Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140611

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Hong Ki on StarNews...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140612

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Sis@Sidy
What do you deduce of this part?

CUE84hWVAAUkU9M.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140613

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Thank you so much to all the sisters here for all the updates.
Sis@Sidy, I love your detailed points on the music video.. :)
:heartsh:

This is the subbed version. Sharing here.
It might contribute for the better understanding of the MV.
It was with me :blush:

cr to the uploader
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140615

• DOH
  • Gold Star
CUE9lQkUcAADOI_.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140616

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
@DOH -

For me that one frame in time could mean many things but have you ever had one of those moments when
time felt like it was suspended? that you couldn't think because your world just crashed down around
you? and you had no idea what to do because the reality facing you was not pretty or sweet?
That is what I thought of when I looked at that one frame. SH had realized her world was not his
world and she had to decide what to do and in her eyes was determination and for just a split second I
felt chills....

I liked his tweet asking if his character killed her in the end....the two know how to stir up things!
I think HK planned the ending as such because it leaves us with a feeling of melancholy and lost love
and he probably likes that we will try to figure out what happened.
but I don't think he killed her or she killed herself because the words to the song would be different.

Of course I realize sometime soon he will probably narrate or tell what is going on and we will all be
wrong! But I still like my rendering of the mv so I'm sticking with it.....

I want to say that Shin Hye portrays feelings so well and can change the mood of a scene with just the
look in her eyes....admirable....

tell me what you saw in that one frame? I'm really interested.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140621

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Sis@Sidy
Shin Hye answered our question...

HongKi said Shin Hye message him "I I think I killed u in the MV"- V app showcase live

CUFvmThUAAASwdq.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140626

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Lee Hong Ki promised his fans that he will stop smoking...how nice.
Wish Lee Jong Suk would do the same.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140631

• DOH
  • Gold Star
#INSENSIBLE MV expresses a man's sadness after his girlfriend breaks up with him due to her imaginations - Hongki on MB Stardust #눈치없이
cr. ml,lee

Sooo, the entire MV was her imagination??? I don't think I can accept that... :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140636

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
OMG, I was just speechless watching this INSENSIBLE MV. :) Hongki and Shinhye are totally extraordinary, amazing, lovely, gorgeous, and of course their friendship is a never-ending story. :luvluv:

Thank you dear sisters for posting all the news about this MV. :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140644

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
BTS of LHK'S Solo Song Debut MV .....

image-51.jpeg

Credit as tagged

My Note

Sometimes when posting stuff like this I pray that it's a correct translation.......big responsibility putting words in someone's mouth.....
When one does not know a person, it can change the whole perspective of them....
Moral obligation to not spread it....
My thumb of rule is to go ahead if it's not bad stuff and I feel that it is in keeping with their personalities....
Just my thoughts whenever I post translated stuff about people....

In regards to it being the girl's imagination.......it could be true but has not been made clear in the MV.
A girl's picture in the photograph among the rest could trigger this reaction in a woman specially if insecure in the relationship
The gift in the suitcase even if not given to her does not mean he is having an affair....it could have been perfectly innocent.
She should have talked and he should have removed her concerns and assured her instead of getting angry

Only the song wordings give the inkling that it being the her imagination might be a possibility...

Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra, yummiejeu
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.942 seconds