Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #2895

• Liu Si Ying
yozo217 wrote:
i wanted to draw a portrait of shin hye for the slide show but i couldn't find any time to do it bcos of my midterms. plus i'm also busy with my art final. i really wanted to draw her :(

aww, when do u have time to draw it? if it's not too late I can accept your drawing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #2897

• yozo217
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
i'm not sure. my midterms end dis week and i could probably finish my art final by this weekend. it's probably gonna take me at least a week or two to finish it so i don't think i'm gonna be able to finish it in time :(

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #2930

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
ore0_gal wrote:
almontel wrote:

oh great...so will this be in a jpeg. png, bmp?

is there a size limit or something? i can probably make a card or something...

when's the deadline for this? please advice.
thanks!!! :cheer:

.jpg/.jpeg please.

No size limit as I'll edit it myself to fit it into the video.
Deadline is 28 Jan.

ore0_gal, i just emailed you the bday card i made for our dear SH. let me know if you're able to receive it or not. Thanks!!!
thank you everyone for doing such an AWESOME job!!! :P

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #2950

• Liu Si Ying
yozo217 wrote:
i'm not sure. my midterms end dis week and i could probably finish my art final by this weekend. it's probably gonna take me at least a week or two to finish it so i don't think i'm gonna be able to finish it in time :(

don't worry yozo, you can draw it next time we have another project for SH! =D

btw guys: UPDATE!

for those who put through a picture&message for the slide show, all your messages was so sweet.

So, I'm planning to also print them (on good quality paper), so SH can read them whenever she wants - and maybe get a book to stick them into. =)

alsoo~ I'm working on the DVD cover atm. =D
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Liu Si Ying.

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #2963

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
just a thought, maybe we can register, card et all SH's manager too. :P

you know what I'm thinking, so he could share news about our special Shin Hye-nim. keeping my finger's crossed that he knows English also or even in Hangul, sure there are other twingling stars / friends who can translate for us non Koreans. Wasn't he having a hard time with Me2day ? or maybe not. ;)

we need to put ourselves out there and reach out to them. Too excited now. :woohoo:

and back to our special Birthday project. did we increase contributors to singing, greetings, etc ? let us know in whatever else we can help you with, even campaigning 'coz time is running short.

Love u stars ! :)

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #2976

• rori0711
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
hi Amy!

i just sent mine for slideshow. have you received it? let me know so i can send again. thanks!

i'm also planning to make a PSH tribute slideshow (her younger pictures to present) using One True Media...sigh.i hope i can make it. i would like PSH to see it.

anyway...i made a PSH 2010 calendar with pictures of Shinhye from Caledonian trip but its in PDF format, you can print them if you want. if anyone is interested, just pm me. =)

how pure. how deep. how extravagant is your love.
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by rori0711.

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #2989

ore0_gal wrote:
thanks karen for the idea!! will keep it in mind =D

A camera strap with stars maybe?

credit: arnuvo.com

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #2991

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
anyone know the name of manager-nim? maybe we shall send him a printed version of our me2day tutorial along with the birthday present for SH? :lol:

good job everyone on the birthday project. if i'm creative, i will definitely contribute something...

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #2992

• Hailey Nguyen
pj0t wrote:
anyone know the name of manager-nim? maybe we shall send him a printed version of our me2day tutorial along with the birthday present for SH? :lol:

good job everyone on the birthday project. if i'm creative, i will definitely contribute something...

His real name is Sung Joon Hwan :lol:

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #3073

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi gals *wave*
I have been trying hard to "ignore" this thread as you can see :P
Not that I don't love SH nor want to contribute to our 1st project to SH birthday..... but I can't sing ^^;; ( oh, gosh, people'd rather die than hear me singing :( )and I am not farmiliar with technology ( like making a vid, and how to send it out...) either , plus I am kinda embarrased to show my face ( this is my very first time fan girling and I think I am kind a old for this ^^;;)

But I am looking forward to see all your beauiful warm words( probably a lot of pretty and handsome faces too ^^) and hear your lovely voices.
I am so sorry for not contrubuting in this project but.... I will help out some of the expense for the staff and Haiti donation as well
All for SH!!!! Yay.... but this time, that is all I can do ( I know, shame one me !!!!)
Hopefully I 'll get braver next time and be more tech farmiliar ^^

Question: :ohmy:
(Since I always pay direct with my cards or account, and never use Paypall before as well, though a lot of my friends have used them...
May I ask * what is the differnce of using paypall and cahrging straigh with credit cards** ( sorry if the question is stupid, but I just want to know^^;; )
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds