Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 2010-02-22

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-22 14 years 1 month ago #6490

• Karen Ma
I think it has grown a little.this photo is taken in 2009. photo credit: Shin Hye's manager's CYWorld
but still as cute as ever!!
but this breed of dog doesn't grow too big. It's a small size breed

Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Karen Ma.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-22 14 years 1 month ago #6492

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
Oh.......... How cute.. & SH hug her every day... :kiss: :kiss:
Oh........... I m jealous again. :P

PS.. BUT I dont mind if SH said that " I have to go to bed now, the guy (THAT GUY) s waiting for me to hug him. lol :whistle:

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-22 14 years 1 month ago #6497

• soracantabile
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
:woohoo: the dog is super cuutteeee!!!!!! :woohoo:

I'm feeling relieve knowing she has a super cute dog..
I hope the dog can make her happier when she's sad..

but why is she feel burdened??
and move to where??closer to keunsuk's house,I hope.. :P

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-22 14 years 1 month ago #6498

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i know i was wondering where she'd be moving to..that means she won't be that close to GS and KHJ???

that POCKET is soooooooooooooooo cute!!! i wish i havd one of those too...she's as cute as her owner???

maybe she meant Jang and not Kung??? ha ha ha

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-22 14 years 1 month ago #6501

• Hailey Nguyen
oh yes pleaseee don't move out of that neighborhood!!! *start to panic*

but i'm glad she actually has a birthday cake on her birthday!
and how can fans do not believe it's her!! haha....who else can have that picture beside her

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-22 14 years 1 month ago #6506

• somuchinluv01
  • Junior Star
  • sukiehye 4ever
  • Thank you received: 1
@karren thanks for the update! :)

Her POCKET is cute indeed!!!!! :woohoo: love it! wondering how much will cost u if u buy that kind of dog ?:D lolz :lol: :lol:

@almontel, ahahahaha i really hope is JANG not KUNG :D maybe she type it wrong? instead of JANG, she type KUNG lolz hahaha

*waiting patiently for her EXPLAINATION*

why she need to move out.. :D lolz to get rid of GS :P to get rid of the gossip about them? coz everyone's talking of them everyone
i hope its not :(

MAMA JANGGG u should do somethinggg ur DAUGHTER-IN-LAW is movingggg! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-22 14 years 1 month ago #6507

• jaimejks-psh
Ahhh, her ring indeed. Remember when we were suggesting what to get her and I halfheartedly joked we should get her a ring that matches a certain someone's but then said she already has one? hehehehe, I guess I wasn't far from the truth. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Well this explains why she was sorry for closing her guestbook and photo folders since she's moving to DC Gallery and it also explains her picture of the train station. She's moving away. Moving away to live on her own? Or is her family moving away? OR is she moving away from her family to be with *ehem*? :D

I hope she has received our presents. Oh, how wonderful it would be if she were to stop by here.

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-22 14 years 1 month ago #6508

oh she updated DC!!! woohoo thanks karen for the post and the translation.. I was hoping she would come register here and leave a message here... let's hope she would do it after her move to a new place...

speaking of which... why does she have to move???? isn't staying at the same neighbourhood with *ahem* someone better? and i was stunned for a moment when she said Pocket is a member of the Kung family... was thinking... hang on, why Kung? isn't her surname Park???? *confused*

let's all hope she would come here and leave a message soon... :)

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-22 14 years 1 month ago #6509

• MissMellis
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 10
So she is posting at DC now? I hope she doesn't stop updating her CY and me2DAY now and then.

Is she moving? I hope she is not moving away from her neighbourhood, but closer to a certain someone :D

But she could also me moving from her entertainment company. Maybe that's why she posted Sorry on her CY. I hope
this isthe case. I don't liker her current company >_<

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-22 14 years 1 month ago #6511

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
i love you kareeennnnn!!! :D

that explains why she was apologizing, she updates through her DC now. and she had a cake. and she is wearing the ring. and she was saying thanks for the presents (hopefully ours included). and talking about dropping by some time (i hope, again, psh.com is part of that).

pocket is soooo cute! i've always liked the tiny breed of dogs.

i wonder why she's moving though, probably she's getting a place of her own, away from the parents? and why does pocket have to be with the kung's? could it be that in place she's transferring to, pets are not allowed (at least temporarily... i couldn't imagine her not being with pocket)? would it be somewhere nearer of farther from ***?

i have so many questions... my mind is gearing up again, and i haven't even had coffee yet. lol!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 1.194 seconds