Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140546

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Article: 'Rookie singer' Lee Hongki's ambitious start as a solo

Source: OSEN via Naver
Via Netizen Buzz

1. [+799, -34] I hope 'Insensible' hits daebak!!!

2. [+804, -44] Looks like FNC at least has some shame seeing as how Lee Hongki's articles have been coming up often lately. Either way, I hope that he earns what he deserves. Winning #1 isn't the most important as long as the public recognizes Lee Hongki's musicality and skills.

3. [+595, -36] Park Shin Hye looks gorgeous!! Lee Hongki's so handsome too! Hope 'Insensible' hits daebak!!

4. [+499, -30] Let's hit daebak!!!

5. [+467, -25] Will be supporting you! Bring us more good songs (:

6. [+96, -2] The song's good and the MV's even better

7. [+90, -0] B2uty here, I've been enjoying all of the songs and have been listening to them on repeat. Other than the title track, 'Like a Doll' and 'Kings for a Day' are so good. He's such a good singer that he really brings out the songs to their potential. I was sad he never got attention for how talented he is but I hope he hits it big as a musician this time.

8. [+87, -1] His ballads are seriously the best

9. [+86, -4] No reason for him not to be popular considering he's been known as a good singer since FT, he's handsome, he's good to his fans..

10. [+75, -2] His song's really daebak ㅜㅜ Good work, Hongki-ya. I'm sure it was hard working on this between the Japanese tour schedule but the songs all came out high quality ㅜㅜ Let's hit #1!!

-
My Note

Yes......Shinhye is lovely in every way......sad, crying, depressed, happy, laughing....
The MV is enjoyable with a great combination of a good song and Shinhye...:)

Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140547

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
=X sis @maris, I gave up on my assumptions.... too many scenarios playing in my head
(Scratch head :P )

I also am curious what made them jump or startled at this scene ?

:ohmy:
Link...
mobile.twitter.com/Colourful247/status/6...642023403520/video/1
cr: colourful247
=X
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, syelin88

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140548

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
mobile.twitter.com/kx_s79/status/666673833848500225

My Note
Hi Eve and everyone else
Yes......it feels like the Mona Lisa smile......each time you look it seems to convey something different..... :lol:

Got2go......watching spectre again.....

Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, syelin88

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140549

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Whoever plan this plot/scenario in mind for Lee Jongki's MV is a genius ! And featuring Shinhye is perfect, no doubt about it. :) Daebak
:luvluv:

=X
Hongki planting a kiss on her cheeks and pretending innocence is too funny !
Link....
mobile.twitter.com/Colourful247/status/6...151427608579/video/1
cr: colourful247

:heartsh:
This two besties are the best !!
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140563

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
IMG_20151118_071441.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140566

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Spectre ! Daebak !!
I have been missing out... Everytime they go I can't... Sigh

dinner is waiting :P
enjoy ! Will try to be back later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140568

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030

took a screenshot of some of my fave moments from the BTS! Love the two! No dull moment.. and i wonder how many NG they made for the serious scenes.. :-V =D =D =D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140569

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Sis@nu2me

Watch this and you will know why they startled.

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140570

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Shin Hye was asked to kiss Hong Ki but she said No because she'll get all the hates....

CUCt8k7WIAArapZ.jpg

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140571

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
Been awhile since I have had a chance to catch up with all the Shin Hye doings...and the forums have been busy. I have been assigned several cases by the court so I am as busy as a honey bee....

My take on Hong Ki's new music video:
(not swearing I am reading the scenes correctly but is how I interpret it) I wanted to give my take on it because netizens think she is portraying a Schizophrenic or paranoid, delusional person but I disagree. I could be wrong but I like my take on it and even if I'm wrong I'm sticking with it....

SH is his love - the previous love he refers to while singing in the car. He is thinking back over the events he remembers as we the viewers can see the events from both SH and HK's perspectives. He laments that he cries when he remembers her...and her memory is even stronger every time it rains....and he realizes it will do no good to wish for something that will never
be the same again..

SH is sitting on the floor and she has the look of a woman who is devastated by a love that left her. She tears up as she begins to remember what happened previously - I am not sure the nugget on the floor has a blood smear or not....if so then the mv is trying to show how desperately and emotionally she was affected by his rejection and betrayal...

