Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #139877

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Sis@Maris, What the lady announcer is saying is exactly what has been reported in the articles above.
LHK personally asked SH to appear in his solo MV and despite her busy schedule, SH has promised to do it. etc....

The individual interview in the video are from Pinocchio (SH) and LHK's FTIsland event.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #139880

• DOH
  • Gold Star
park-shin-hye.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye and FT Island singer-actor Lee Hong Ki have been friends since they starred together in the k-drama "You're Beautiful." In the drama his character Jeremy had a crush on her character but lost her to Jang Geun Suk, who played the leader of the band Anjell. Despite Jeremy's broken heart, they remained friends. In real life, Park and Lee did remain close friends, celebrating special events together and showing up to support each other's projects.

427108-jpg.jpg

She showed up to support him when his band played at the 2015 FNC Kingdom Concert in Seoul. in 2014 she posted photos of herself dressed in pink clothing from Lee Hong Ki's Skull Hong clothing line. Besides singing and acting, Lee is a fashion designer, songwriter and the author of a book on nail art.
In 2013 she wrote a supportive message for Lee Hong Ki's film debut in "Rocking on Heaven's Door." She wrote "Cheers for 'Rocking on Heaven's Door. Thank you so much Hong Star."

And in 2012, Park called him when she appeared on the variety show "Music and Lyrics." And he paid back the compliment by participating in a call to her during a 2013 episode of Super Junior's "Kiss The Radio Show."

The latest way Park will support her friend is to star in a music video for his first solo album.
"Despite her busy schedule, Hong Ki asked her and she promised and said it was her pleasure to appear in his music video," said a reperesentative from FNC Entertainment.

Lee began acting as a child but he has been the lead vocalist of FT Islandsince 2007. The band started 2015 with a world tour, called the "2015 FTISLAND FTHX Tour" then also toured Japan after releasing the single album "Puppy." As well as releasing successful singles, FT Island has contributed various sdrama oundtracks over the years, including the OSTs of "The Heirs," "Heartstrings," "Bride of the Century" and "Modern Farmer." According to the Korean media outlet Naver TV, Lee Hong Ki's first solo album will include a selection of tender ballads. The album will be released mid-November with the first teaser page due on November 9. Will the music video feature a love line between the two former co-stars? Fans can only hope.

Lee Hong Ki's drama credits include "You're Beautiful," "Bride of the Century" and "Modern Farmer." Park Shin Hye was last seen on the small screen in the drama "Pinocchio" and recently appeared in the films "The Royal Tailor" and "Beauty Inside."

From Kdramastars
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #139882

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
from sis Maris post:

Lee Hong-gi and Park Shin-hye were both in the 2009 drama You’re Beautiful, which ocal and foreign fans alike fell in love with. And now once again after 6 years, they are performing in a new dance music video.

Two things in my wish list have been granted :luvluv:
Seeing Shinhye to do some dance once again and a reunion with Hongki..

Jeremy and Minam in one screen..Yay!
These two really look adorable together :)

image-29.jpeg

image-30.jpeg

Ctto

Thank you sisters DOH, Maris and Jenzzy for this wonderful and exciting news :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #139888

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
i'm happy that they have a sincere and beautiful friendship.....
it's heartwarming to see friends who go out of their way to support each other
True friendship lasts.....there are no goodbyes :)
Cheers to both of you....Shin Hye and Hong ki.....fighting!!!

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #139894

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
You’re Beautiful fans rejoice! Lee Hong Ki and Park Shin Hye will soon be reuniting in the music video for Hong Ki’s solo debut track. While this will be the first time in 6 years that these two have starred together, they remained close friends ever since filming You're Beautiful.

Despite her busy schedule, Park Shin Hye wanted to support her friend in his first solo release apart from his band FTISLAND. They reportedly will be starring as couple in the video, making many fans excited to see the final product. Hong Ki’s full solo album and music video will be released mid-November.

It looks like Jeremy may be getting his happy ending after all!

lee.gif

solo.png

cr Drama fever
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #139904

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Don't forget Hongki's first Teaser will be released on November 9th midnight KST

“You’re Beautiful” stars Lee Hongki and Park Shin Hye to reunite in his upcoming solo debut MV

Posted on November 5, 2015, Koreaboo

The stars of the hit 2009 SBS drama You’re Beautiful will finally be reunited in a new project after six years!

With the exciting news of FTISLAND‘s Lee Hongki finally making his solo debut later this month, further disclosed information reveal that Park Shin Hye will be starring in his solo music video.
Over the course of the last six years since You’re Beautiful, Park Shin Hye has increasingly received a lot of love and popularity both at home and abroad, starring in hit dramas The Heirs (2013) opposite of Lee Min Ho and Pinocchio (2014) opposite of Lee Jong Suk.

In the meantime, Lee Hongki’s solo debut comes after nine years since his debut with FTISLAND. He is set to demonstrate his distinctive and appealing vocals through a ballad track.
The first teaser for his solo debut is set to be unveiled on November 9th at midnight KST through FNC Entertainment’s website

(fncent.com/LEEHONGGI).

Source: Sports Chosun
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #139910

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Jang Geun Suk reposted Hongki's IG and added a comment: Fighting!! Jeremy& go mi nam !!!
They got the support from their costar in YAB - Hwang Tae Kyung. We have yet to hear from Kang ShinWoo.

CTL_nmZUAAAx8IS.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #139971

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
So excited! Love their friendship and support of each other. :luvluv:

Countdown to Hong Ki's video. Time almost here to see it. Unfortunately I can't watch it since I have to sleep early to go to work tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #139975

• DOH
  • Gold Star
This is Hongki's MV teaser. His MV will be released on Nov. 18 according to m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20151109084437948

The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #139980

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Korean Mini Album: FM302 release: Nov(11)/18/2015
Japanese First Album: AM302 release: Dec(12)/9/2015

CTVsX09U8AEC21o.jpg

CTVsYNiVEAAwSA7.jpg

CTVtH0zUcAAoN6A.jpg

CTVtIaWVAAEmK1S.jpg

cr: owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.601 seconds