Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Dedication
  • Page:

TOPIC: Deepest Condolences To Park Shin Hye for her loss.

Deepest Condolences To Park Shin Hye for her loss. 8 years 9 months ago #128419

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
I lost word when she said her grandpa passed away this morning during press con in Hong Kong.
She show her loves to her fans and continue the show.
She smiles but we know she is crying hard in her heart.
She is such a strong spoil grand daughter.
What else we could say...
Just love her more.
May GOD blessed everyone.
Ohhhh...it make me want to cry....

ScreenShot2015-06-13at5.36.13PM.png

ScreenShot2015-06-13at5.34.51PM.png

May Everyone have a splendid Sunday.
Take care and love your family, friend and even enemy.
hugs
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, Nyocyp, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, angelsky, PSH Fan 4rever and this user have 4 others thankyou

Deepest Condolences To Park Shin Hye for her loss. 8 years 9 months ago #128421

• Nedlee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 31
Nicole Park wrote:
OMG I remember Shinhye in SBS AWards she mentioned her grandfather, it makes me cry whenver it reminds me of the speech, she said her grandfather should wait till shes married and got children.. hope she became happy when the fans meet her and washes up her problem even just this moment..Condolence for her[/

Yes that was a very touching and personal speech. Admire her more today for being a trooper on her present situation. Our condolences to her and the family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, angelsky, sarah.94, Joshinax, aki_lala

Deepest Condolences To Park Shin Hye for her loss. 8 years 9 months ago #128423

• angelsky
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 19
Deepest condolence to PARK SHIN HYE and family for her grandfather's death. Prayers and thoughts and your fans love
will be with you as you go back home.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, Joshinax

Deepest Condolences To Park Shin Hye for her loss. 8 years 9 months ago #128425

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Deepest condolences to our Dearest Park Shin Hye for the loss of one of her beloved.
In this difficult time, may the love she received from her fans bring comforts to her heart.
It made us fans love her more that she was able to attend to her fan meeting despite what she's going through..
Stay strong angel.. We fans love you so much..
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, angelsky, sarah.94, Joshinax

Deepest Condolences To Park Shin Hye for her loss. 8 years 9 months ago #128426

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
Shin Hye - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time. I know our love will never replace the void left by the departure of your grandad but may time heal itself. Will always love and support you in all your endeavours. You have shown how courageous you are today by going ahead with the fan signing event in HK today. Although you previously mentioned you wanted grandad to see you get married and have children to call him great grandad, I'm sure he will be proud of you in heaven. He will guard you from the skies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, angelsky, sarah.94, Joshinax, fgnuva

Deepest Condolences To Park Shin Hye for her loss. 8 years 9 months ago #128429

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
So sorry to hear about your loss Shin Hye.....
My sincerest condolences to you and your family....
I know that no words can comfort you in this time of grief....
But may our Lord be with you as you mourn the passing of your Grandpa

Thank you that despite the turn of events....
you still continued on with your HK Fan sign this afternoon...
You are one courageous and strong woman
Our love goes with you as you pass this difficult time in your life
God bless and please take care....

condolences-messages.jpg

christian-sympathy.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, Maris, meyergsi, seirazde, angelsky, jhen30, PSH Fan 4rever, sarah.94, Joshinax and this user have 1 others thankyou

Deepest Condolences To Park Shin Hye for her loss. 8 years 9 months ago #128433

• kenho85
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 146
My deepest condolences to Shin Hye. Please stay strong.. we the fans will be praying for your grandpa.
Even though he may have left you, I am sure he will live on in the hearts of your family n yourself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, purplecharm09, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, angelsky, jhen30, sarah.94, Joshinax

Deepest Condolences To Park Shin Hye for her loss. 8 years 9 months ago #128444

• earone
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 132
Deepest condolences to Shin Hye.
saw the picture of her fan signing... to always smile in that situation she's really a strong person.
be happy always
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94

Deepest Condolences To Park Shin Hye for her loss. 8 years 9 months ago #128448

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
TO OUR PRINCESS
CHYCE9LVAAA_mHJ.jpg

cm66.gif

condolences-carlalily.gif

i know it's not easy to smile infront of so many people who loves and adored you so much,in such a happy events meeting with your fans. but you show how professional you are. even though deep inside your anguish the loss of your grandfather whom you cherish. that's why we are here always to prayed and support you in this difficult time that you've faced off. it's not easy to loss someone you cared and love for. but at the same time it's better to let it go and prayed that he's in a better place like heaven. we love you and may our condolences lighten the ache that you been through our princess and your family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, Joshinax, fgnuva, kenho85

Deepest Condolences To Park Shin Hye for her loss. 8 years 9 months ago #128453

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
With heartfelt condolences .. words seem inadequate to express the sadness we feel about  “psh grandpa” death.  We are here to support you in your grieving process.  With sincere sympathy ..We send you thoughts of peace and courage .. :cry
Unnie May your heart and soul find peace and comfort ..
Peace, Prayers and Blessings to ur grand pa soul .. :heartsh:

My deepest condolences to you and your family :(

images-60.jpeg
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, PSH Fan 4rever, Joshinax, kenho85
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.145 seconds