Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: REMEMBER HAITI PROJECT *UPDATED* - PLEASE READ!!

Re:HAITI DONATION 14 years 3 months ago #3085

• Liu Si Ying
lol. dw kay. im training it home. but our city is super big so it usually takes me 1hr to get home from the city. but today takes longer cause im heading from the otherside of sydney. lol.
man our public transportation sucks compared to asian cities. lol
The topic has been locked.

Re:HAITI DONATION 14 years 3 months ago #3087

• jaimejks-psh
woohoo, click--donated. Yay!!
Good, I won't feel too bad about spurging myself just now :D

And yes, Kay, online shopping is addicting!
Good thing I don't buy much, only YB things, and they're soooo expensive! lol

Re:HAITI DONATION 14 years 3 months ago #3088

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
@ Amy: Really?take that 's long? Do you have to go to the city everyday? because 1 hour is a long drive...
I uesd to drive an hour to school and an hour back almost everyday... so I know how tired and sleepy it can be ^^

@ Mee and pj0t: don't worry my love ^^
I love shopping, but (due to personal improvement and economy downside) I have cut back a lot
I mostly by clothes and yet I can't stuck anything to my closet now ( that I have to rent to public storage ^^;;). And I hardly buy online ( unless there is a big promotion^^ )since I love trying thing on, touching and feeling the material before make the transations

And I agree that shopping is addicting but I have gone through that addicting stage ^^, so I pretty conscious of buying things now ( well, at least that is what I think, k? ^^;; )

Re:HAITI DONATION 14 years 3 months ago #3095

• jaimejks-psh
Hi Stars, so glad everyone is coming together and joining hands to help Shin Hye help Haiti.
I'm so happy to be part of this.

At the moment, Amy aka ore0_gal is working on the paypal tutorial.
If you do not have a paypal account, please wait for the tutorial.
Hopefully some of your questions might be answered.

Re:HAITI DONATION 14 years 3 months ago #3096

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
may I chime in re commuting. it takes me 1 hr 15 mins one-way to work by subway (transfers included) feels exhausting isnt it..... after awhile I got used to it and just close my eyes the whole time until my stop.

and, I was pming w/ Amy initially for a few days trying to complete my PP for our special birthday project.
omg, got in, now excited to do my share for the Haiti in behalf of Shin Hye.

shopping online can be addicting, very true. Like Kay, am a touchy feely shopper, prefer to get the merchandise on the spot.

Good-luck with your trans, worth the trouble for our PSH appeal to help Haiti.
Thank you :)

Re:HAITI DONATION 14 years 3 months ago #3103

• Liu Si Ying
Hi guys,

Paypal (for non paypal account) tutorial is up. (in the FAQ section)

It's the most fastest and easiest way to donate and set up an paypal account at the same time.

I'll be making one for setting up a paypal account =)

online shopping is really addictive. but I'm staying away from ebay for now LOL!

Edit:
If you are experiencing any problems with paypal, please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or PM me. I will give you my banking details to make a telegraphic transfer.

Western Union transfers are also another option.

Thanks guys,

Amy
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Liu Si Ying.

Re:REMEMBER HAITI PROJECT *UPDATED* - PLEASE READ! 14 years 3 months ago #4206

• Liu Si Ying
UPDATE:

SO far we've raised $1000AU for our Remember Haiti. With this, we have brought six basic water kits, containing items such as water containers, buckets, soap and water purification tablets, sufficient to meet the needs of 60 families affected by the earthquake in Haiti.

Please continue your support for this project and help us lend a helping hand to the people in Haiti

Re:REMEMBER HAITI PROJECT *UPDATED* - PLEASE READ! 14 years 3 months ago #4608

• Liu Si Ying
Hi all!

Just a quick update!!

I've made a $1100AU donation on behalf of our forum. =)

The receipt will be issued to me hopefully sooner rather than later (as UNICEF is inundated with 'donations' atm, they can't promise when they can send it to me - at most in 2 weeks)

anyways for the moment I have a confirmation email sent to me. If I don't receive a receipt by friday i'll send tat to Shinhye first and followed by the receipt

thanks everyone for donating!! =)

Time to create page: 0.572 seconds