Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 2010.01.16 entry

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 2 months ago #1707

• somuchinluv01
  • Junior Star
  • sukiehye 4ever
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello Everyone^^ specially to all the mods here..
and to the members!hello ^_~

Thank you for the translation of his entry,. she is so cuteee ^^
Gonna wait for her next project!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 2 months ago #1710

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
same sentiments here. would really love to see her in another project. (:

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 2 months ago #1719

• marcoluvspsh
  • New Star
  • Park Shin Hye I LOVE YOU!
bianne ong wrote:
marcoluvspsh wrote:
hey Shin hye sshi's oppa! let's go out for some soju some time and have some quality man to man talk.. then maybe you can help me out with your dongsaeng whom i so love.. hahaha. dont worry guys.. it's just a fantasy.. i dont want to mess with all the TK fans out there.. haha

marco, you really do love her. your posts show it. (:

haha! i know..i just can't get enough of her..she's just to0o0o0 cute and to0o0oo pretty!! haha.. i almost got into a fight back at viikii.net because i'll do anything to defend her! fighting!
ANjells east...ANjells west..
North and South just do your best...
Guard my Park Shin Hye while she rests...
~ Marco (2009)

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 2 months ago #1720

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
marco, oh no! well, thank goodness it was only almost. it won't do you good. and also for shin hye, others might take it against her if any of her supporters gets into conflict with others.

although if i were in your position and heard someone say not so nice things about her, i would probably also feel the same way as you did. :laugh:

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 2 months ago #1725

• marcoluvspsh
  • New Star
  • Park Shin Hye I LOVE YOU!
bianne ong wrote:
marco, oh no! well, thank goodness it was only almost. it won't do you good. and also for shin hye, others might take it against her if any of her supporters gets into conflict with others.

although if i were in your position and heard someone say not so nice things about her, i would probably also feel the same way as you did. :laugh:

yeah! exactly! that's why i decided to just stay cool about the whole thing.. but as you said, i think anyone in this forum would go nuts after reading something like this (and im a guy after all..i can easily get outbursts of rage..hahaha.. sometimes i forget that it's usually a girl posting..):

here's what she said:

"That is very very funny but she really does not deserve either one of them. Does she? Who is she that they gave her these many roles in the dramas? is she a singer or something?"

AND

"I find her acting very boring; she has the same facial expressions in all her roles. I am sorry if I offended anyone, but my love; I am watching Korean drama since the Stained Glass from 2004. The choice for the main cast for YB was a huge mistake. I could not find any chemistry between either one of them. All male characters were too cool for her. The problem with Korean Drama making is that sometimes they go with the name instead of who will match that profile more.."

sorry for hijacking the thread..i just had to post this..but this is the last that you'll hear of this here..i promise!
ANjells east...ANjells west..
North and South just do your best...
Guard my Park Shin Hye while she rests...
~ Marco (2009)

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 2 months ago #1728

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
@marco... whoa, strong words. well, to each his own. probably they don't know how these people are behind the camera... like JGS, he's totally not like TK. and PSH is downright funny when she is PSH, but as Minam, it's a totally different ball game. i sometimes forget she is a girl. that's how convincing she was.

hmmm, i wonder who the poster's favorite actors and actresses are? and the reasons why she or he likes them? well, in any case, that's their opinion. i respect that, even if i beg to disagree. :)

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 2 months ago #1730

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I agree with you both: marco and bianne.

let's all just take a deep breath and smile. :) not worth discussing.

We 'stars' love our Park Shin Hye and believe in her and support her totally ! She's just an amazing person.
end of story.

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 2 months ago #1731

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
right on, nu2me. (: fighting, shin hye-ssi!

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 2 months ago #1734

• Gems
  • Senior Star
Hey Marco~

Can I appoint you General in PSH's army? I'll be happy to take Lieutenant = ) All of us will spread the love <33

We don't attack, we just defend. With honesty, clarity, and infinite patience. We're like her ambassadors and so far, I think all of us here have been great fans. I'm so proud!

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 2 months ago #1742

• yozo217
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
marcoluvspsh wrote:
bianne ong wrote:

yeah! exactly! that's why i decided to just stay cool about the whole thing.. but as you said, i think anyone in this forum would go nuts after reading something like this (and im a guy after all..i can easily get outbursts of rage..hahaha.. sometimes i forget that it's usually a girl posting..):

here's what she said:

"That is very very funny but she really does not deserve either one of them. Does she? Who is she that they gave her these many roles in the dramas? is she a singer or something?"

AND

"I find her acting very boring; she has the same facial expressions in all her roles. I am sorry if I offended anyone, but my love; I am watching Korean drama since the Stained Glass from 2004. The choice for the main cast for YB was a huge mistake. I could not find any chemistry between either one of them. All male characters were too cool for her. The problem with Korean Drama making is that sometimes they go with the name instead of who will match that profile more.."

sorry for hijacking the thread..i just had to post this..but this is the last that you'll hear of this here..i promise!

wow, they actually said dat. if i was in your position i would have probably fought with them.
No one can belittle Park Shin Hye and her stars! > : (
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by yozo217.
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 1.605 seconds