Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Dedication

TOPIC: THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY)

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 11 months ago #125055

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Oh Sarah,
I am so sorry to know about your loss.
I know losing a friend is more painful than losing a lover.
May you strong enough to bear the pain.
My prayer and sympathy goes to the family and friends sis.....
somfort.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 11 months ago #125087

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image-220.jpg

My dear Sarah!

May God give you the courage to bear the pain of the passing away of your beloved friend. Amen.
I feel sad at the thought of someone leaving so young ......who had everything to look forward to. It is tragic indeed. May she rest in peace.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 11 months ago #125090

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Let's not stop praying for NEPAL,,
yesterday they were hitted my a 7.something magnitude. ( It was kinda strong earthquake !)
and followed by heavy and strong after shocks..

Sis @SARAH.. We all encounter it.,
God has a better plans dong things. He's very wise to plan everything, with a good reason ! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 11 months ago #125117

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Losing friend is something very difficult and left a large wound in the heart. I hope u don't lose ur loved once ..thank u all :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 11 months ago #125365

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
The 1948 Palestinian exodus, also known as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة‎, "al-Nakbah", lit. "disaster", "catastrophe", or "cataclysm"),... occurred when more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Palestine war. The term "nakba" also refers to the period of war itself and events affecting Palestinians from December 1947 to January 1949.

The very precise number of refugees is a matter of dispute[3] but around 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants of what became Israel (50 percent of the Arab total of Mandatory Palestine) left or were expelled from their homes.

The causes are also a subject of fundamental disagreement between Arabs and Israelis. Factors involved in the exodus include Jewish military advances, attacks against Arab villages and fears of another massacre by Zionist militias after the Deir Yassin massacre :239–240 which caused many to leave out of panic; Arab evacuation orders; expulsion orders by Israeli authorities; the voluntary self-removal of the wealthier classes, the collapse in Palestinian leadership, and an unwillingness to live under Jewish control

Later, a series of laws passed by the first Israeli government prevented them from returning to their homes, or claiming their property. They and many of their descendants remain refugees. The expulsion of the Palestinians has since been described by some historians as ethnic cleansingwhile others dispute this charge.

The status of the refugees, and in particular whether Israel will grant them their claimed right to return to their homes or be compensated, are key issues in the ongoing Israeli–Palestinian conflict. The events of 1948 are commemorated by Palestinians both in the Palestinian territories as well as elsewhere on 15 May, a date now known as Nakba Day.

45fcc8d4-43fd-4605-b304-b1951749b5d6.jpg

Nakba_Banner.jpg

Some poems about NAKBA Day in Arabic :

إليكَ أعودُ يا وطنَ الرؤى الخضراءْ ..
ومهما بدّلوا الأسماءْ
فأنتَ على شغافِ القلبِ محفورٌ ..
وأنتَ هديرُ مغناتي
أردِّدُها صباحَ مساءْ
إليكَ أعودُ .. يا وطناً تعانقُني ذراعاهُ
يحلّقُ بي جناحاهُ
لعلّي بعدَ هذا النفيِ ألقاهُ
فمَن غيري .. ببياراتِهِ الغنّاءِ ..
مَن غيري بها موعودْ

قريبا قريبا انا عائدون
أقسمنا يا وطني لانكل ولا نهون

Soon I'm going back soon
Hey swore a national not tire nor underestimate

The right of return is the right of every Palestinian must come on and go back to our country

gal.painting.Nakba.jpg_-1_-1.jpg

Palestinian national anthem

Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, meyergsi, Lorrssinz

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 10 months ago #127796

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Good day everyone here..

Please pray for our sisters and Brothers in South korea to be vigilant about the spreading Mers-Cov even I was worried in my relatives too.Hope PSH and other SA will be okay and fine and all our sisters and brothers to be safe. Hope this Virus will no longer stay in Korea and even not to spread in other Countries

Please pray for our Sisters and Brothers in Malaysia Who was hitted by an earthquake may Allah bless you and give you strength and HOPE.Lightens everyone to be strong and just pray to the highest.

Let us pray and give them our deepest support for them by praying Fighting

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz, Joshinax, kenho85

(SHARE) Quote For the Day 8 years 9 months ago #130807

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

CKLdwpmUYAAr1hm.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, Lorrssinz

Daily Quote 8 years 9 months ago #130863

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
But I say to you, love your enemies & pray for those who persecute you.
-Matthew 5:44

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Its not about if its from Bible/ Catholic Book , But the important is the Content itself . The Verse is so touching, reminding of us of how to be good. But neither I myself cant do that everytime. But I know God will understand and forgive me :)

Good Morning / Evening to All :shy:

matthew5-44.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 9 months ago #131315

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
As you waste your breath complaining about life, someone out there is breathing their last. Appreciate what you have

불평으로 내 호흡을 허비할 때 그 어딘가에서는 누군가 마지막 숨을 내쉬고 있을 것입니다.
불평을 멈추고 지금 내가 가진 것을 감사하십시오.

Good morning and Evening to all ! Enjoy Spazzing !
:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, aki_lala

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 8 months ago #131609

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
Good Evening Morning to all guys here .. hope you all are Fine :heartsh: :heartsh:

Miss u sisters Nicole,Ning,Narj,Maris & all .. have a nice time

The most important thing is to enjoy
your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.

audreyhepburn413489.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, aki_lala
Time to create page: 0.964 seconds