Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2017] Park Shin Hye to star in Jung Joonil's 'WISH' MV

[2017] Park Shin Hye to star in Jung Joonil's 'WISH' MV 7 years 1 month ago #154832

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Looking forward the full MV

1489332077.png

1489332077a.png
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[2017] Park Shin Hye to star in Jung Joonil's 'WISH' MV 7 years 1 month ago #154841

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Jung Junil New Song "Wish" Mv Preview Video Revailed in addition to "Beautiful Parkshinhye"gaze

IMG_20170313_185616_635.jpg

Cr.t.co/cIJmUy4kbk
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, IntoTheBlue

[2017] Park Shin Hye to star in Jung Joonil's 'WISH' MV 7 years 1 month ago #154847

• elankham
  • Administrator
Enjoy everyone

[2017] Park Shin Hye to star in Jung Joonil's 'WISH' MV 7 years 1 month ago #154848

• elankham
  • Administrator
Do you enjoy the MV?

1489463450.jpg

1489463450A.jpg

1487831836.gif

I miss everyone. :cry :cry :cry
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[2017] Park Shin Hye to star in Jung Joonil's 'WISH' MV 7 years 1 month ago #154851

• elankham
  • Administrator
www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=972427

C619R-sVoAAnI2d.jpg

Google trans
Jung Jun-il X Park Shin-hye = 'More beautiful'

TV Report = Kim Yeonah reporter] Jeong Jun Il and Park Shin-hye met and finished 'more beautiful'.

Jung Jun Il releases his third regular album "No More Beautiful" at noon on the 14th. Jung Jun Il is a regular album that will be released in three years after the regular 2nd album 'I missed you' released in 2014. A total of eight songs are included, including the title song 'Barak'.

The title song 'Bamram' is a ballad song featuring unique emotions. It seems to be able to appreciate melodious and lyrical yet magnificent melodies.

Actor Park Shin-hye appeared in the music video for the title song 'NAMAM'. After separating from the lover, he emerges as the protagonist who is sick and tired of emptiness and loneliness. Jung Jun Il also appeared directly in the music video and recorded a sad kiss.

Jung Jun Il recently announced the first TVN drama 'Dokkaebi' OST 'The First Eye'.

Kim Ye-na, reporter This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. / Photo = MWY Music

Wish everyone can be our server fees donor

[2017] Park Shin Hye to star in Jung Joonil's 'WISH' MV 7 years 1 month ago #154854

• elankham
  • Administrator
entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000548846

83314155.2_99_20170314120103.jpg

Mr Google Translations.
[New song DA: Da] I waited three years ... 'More beautiful' Jung Jun-il (ft. Park Shin-hye)

I waited three years. Last year in 2014, the second album 'I missed you' I worked for a long time after the fans were angry and finally responded to by Jung Jun Il. There was such a reward waiting. This time, the songs of Jeong Jun Lee ring the hearts of listeners.

Through the various online music sites on the 14th, the music video of "Jung Jun-il's third full album" The Beautiful Things "and the title song" BARAM "was released. Especially, the actor Park Shin-hye appeared in the music video of the song "Bam" of Jeong Jun-il. ;)

In the meantime, 'Hug', 'Confession' and 'Winter' are the synonyms of sweet voice, and this time he proved his power once again with 'Wish'. The combination of the lyrical feeling of the piano melody and the magnificent orchestra doubles up with the voice of Jeong Jun-il.

Why do you hate me / Who else do you love / But you once loved me / I have a lot of questions / If you can not love again / I just want to see once / I do not expect anything now It seems to represent the hearts of the people who are drowning in.

In this way, the act of Park Shin-hye in the music video of "Wanam" gives an admiration. I seem to spend my daily life without hesitation, but I finally shed tears in the pain of parting. And the middle of the middle of the music video did not show up in the form of close up Jung Jun Il.

Meanwhile, Jung Jun-il's regular 3rd album includes a total of eight tracks. Talented musicians such as Cho Kyu-chan and Na Won-ju participated in the chorus and session, and famous engineer Dead Jensen took on mastering the whole song of this album.

Donga.com Choi Yoon Na reporter This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Photo | Providing MW Music, Music Video Capture

Calling For Everyone..
Please be our server fees donor.. :pray:

[2017] Park Shin Hye to star in Jung Joonil's 'WISH' MV 7 years 1 month ago #154920

• kristen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 181
Oh my gosh , I did not understand a single word but the emotion portrayed by Shin Hye and Joonil just made me tear up. No wonder they got her. All you have to do is take a closeup shot of her her eyes and its enough to get the message across. Good job to the both of you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, IntoTheBlue

[2017] Park Shin Hye to star in Jung Joonil's 'WISH' MV 7 years 1 month ago #155013

• elankham
  • Administrator
The BTS..

imgUrl20170314105127787.jpg

[2017] Park Shin Hye to star in Jung Joonil's 'WISH' MV 7 years 1 month ago #155014

• elankham
  • Administrator
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by elankham.

[2017] Park Shin Hye to star in Jung Joonil's 'WISH' MV 7 years 1 month ago #155015

• elankham
  • Administrator
more screen caps
1489616846.jpg

1489743807.jpg

1489743817.jpg
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.824 seconds