Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 2010.01.16 entry

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 1 month ago #1744

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
bianne ong wrote:
hmmm, i wonder who the poster's favorite actors and actresses are? and the reasons why she or he likes them? well, in any case, that's their opinion. i respect that, even if i beg to disagree. :)

Oh... I cannot stay calm...
and the same as you, I definitely disagree with that opinoin.

Anyway, I dont wanna know her favorite actors and actresses at all. I think.. her taste sounds bad. B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 1 month ago #1760

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi Marco,
I was Kayt84 in viikii if you look at the previous posts.... I did defend for SH ans YB as well ^^
I felt upset ( just like you) when they judged her acting for 2 similar roles and didnt even know much about her
But I realized she/ he was one of the Mod there, who helped proccessing the drama so I retyped and used lighter words.... since I he/ she was helping anyway. I don't want to get them mad and postpone the drama ^^;;
But the fact that a lof of her dramas were not very popular could mislead people's judgement on her acting ability. It's not their fault since they haven't seen her other works... But it made me sad...
How I wish she got more popular after Yb and her old dramas will be watched more.... so people can really see her acting talent ...^^

Anyhow, no matter what, we are here to support her, love her and defend her if there's a need for it.... I can't stand people bad-mouth her when they barely know who she is, and what she has done ^^. I don't want to say it.... but it's.... just, can I say stupid?^^;; Again, I ddin't want to cause a big mess in her -in-proccess-drama, so I decided to stay cool and leave it alone after stating some facts about her ^^

Enough of that, hopefully we'll get more news of SH soon ^^

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 1 month ago #1788

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
Kay wrote:
But the fact that a lof of her dramas were not very popular could mislead people's judgement on her acting ability. It's not their fault since they haven't seen her other works... But it made me sad...
How I wish she got more popular after Yb and her old dramas will be watched more.... so people can really see her acting talent ...^^

i couldn't have said it any better. anyway, let's all move forward and just support her all the way! (:

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 1 month ago #1869

• marcoluvspsh
  • New Star
  • Park Shin Hye I LOVE YOU!
Kay wrote:
Hi Marco,
I was Kayt84 in viikii if you look at the previous posts.... I did defend for SH ans YB as well ^^
I felt upset ( just like you) when they judged her acting for 2 similar roles and didnt even know much about her
But I realized she/ he was one of the Mod there, who helped proccessing the drama so I retyped and used lighter words.... since I he/ she was helping anyway. I don't want to get them mad and postpone the drama ^^;;

Anyhow, no matter what, we are here to support her, love her and defend her if there's a need for it.... I can't stand people bad-mouth her when they barely know who she is, and what she has done ^^. I don't want to say it.... but it's.... just, can I say stupid?^^;; Again, I ddin't want to cause a big mess in her -in-proccess-drama, so I decided to stay cool and leave it alone after stating some facts about her ^^

wow!!! Kay!!!! You were that Kayt84?? i love you! you're so co0o0oL!!! hahaha.. im you're fan now! the way you defended SH with your post there was definitely an inspiration! hahaha.. you're reply was the longest! i loved it! so informative.. even i learned from it..hehe
ANjells east...ANjells west..
North and South just do your best...
Guard my Park Shin Hye while she rests...
~ Marco (2009)

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 1 month ago #2010

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
Dear Marco,
Thank you so much! You are so sweet ^^

We all love SH so that can't be avoid right? hehe
I am also glad that you learn some information from my post^^
Since I have leant about her, the more I know, the more this girl amazed me( not that I complain )^^... and I love her more and more ( can't help it )^^

Anyways, great seeing you at Viiki and here , ^^~
I hope the will finish the drama soon, it has been dragging ;(

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 1 month ago #2046

Oh! I've never skiing. :side:

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 1 month ago #2052

• Kirei
  • New Star
I totally agree with Kay here. We all love Shin hye from the bottom of our hearts. We all are connected in some strange way...and this person whoever he or she is that said those harsh words about our Shin hye must be a person that definitely does not know anything about our Shin hye.
And other thing that this person must be jealous that our Shin hye has so many admirers and fans following not only from south Korea but from all over the world and probably this person wants some publicity too, so that we can react to his so called untrue words. So let's forget about what this person said, just because this person said so does not make it any true.
Instead of losing out temper in what he or she said we should really concentrate on our shin hye's next project...and always keep on loving and supporting her till the end.

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.16 entry 14 years 1 month ago #3528

Woow.. She is very feminine.. just like what JGS said.. she have to be pretty in every occasion.. or maybe she was going to go with somone special? :P B) Btw, is that product really make eye lash curlier? If it is, I would like to try it..
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.358 seconds