jewelry shops around the world which offer sets of jewelry but ordering by set will have a cheaper cost (one set-earrings, necklace, bracelet and ring), but there are shops on the Philippines who accepts made to order including the designing.
If we will have it designed by a jeweler will have a higher cost, but if we will buy the ready made one it wont.
I think it would be better to assigned groups which should take care of the design, others should look for the costing, others should take care of making an inquiry on how the members would like/willing to contribute.
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elankham, Vicky, Laurabianca, kwinna

Re: [Suggestion] Shin Hye Jewelry Collection Project - PSHIC 10.000 members 13 years 1 month ago #36891

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
I think this project is possible.
I agree with Gail that the best jewelry is Gold, but Silver and gemstones are cheaper .
I actually ask some members of filipino star about the idea of having a jewelry collection for our princess
and some of them are excited and willing to do their own design.
We do have a lot of jewelry shop here in the Philippines which we can inquire the actual cost for material choice.
We can call them anytime.
I also think that members will be willing to contribute, we just need to inform and encourage them well.
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elankham, gailnav, Vicky, kwinna

Re: [Suggestion] Shin Hye Jewelry Collection Project - PSHIC 10.000 members 13 years 1 month ago #36926

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
@ Admin Sunny, Im agree with Sis laura, Gold is the best one because it can't fade but the silver (chrome) and gemstone is much cheaper, and affordable specially to all teens member of PSHIC. :-V

@ Sis Laura: i knew one because one of my friend selling silver jewelries. I just talk and ask him if his supplier is open on that matter. Im really excited on that, Ill do what can i do to make this project possible.....

Thanks for the wonderful project Admin Sunny... :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elankham, Vicky, Laurabianca

Re: [Suggestion] Shin Hye Jewelry Collection Project - PSHIC 10.000 members 13 years 1 month ago #36927

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
kwinna:

Sis! thanks a lot ! :ding: Every help we can get means a lot, because any projects that will be launch in our community will not be possible

without the help of every member. =X
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky

Re: [Suggestion] Shin Hye Jewelry Collection Project - PSHIC 10.000 members 13 years 1 month ago #37163

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
Hi stars,
No matter what country you're from, please give us the advices for this project. It's even better if you come to the stores and ask for the prices and maybe some of their designs . Since none of us has experiences in designing jewelry before. It probably helps us very much.

Thank you !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurabianca

Re: [Suggestion] Shin Hye Jewelry Collection Project - PSHIC 10.000 members 13 years 1 month ago #37175

• mm
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 117
:luvluv:

wahh!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that me magala (hahahahah)tagalog word
I want to join the project!

me too I will go to the GOLD but........bcoz Im only a student I cannot afford it.

update UPDATE!!!!!!

unnie KWINNA!
unnie GAIL SAMA me pag naghanap kau ahhh!
me pa! heheheheh

Re: [Suggestion] Shin Hye Jewelry Collection Project - PSHIC 10.000 members 13 years 1 month ago #37185

• lycille
  • Expert Star
  • geunshin forever
  • Thank you received: 525
im here ready to support....

update us please...

thanks
The most effective comeback to an insult is SILENCE :)

Re: [Suggestion] Shin Hye Jewelry Collection Project - PSHIC 10.000 members 13 years 1 month ago #37204

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Stars, I found some good jewelries when we went to the mall but they are very costly here the price ranges from $500 up.
You could check this site: www.kay.com to have an idea about the design that you might like.
I'll do the researching on local Philippine jewelry shops when I come back.
My friend knows a seller also I could ask help from her.

@mm: Okay I'll bring you when I go there hehe..:D
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, Vicky

Re: [Suggestion] Shin Hye Jewelry Collection Project - PSHIC 10.000 members 13 years 1 month ago #37206

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
I think the jewelries don't have to be branded items ( We actually sent too many already ) . This time it should come from the hearts, maybe they will be ordered from a local store somewhere with our designs and qualification.

If we choose silver and gemstones , I think $500 is enough ? So let's decide to choose them then.
Time to create page: 0.573 seconds