Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 8 years 8 months ago #129640

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
So sweet of HongKi to support Shinhye. Love their friendship :)
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by yunihz. Reason: subject
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, Sorina, Jenzzy, aki_lala, Sidy

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 8 years 8 months ago #129684

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
yup.. @badbat is correct.. hongki is the most closest friends shin hye have in the industry. even their friends relationship once become an articles in internet media...

and their show up their close friendship but never become a typhoon or tsunami... he must knw that shin hye is really depress..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, klebis, BadBat

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 8 years 8 months ago #129688

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Lee Hong Ki said that Dispatch descriv=bes him as close friend 9 base on the article , PSH and his close friend guy went in bowling game ) which make hong Ki upset in a moment, ( his point is, does Dispatch doesnt know him as Lee hong Ki and was just aliased as Close guy friend of PSH ? )

and that why Jonghoon also liked and commented in LHK's IG because it was sort of funny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, nistymaj, Jenzzy, klebis, BadBat

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 8 years 4 months ago #139841

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Hongki personally asked Shinhye to star in his MV and she agreed despite her busy schedule

#LeeHongki solo MV to star Park Shinhye. Teaser page to go LIVE on 9th at midnight / 박신혜, 이홍기 솔로 MV 출연 확정…'미남' 인연 me2.do/5xo8MY53

cr: Pank_Blue and chocopiek
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 8 years 4 months ago #139845

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
It seems that this is the place that ShinHye & HongKi shot the MV..

image-27.png

image-28.png

image-29.png

image-30.png

Via khjpearl
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 8 years 3 months ago #140800

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Oh so Shinhye is the one who said "Hongki's going to make fun of me for 100 years.′" instead of the other way around.. ;)

FT Island′s Lee Hong Gi Says Park Shin Hye Refused a Kiss Scene

FT Island′s Lee Hong Gi opened up about filming his latest music video with long-time friend and actress Park Shin Hye.

Lee Hong Gi appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM′s Cultwo Show on November 19, where he said of Park Shin Hye′s appearance in his music video, "We′re really close. We′re the same age," before adding "We got close through You′re Beautiful and get along really well to this day, so when I asked her to be in this music video, she agreed without hesitation."

When the DJs said, "I heard she rejected a kiss scene," Lee Hong Gi said, "We had to film a happy scene, and the director said, ′Shin Hye, please give Lee Hong Gi a peck on the cheek,′ but Shin Hye said, ′I can′t. Hong Gi′s going to make fun of me for 100 years.′"

Lee Hong Gi then added, "So I did it," drawing laughs on the show.

Meanwhile, Lee Hong Gi released his first solo album FM302 on November 18.
Source: MWave.interest.me
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Jenzzy, suzyshi92, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 8 years 3 months ago #140948

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
"People literally Friends" ... Lee Hong-gi, Park Shin Hye, a good example of best friends (video)

20151124005612_capture-20151124-004750.png

FT Island's Lee Hong-gi is called line between actor Park Shin Hye has slit her best friend and simple.

Lee Hong-gi is broadcast in the last 23 days JTBC 'abnormal talks, "I really, say friends of the man who literally Park Shin Hye," he said that.

But they made the MC storm dumped question seemed strange. Jun Hyun-Moo, Yoo Se-yoon, etc. "Park Shin Hye and hanya only possible to a friend that you can stay" and "Mrs. friendly is what hanya" he asked.

Then Lee Hong-gi is a "drinking also play bowling hit" and "it only when two meet," he confided, and steered it past.

cr.dispatch.co.kr/423341
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, suzyshi92, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 8 years 3 months ago #140957

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
That was funny sis @jhen.... "One kkanpungki and one Hongki please "
=X

Lee Hong Ki Talks About His Friendship with Park Shin Hye on “Abnormal Summit”
ilmare42 November 23, 2015

On this week’s episode of “Abnormal Summit,” FTISLAND‘s Lee Hong Ki appears as a guest and is asked about his close friendship with actress Park Shin Hye.

When the hosts mention that he’s close with Park Shin Hye, some panelists seem a little doubtful that they’re just friends. “I’m really just a friend that’s a guy,” insists Lee Hong Ki.

“Is that possible?” asks Jeon Hyun Moo. “That you can just be friends with Park Shin Hye?” Before Lee Hong Ki can answer, Shin Si Kyung tries to get them to move on to another topic, clearly showing his jealous side.

Lee Hong Ki is then asked what he does with Park Shin Hye as a girl who’s just a friend. “It’s exactly the same [as with guy friends]!” says Lee Hong Ki. “We drink, we go bowling, we hang out.”

“Are there times when you meet on your own, just the two of you?” asks Yoo Se Yoon. “Sure,” replies Lee Hong Ki, as though it’s obvious. “Sometimes.”

Lee Hong Ki recently made his debut as a solo artist with the track “Insensible,” and the music video for his debut song featured none other than his good friend Park Shin Hye. The pair acted together in the drama “You’re Beautiful” back in 2009.
source: Naver via Soompi
:luvluv:

It is pretty very common that males and females are friends, no flirtings who hangs out and enjoys each other's company.... and very protective of his female friend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, suzyshi92, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 8 years 3 months ago #141825

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
:unsure: Seems like HongKi is having an event tonight..
He called Shin Hye on the phone, talked to her and asked his fans to thank her for taking part in his MV.

Cr via pearl0204

Links..
www.instagram.com/p/-813yPPSLq/

www.instagram.com/p/-82DtbvSL-/

Just noticed that Hong Ki acted like a one proud friend when talking to Shin Hye on the phone :)
Or was it only me? :P
Hope to find the full link of the video...
:ding:

:bye: :nitey:
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, joyce, narjess89, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, pochacco, yummiejeu

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 8 years 3 months ago #141828

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
He is sis @seirazde, and protective of his friend, Park Shinhye.
Thank you for posting this. Sweet friendship. Thank you to Hongki's nice fans, Primadona. Awesome !

Have a good night sleep :)
:heartsh:

Lee Hong Ki photos shared...

cr as tagged
I was laughing so much, I almost fell of my chair... :lol:
mobile.twitter.com/FT_FANCLUB/status/670812438124584960/video/1
=X
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 0.583 seconds