They are eating but HK is absorbed texting to someone and SH has a suspicion that he is emotionally tied to someone
else or attracted to someone else. Her expressions made me think of a woman whose heart was being torn in two.....(no one
can beat her facial expressions or the way she expresses her emotions through her eyes)

As he sings I get impressions of what was going on in the preceding days before she left... He sings that he thought he had forgot her but he can't believe how he changed everything the day he sent her away...

At the dinner he looks at her with a "what?" look as she begins to suspect he might have another lover...

He goes into another room and falls asleep as he watches tv - SH takes his phone while he is sleeping and with obvious guilt slips away to check his pictures...
I think some of the pictures were not SH - it is hard to catch them to make sure but one was definitely another girl.....he was having an affair and as he returns to the room she is in, she quickly lays the phone down. Were they her pictures he would not have been so quick to yell at her...because there would be nothing to be angry about....

Her expression alerts him to something not being right. He picks the phone up and sees that she has looked through his photos. He snaps at her asking what she was doing? And why she was acting differently as of late. I do not think it is paranoia nor schizophrenia as some netizens speculate. She was suspicious of his behavior along with his cooling emotions toward her. He was going out without her and was always on the phone but stayed in another room to talk so that she didn't hear.

In the song he labels it the day I sent you away. He realizes when he threw his glass down and she dropped her cup that she suspected. His was guilt laced with anger at himself and at her.

He sings that he asked a friend about her so she didn't commit suicide as some netizens thought...

She is scared that their love is ending and runs to hug him while he looks blankly into space perhaps not knowing what or where to go with the emotions. Her hug was a move of desperation.

She is taking a bath (as many do when they are exhausted or need to think). She looks and sees he has changed to go out and it is night time. During this time it is raining hence his reminiscing about the rain.

As he walks out she feels the presence of the other woman - it didn't mean she actually saw her and was "crazy" or that she saw the pictures and was so paranoid that she thought they were someone else....I don't buy it....she was feeling the presence of the person that had come between them.

She finishes her bath and goes to bed to sleep. He wakes her up after he takes a couple of snapshots of her and of them. His actions are those of a man who feels for 2 women...

He is going on a trip and it seems he refers to it as business but she suspects it might be more because of the way he is trying to avoid giving her a chance to speak to him or question him.

She goes to fix his clothes in the luggage bag and finds a gift wrapped present. We don't know it is the quartz we see in her hand at the end of the mv but we suspect it is such because of the present's odd shape. She realizes he is going to give the present to the other woman...

He doesn't hear what she is asking because he is on the phone with someone. I don't think a man would remind a male business associate to bring an umbrella because it is raining. And his tone of voice was that of a man talking to a woman he has feelings toward.

He is rushing his departure and gives a brief hug and brush of his lips against her cheek. He leaves as she tries to make sense of his actions. The loud slamming of the door is like the last nail in the coffin for her. She knows.

As he sings he is remembering the good times they had...watching a scary movie cuddled under a plush blanket, playing cards, laughing, smiling and loving together. He finds it all insensible and he can never undo or make sense of his actions and how he ruined his true love.

We see SH remembering and feeling desolate and abandoned. We see his memory of another woman in his arms as SH
climbs the stairs... She has a look of hurt, of pain as she thinks how insensible the whole situation is...

She sits with a tear falling and a chunk of quartz in her hand. Now the tinge of red might just be
the type of quartz it is and SH probably kept it after she found it in his luggage. I thought she was sitting there
in a state of shock and had the quartz in her hand because she just couldn't understand or believe
what happened. Another possibility is that he had given her the same identical present in the past and she was clutching it knowing he was no longer hers.....

I felt the mv was showing that when he left on his trip to be with his other lover she felt he had abandoned her emotionally and she felt their love was tainted and she could no longer stay where her love was not wanted. So she left.

The song lyrics make me think he regrets what he did and that he wishes she would come back to him even
though he knows it won't happen. He regrets his actions that he can't make sense of.....

OK that's just my take on the music video......
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hina24, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, DOH
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.163 seconds