Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Places] Coffee Prince Shop - 커피프린스

[Places] Coffee Prince Shop - 커피프린스 13 years 9 months ago #17320

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515

Coffee Prince (커피프린스) Shop is one of the shooting location for drama The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince. Among the casts are the famous actress Yoon Eun Hye and actor Gong Yoo. It was a hit Korean drama in 2007.

Official website: coffeeprince.kr/

For those who's wondering about the shop.. you can watch the drama at mysoju (I hope they'll fixed the link soonest)
www.mysoju.com/the-1st-shop-of-coffee-prince/

It's actually an old coffee shop that was remodeled specifically for the drama and stil running until today.

Guide to go there! With photos!
GUIDECP.jpg

1 - Take the subway to Hongik University station on Line 2 and get out via exit no. 4.
2 - Right after you exit, you will see Seven Springs right outside (it will be right in front of your eyes!). Then turn right into the junction in front of Seven Springs and walk straight.
3 - You will reach this roundabout. By the way that guy got himself a ticket for illegal parking :D
4 - At the roundabout, turn left and walk straight untill you reach this small bushy roundabout.
5 - At the roundabout, turn right into this junction and walk uphill. You will pass by many chic clothing stores. Continue walking uphill till you almost reach the end of the road, where there’s a T-junction.
6 - You will see the entrance to the café on your right, just before the T-junction.

Actually the place is run down already. But to be there is such a memorable experience. Some interior and exterior photos to be shared.

If you ask would I go and visit again, the answer is yes. It's such a cozy place to relax and with Coffee Prince memory lane. :D
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by pj0t.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Moderators: Mandy
Time to create page: 0.376 seconds