Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Poll] Which ‘Heir’ Will Rule Over the Drama World?

[Poll] Which ‘Heir’ Will Rule Over the Drama World? 10 years 6 months ago #71721

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400
Despite the cliché poor girl vs. rich kids storyline, we’ll admit like many of you, we’re counting down to the premiere of SBS drama The Heirs.

And with much hype surrounding its star-studded cast, we want to know which ‘heir’ you think will rule over all in this week’s poll.

Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye is set to play the housekeeper’s daughter Cha Eun Sang, or the ‘poor heiress,’ who gets tangled in a love triangle with two rich kids played by Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin.

Sooo, she’s pretty much living every girl’s Cinderella story fantasy.

this is from today
pollmnet.JPG

YOU CAN VOTE HERE

*voting ends on 02.10.13
*you can vote once everyday
*you need to be register

COME ON LET"S VOTE!!! :-V :-V :-V

@credit to Mwave
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by SnowWhite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [Poll] Which ‘Heir’ Will Rule Over the Drama World? 10 years 6 months ago #71732

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Thanks SnowWhite! Will try and vote every day if online. Anyways, it does not matter because for us it will be Shinhye who will rule just like it will be for the others who will be backing their stars. But, would love to see her make such a good impact with her performance that even the critics will be forced to acknowledge her.:-V

Btw great seeing you here too. Love your blog. I see that its getting really popular day by day. As they say, " May the force be with you" and Shinhye too. :bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: SnowWhite

Re: [Poll] Which ‘Heir’ Will Rule Over the Drama World? 10 years 6 months ago #71777

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Heheheh my k-celeb is pretty limited, so I don't know who's kyrstal and some of the casts.
but that woo bin guy has caught my attention lately. But of course Shin Hye rules the drama world!!!
2 dramas this 2013 flower boy next door and Heir, she was never out of work. So keep it up shin hye!!

Re: [Poll] Which ‘Heir’ Will Rule Over the Drama World? 10 years 6 months ago #71779

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Shin Hye is second and far behind. :cry :cry
Here is standing for this morning.

image001_2013-09-28.png
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Humilis.
Time to create page: 1.052 seconds