Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Dedication

TOPIC: Graduation and 2016 Feb. 18 Park Shin Hye 박신혜 Birthday

Graduation and 2016 Feb. 18 Park Shin Hye 박신혜 Birthday 8 years 1 month ago #144389

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde

Graduation and 2016 Feb. 18 Park Shin Hye 박신혜 Birthday 8 years 1 month ago #144405

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94

Graduation and 2016 Feb. 18 Park Shin Hye 박신혜 Birthday 8 years 1 month ago #144408

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sarah.94

Graduation and 2016 Feb. 18 Park Shin Hye 박신혜 Birthday 8 years 1 month ago #144411

i think it 's better to give her fan letters and messages than those things because she can buy all of those, im just saying my opinion...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94

Graduation and 2016 Feb. 18 Park Shin Hye 박신혜 Birthday 8 years 1 month ago #144412

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator

Graduation and 2016 Feb. 18 Park Shin Hye 박신혜 Birthday 8 years 1 month ago #144413

oh you have a point. But I have a question, how can I cooperate with your activities?? I just want to help too...
By the way, im not sis, call me bro
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Graduation and 2016 Feb. 18 Park Shin Hye 박신혜 Birthday 8 years 1 month ago #144414

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator

Graduation and 2016 Feb. 18 Park Shin Hye 박신혜 Birthday 8 years 1 month ago #144415

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi @psh18.aundrei.... You must be new to our community. It seems that You have not been following PSHIC all these years.... I honestly think that the thoughts that counts... and what is most important is what and how Shinhye feels and appreciates them all.

Our members have been giving Shinhye handwritten notes, letters, messages, charitable donations in her behalf, numerous handmade gifts or gifts bought, coming from our hearts on every occasion we get. The cards enclosed ... I did not get a chance to take pictures but Shinhye will have them. I posted them because I had mentioned them initially when I'm ready to ship them. Btw, the boy with the heart came from an American Italian admirer.

Since the gifts were from friends from different countries roots and want to express our love and admiration for Shinhye, we give them just like you or many of us who receive greetings or gifts on our birthdays, graduations or Christmas.

:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94

Graduation and 2016 Feb. 18 Park Shin Hye 박신혜 Birthday 8 years 1 month ago #144416

oh thanks for the instruction, I have another question if you dont mind, how will you deliver those gifts to Shin Hye, can I company you for giving those gifts to her?? Haha but i know it's impossible, so nvm...

Graduation and 2016 Feb. 18 Park Shin Hye 박신혜 Birthday 8 years 1 month ago #144417

oh @nu2me please don't be mad at me, I know I'm new here cause at first i'm contented just watching Shin Hye's tv series and movies, and hoping that one day i can see her personally...I dont even know that there are people who cares alot for their beloved idol, just like what you all are doing here, your activities inspired me so much, thus let me help you all to make her birthday and graduation memorable to her... sorry, im nagging too much
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, simons, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.857 seconds