Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Photo/Pictures Board

Photo/Pictures Board 14 years 2 months ago #414

• Karen Ma
hey guys,
I think it;d be a good idea to have a photo/picture board for members to post pics of Shin Hye?
or am I missing it somewhere on the forum?

sorry 'cause my cell phone sucks but it's the only thing I can get online with all day before I can go homeee

thanks! :unsure:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Photo/Pictures Board 14 years 2 months ago #417

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
hye karren..

i think we can create a new thread under Lounge-Dining Room for this. And we can also upload the collection pic of Shin Hye under Multimedia section (link on top of this website page)

to access the Lounge-Dining Room, try to click:PSH Int Forum Dining Room

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:Photo/Pictures Board 14 years 2 months ago #453

• Karen Ma
I noticed the multimedia section
but in my opinion, it is quite unorganized because we're just pouring all Shin Hye-related pics into big folders
if we can open more sub-folders such as 'Goong S.Prince Hours', 'Etude House/Shin Hye's CF' and put in photos accordingly, it will be better. it's easier for members to look up photos too.
a photo board on the forum is easier to look up photos according to threads and easier to notice picture updates[?]

and it's neat [forgive me, as i mentioned earlier, I have a mild case of OCD.. :P ]

Re:Photo/Pictures Board 14 years 2 months ago #475

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
karrenstar wrote:
I noticed the multimedia section
but in my opinion, it is quite unorganized because we're just pouring all Shin Hye-related pics into big folders
if we can open more sub-folders such as 'Goong S.Prince Hours', 'Etude House/Shin Hye's CF' and put in photos accordingly, it will be better. it's easier for members to look up photos too.
a photo board on the forum is easier to look up photos according to threads and easier to notice picture updates[?]

and it's neat [forgive me, as i mentioned earlier, I have a mild case of OCD.. :P ]
No, karrenstar,
I think it def. is a good idea as I was thinking about the same thing
... but since we just established the site, so thing could be messy a bit in the beginning and eventually 'll change and get better and better
I am with u on 're-reorganize" the Pix section. Let's me know if you need help!^^

Re:Photo/Pictures Board 14 years 2 months ago #478

• Hailey Nguyen
I have to agree with this.....
a picture board where we can post pictures (like Korean celebs pictures board in soompi)
so members can comments direct to the thread : D

Re:Photo/Pictures Board 14 years 2 months ago #480

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
I think on temporary basis, we can have a Photo Spazz thread at the Dining room. But it's the best to spazz only for NEW photos.such as the recent EH commercial and not applicable to dramas, movies, etc that has been published all over the net. It will be hard to segregate later on if people keep posting recycle photos.

We'll come up with something once we decide with better resolution.

Thanks ;)
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by pj0t.

Re:Photo/Pictures Board 14 years 2 months ago #481

• MissMellis
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 10
I have to agree with you all on this. I did actually try to re-organize the multimedia section, but
the folders I created didn't show.

If we do decided to make a thread for the pics and vids, I guess there will be no need for the multimedia section
then?

I think most users forget to look at the top menu when looking for pics, that's why we should post them here
in the forum instead.

Re:Photo/Pictures Board 14 years 2 months ago #487

• Hailey Nguyen
No, the multimedia should be there just like a gallery folder....

as for picture board, we just post the lastest picture of her in there....like magazine scans? fan taken pictures?
or we can also post some old stuffs.....I think we should still keep themultimedia...but just that the photo board will be a more organize one...

Re:Photo/Pictures Board 14 years 2 months ago #488

• MissMellis
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 10
Hmm, that sounds good as well.

I'll see if there is any way for me to re-organize Multimedia then ^^

Re:Photo/Pictures Board 14 years 2 months ago #515

• Karen Ma
a suggestion to pj0t 's comment on 'members posting recycled pics' in the photo board

I think it may help if we can ask the members to first, look into the threads that exist before posting pics. if they already exist, then there's no point in posting repeated pictures.
but if they do not find the same pics then they can post them in seperate threads.
one more effective solution may be...eg. there's a thread called 'Goong S' with some pics related to that drama inside. maybe if members want to post more pics about Goong S they can reply to that thread so the 'thread owner' of that thread or admins/moderators can copy that image and put it in the 1st post of that thread?
will it be mroe organized?

to add to that, I think we should put two sub-boards under the Photo Board, like 'Archives; and 'Random Picture'
in Archives we can open big folders like 'Goong S', 'You're Beautiful', 'Etude House', ...etc. and forbid members to open new threads in that board other than replying to existing threads that board admins/moderators have opened

then in Random Pictures
members can post whatever pics they've found and then admins/moderators can sort out those pics and put them in the Archives folder.

we have to draw a set of rules regarding the Photo Board if we really are going to do this.

I think the same can apply to a Multimedia section on the forum[videos, music...]

I agree with everyone above, it's easier for members to notice and share with each other their thoughts on pictures if they're posted on the forum,. and it makes the forum less empty because, there are SOOOOOO MANYYYY pics of our beautiful Shin-hye!

PS. I can't access my message inbox/outbox...
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Karen Ma.
Time to create page: 0.895 seconds