Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 2 months ago #3075

• Liu Si Ying
hey kay.

i will be putting up a paypal tutorial in bout 2hours and answer ur q. :). soz im out atm.
btw u can write a letter for SH and email it to me. :)
i will include it in the present.
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Liu Si Ying.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 2 months ago #3076

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Thank you sunshine-girl for the reply..
I shall start preparing something for him with the hope I can flirt with him hahaha
I bet he's younger than me toooooo!!! :D

@Kay
I myself not sure either.. I used paypal for few transactions already. Since everything is in USD and the exchange rate is fluctuate at times, all charges are slightly different. Can't compare apple to apple :(

As you live in the states, I believe there's not much different. They will charge for preauthorization first and then debit back to your account the next working day once you've verified your account.

My precautions *am I using the right word :P* way was to charge/buy the smallest value of things by paypal. When I'm satisfied with the charges, only then I proceed with bigger amount. Maybe you can try to setup the account first and then try to donate USD1 and see if you like the system?

Good luck, Kay!
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by pj0t.

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 2 months ago #3082

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you for the quick response girls!!!

Now I need to wait until the 1st transaction complete then I'll do the next ones ^^
** but still wait for your tutorial though**^^

@ore0_gal : thanks for the idea ^^
Writing her a letter... I may need some time to think about it ... since I 'll be busy this weekend
Do you have any idea when we are going to send her the present? ^^ Just in case**

Oh, Could someone in charge pm me the estimated expense of shipping, handling and others? so I have an idea how much you girls may need? I'll try my best... to help. You girls have put so much effort into the forum and the project, it's not so nice if you have to take most of the expense as well ^^

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 2 months ago #3089

• jaimejks-psh
@Kay, your post is so funny.
Seriously, I shouldn't have sang either because my voice sucks!!! :D :D :D
I'm sure yours isn't that bad.
But yeah, you should definitely write a letter/message to her.
Gosh, I wish I could join her fanclub and hold a birthday party for her.
My friend over at facebook is in the fanclub and he'll get to see her in person. :(

But I'm so excited about this project. :D

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 2 months ago #3094

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Good job everyone for helping one another. Love that in Shin Hye's International family. :)

Am new to paypal also. I'm in USA. I had a little :huh: myself with Paypal, just needed to clear/confirm w/ my bnk per paypal to make sure I'm me (for lack of better term), because PP had some issues/questions unrelated to us requestor per se but in handling their funds/trans. After that you're all set. Initially, I got message of CC not for this trans so I used my bnk funds. Hope this helps.

Take care and always keep that smile going everyone.

.... Kay and Pjot, love, love, love the hilarity of your posts, never a dull moment here ! You're the 'bestest'. :)
I attempted to sing the birthday song myself and my friends died laughing :lol: they were teasing me to still send, they were assuring me that Shin Hye would react the same, and that's a good thing?!

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 2 months ago #3113

• Chi
  • New Star
Hi there,
I know I'm really late on this. I didn't know this until I heard it from my sister, but I was wondering if I could still write a brief message to Shin hye for her birthday? It would be awesome if I could. Thank you!

Chee
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Chi .

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 2 months ago #3122

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
I love you girls + guys too!!!
I have so much fun spending time here and it becomes addictive!!! Sooo addictive!

nu2me u shall send your entry as well! It will be good to have SH happy with all of our effort ;)
Mee, your friend is super lucky to get to see SH!! I'm so envy.. but can't he get couple of invitation for representative from PSH International ?
Kay and Chi, we are targeting to send of the presents by end of next week (most probably after the Haiti Donation is closed). But since Amy will need to ensure everything is in order and compile everything on her own *it's hard when you're thousand miles a part from each other* it will be appreaciated if you guys can submit early next week. Simple msgs is accepted.

Btw, I'm still waiting for 2nd verse of Lovely Day! It may be featured as our community activity introduction to SH in the DVD if we have enough submission. Head up to Common room -> Language: Korean - Lesson1 for details.

and Kay, you'll probably need to wait till Amy's online for the expenses details as we have throw in couple more items for the project.

I havent done my part either. Sunday is all I have to complete everything including for manager-nim :P
So, let's all working on it!

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 2 months ago #3130

• yozo217
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
ooh! when is the second verse of the song due?

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 2 months ago #3133

• Liu Si Ying
Good morning/evening all~

Just to make everything clear. I will still be accepting fan e-letters up until Tuesday morning (3rd Feb - Australian time).
This is mainly because I'm actually going to go and print everything, so if you can give it to me by then - it'll be a great help for me =D

The rest of the week I'll be spending most of the time getting the DVD ready and presents and Haiti =D

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 2 months ago #3135

• yozo217
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
ore0_gal wrote:
Good morning/evening all~

Just to make everything clear. I will still be accepting fan e-letters up until Tuesday morning (3rd Feb - Australian time).
This is mainly because I'm actually going to go and print everything, so if you can give it to me by then - it'll be a great help for me =D

The rest of the week I'll be spending most of the time getting the DVD ready and presents and Haiti =D

I'm a little slow so pls forgive me but, what's an e-letter? :blush:
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by yozo217.
Time to create page: 0.716 seconds