Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DJ Lee Hong Gi for KBS Cool FM′s 'HONGKIRA'

DJ Lee Hong Gi for KBS Cool FM′s 'HONGKIRA' 7 years 5 months ago #151472

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

DJ Lee Hong Gi for KBS Cool FM′s 'HONGKIRA' 7 years 5 months ago #151473

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1553
[TRANS] [161017] HONGKI’S PRESS CONFERENCE FOR HONGKIRA

2016101715212898144_1-2.jpg

The PD said that Hongki was cast as the DJ for Kiss the Radio because Hongki has shown his great and full of wit speaking skill and overflowing energy. Hongki has also shown his great network among celebrities, he is close to a lot of people. Also, its a broadcast at 10 pm, a time when a lot of people from abroad tune in to listen to the radio. As through Kiss the Radio they are aiming to be a hallyu radio, Hongki also fits with this criteria, as he all these while has shown extensive activities abroad as a part of FTISLAND and also from his dramas which has gained him a lot of foreign fans.

While for Hongki, he said: "Since I debuted, I have been invited for many times to guest in Kiss the Radio, its a radio that I have always wanted to visit as Super Junior sunbaenims (t/n: cant help but noticed how he used the term sunbaenim here instead of hyungs, when Hongki is personally close with SJ :)) have always received me warmly there. I have said that I want to do a radio show too many times, but.. I dont know. /smiles/ My goal is to make a radio show that is fun and lively, I hope I wont make any speech mistakes, I feel so nervous."

Also, regarding everyone who is worried how will the free-spirited Hongki manage to do the live broadcasts everyday at a certain period of time without being tardy, Hongki said, “When I first received the proposal, I was also like that, what to do, dI dont think I can do that? /laughs/”. But he said that since he has been doing bowling a lot lately, and he said that he basically lives in bowling place now lol after he finishes the radio broadcast, he’d go practice bowling, so he has been drinking much less too. Doing the radio broadcasts according to the schedule is no problem for him. :)

Regarding him doing the test to be a pro-bowler, he said that his news went out together with Kim Soohyun’s, and now that the news is everywhere, the two of them feel kind of burdened. But he wants to boldly challenge it coolly, so he keeps practicing hard now. :)

The next reporter asked him since he is part of the group FTISLAND, if he wants the members to guest there. Hongki replied that since it used to be Sukira, SJ’s Kiss the Radio, he thinks that it should be F-Kira too for FTISLAND, instead of just Hongkira. He said he didn’t make the nickname Hongkira himself, and he thinks that its a shame that the members aren’t doing it with him. <3 But then, he said that he likes how the word “hong” sounds, so he likes it anyway. xD

He added then that even though it used to be SJ’s anyway, if allowed, he wants to invite Heechul to guest. “I’m still the main character, that person will be the guest” xDD

Continuing on the topic of him promising to attend each broadcasts on time, he then said that he is by any chance late, he will buy 3 listeners pizza. xD And then to the reporter who asked, what did the members say when he told them about the radio broadcast, Hongki said that the members are the ones who felt happy first for him. :) He said that the members asked him right away, “hyung, can I come to guest too?” each of them has something that they want to do with Hongki for the radio broadcast. :) Hongki said that instead of the members, the company is the one worried the most about it.

Hongki said that what he worries the most is his pronunciation. Since on radio broadcasts, his voice will be broadcast instead of his face, so he thinks that his pronunciation must be good. Thats why he is practicing a lot lately for it. :)

The PD said that Hongki’s plus point is that Hongki has this image of being everyone’s “man friend”(t/n: as in a friend that is a man lol) the type that will run to you when you have problem, the one who listens to you when you need to, a really friendly image. :)

The next reporter asked, what will make Hongki as a DJ stand out among the other male DJs (Kangta, Tei, etc), and Hongki said that, “Mine will be youthful. It will be a youthful broadcast, youthful radio. There will be more energy.” xD

And then to answer a reporter, Hongki said that the reason why only the two maknaes went to guest for his first broadcast, he said the two kids will just come to play xD And then he replied more seriously, that one member is currently filming for a drama (/cough/ jaejin) and one member is busy with his hobby (/cough/ Leader xD), so only the maknaes will come. He said one of the maknaes doesn’t speak too well (/cough/ Minhwan xD), so Hongki wants him to be able to speak better, while the other maknae originally speaks well already (/cough/ Seung xD) so if theyre going together, wont it be more fun? xDD

Now regarding what the company (aka FNC) worries about the most, Hongki said, “Right? Since there is this image of this vibe between me and the company that is not too good (lol), I suppose both of us just need to be careful. The CEO and people on the upper management told me that since they wont bother me, please, dont say anything bad about the company. So I’m planning to keep that promise. But by any chance, if the company nonsensely bothers me, then, who knows, I might use the live broadcast as a weapon.” :whistle:

ps: I’m so sorry for this not so interesting long essay of translation lol ^^;; And I got tired towards the end, so I couldnt translate everything. But I made sure to try to translate the fun parts! xD My usual disclaimer applies! ;D

Btw, it is really admirable watching Hongki here. Such a humble person, he set his own table and chair, he tried his best to reply to each question given to him, he is still the frank and full of wit Hongki, but so sincere and genuine at the same time. <3

Trans Cr: ~Lu@lakkimi
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by okeydokey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis

DJ Lee Hong Gi for KBS Cool FM′s 'HONGKIRA' 7 years 5 months ago #151474

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
HK and HongKiRa team

6a.gif

7.gif

1476685650547149.jpg

DJ Lee Hong Gi for KBS Cool FM′s 'HONGKIRA' 7 years 5 months ago #151484

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
Some adorable moments of my fav OTP~

37A.gif

37B.gif

:luvluv:

#mygifs
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, klebis

DJ Lee Hong Gi for KBS Cool FM′s 'HONGKIRA' 7 years 5 months ago #151488

• dhoxtot
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Are there no subs yet?
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89

DJ Lee Hong Gi for KBS Cool FM′s 'HONGKIRA' 7 years 5 months ago #151665

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Hello all you can watch the cute moments of Shin Hye here ^_^ soooo lovely :luvluv: :luvluv:

cr Mohammed Sunbae

Hello @dhoxtot no subtitles yet
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by narjess89.

DJ Lee Hong Gi for KBS Cool FM′s 'HONGKIRA' 7 years 5 months ago #151691

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
Translations of PSH's intro about Hongki for 'I Believe' session

CvxlVfUUIAAF0KJ.jpg

cr as tagged

monkey-06.gif

DJ Lee Hong Gi for KBS Cool FM′s 'HONGKIRA' 7 years 4 months ago #151771

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
Sharing some official pics from KBS Kong

15.jpg

17.jpg

24.jpg

26.jpg

DJ Lee Hong Gi for KBS Cool FM′s 'HONGKIRA' 7 years 4 months ago #151772

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
with Shinhye~

hugs! :woohoo:

8-2.jpg

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
:whistle:

13.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

DJ Lee Hong Gi for KBS Cool FM′s 'HONGKIRA' 7 years 4 months ago #151773

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
Envy their friendships!

11-2.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

monkey-09.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, Pshfirda
Time to create page: 1.486 seconds