Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140650

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image-42.png

image-43.png

Ctto

My Note

Sidy.......here is my perspective on the above frames keeping in mind the rest......
She is definitely in an emotional upheaval where her life seems to have shattered ......due to her imagination it seems

Her perceived conclusion was based around the few things related to her lover as she happened to come across them.
They were fostered due to his behaviour when he flared up on her going through his phone .....the very phone that got his total attention during their romantic candlelight dinner.
The gift in the suitcase would not have been connected to another girl if other perceived signs of his affair had not been there in the first place.
To me the relationship seemed to have gone stale from his inattention, anger and irritability on his part and her anxiousness, tip toe attitude around him and insecurities.
Lamenting through his song full of regrets and love for her really is crying over spilt milk.....

Sorry....so long that do not have time to proof read.....just wrote what was in my mind right now....

Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94, syelin88, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140654

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Sharing more gifs of the MV......
Thanks sisters for all the nice reads

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140655

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140656

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator

cr DC

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140657

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator

cr DC

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140659

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
HongKi said Shin Hye message him "I I think I killed u in the MV"- V app showcase #LeeHongKi #ParkShinHye

CUFvmT1UkAAes1c.jpg

CUFvmTmUEAARG1V.jpg

CUFvmThUAAASwdq.jpg

ctto

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140674

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Jeremy and Ko Mi Nam (You're Beautiful drama)

Lee Hong Ki and Park Shin Hye for LHK's "Insensible" MV

photo cr to rightful owner
:heartsh:

Hmmmm... The result of my going crazy thinking why and what happened between them in the MV and waited to find out what exactly happened is open ended :ohmy:
Oh wait a minute.... :pinch:
=X
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140681

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Hong Ki Says His “Insensible” MV Kiss Scene With Park Shin Hye Was Full of Laughter
JiwonYu November 18, 2015

Lee Hong Ki talked about his kiss scene with Park Shin Hye in his recent “Insensible” music video.

During the singer’s solo debut showcase on November 18, he started off saying, “I acted with Park Shin Hye. We became best friends after getting to know each other in the drama ‘You’re Beautiful.’”

He continued, “I talked with Shin Hye on the phone yesterday. She told me [the music video] came out pretty. I asked her, ‘You think you outshined me?’ Then she said, ‘I’m not sure.’ It’s up to the viewers to tell.”

Lee Hong Ki went on to address the kiss scene, saying, “Originally, Shin Hye is supposed to be giving me a kiss. But I knew that she was going to make fun of me for about 100 years if I let her, so I kissed her instead. We both laughed so much,” and smiled.

Having debuted with FTISLAND in 2007, “Insensible” is Lee Hong Ki’s first solo album. He will soon begin live promotions on the various music shows.
Cr: Nate via Soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140684

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
[ENG2] Lee HongKi with Park ShinHye at KBS MV Bank Stardust2 "Insensible " 눈치없이

www.dailymotion.com/video/x3eflrt_ftsub-...stardust-2_lifestyle
cr: DJ.Pri, Mohamed sunbae

=X when Hongki was suddenly seriously stares at Shinhye

He did a fierce look again :lol:

:P Shinhye is not having it, they have to finish this shoot :lol:

=X
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 5 months ago #140687

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
In this video, Hong Ki explained about the MV "Insensible"

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds