Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lee Hongki | Movie Debut | Rockin' on Heaven's Door '뜨거운 안녕' (2013)

Lee Hongki | Movie Debut | Rockin' on Heaven's Door '뜨거운 안녕' (2013) 10 years 11 months ago #69016

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
The poster..

OfficialPS-01.jpg

:ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lee Hongki | Movie Debut | Rockin' on Heaven's Door '뜨거운 안녕' (2013) 10 years 11 months ago #69017

• yunihz
The OST.. entitled 'Jump' by Lee Hongki.. nice one!

via ftisland official youtube

The lyrics - JUMP
Eng Translation by This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Source: Daum

Start. Take out the part of me that’s been hiding.
My day is still shining brightly, even if we face the end of a dark road.

Feel it. The sound of my burning heart, the one thing I really wanted.
Don’t stop, even if you are tired of pain. Let everyone feel it.

We gonna jump. Fly. I am happy because today is beautiful.
Please don’t cry. Just remember my love.
We gonna jump towards that dream. You and I are happy.
Please cherish our time together in your heart forever.

I may still be lost, I may look poor.
But listen to the sound that’s shouting in my heart.

When this precious day ends, when we have to say good-bye,
please give me a warm smile. Because I have you,

Please cherish our time together in your heart forever.

Because I have you inside my burning heart.

We gonna jump. Fly. The shining sun lights us up.
To keep my happiness in my heart forever,
We gonna jump towards that dream. I am singing of a blinding today.
I will always be with you, in your heart forever.

I will always be with you. I’ll become a star in the sky and protect you.

gif-19.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, Angel88

Lee Hongki | Movie Debut | Rockin' on Heaven's Door '뜨거운 안녕' (2013) 10 years 10 months ago #69484

• yunihz
[interview] Lee Hongki: Acting in a movie is my life’s turning point

FT Island’s vocalist and actor Lee Hongki is taking on the big screen instead of a drama.

58lr8.jpg

He is taking his first step as a movie star through movie ‘Passionate Goodbye,’ in which he plays a trouble making idol star Choong Ee.

Hongki confessed he was concerned when he first came across the scenario because it was set at a hospice. While he believes both acting and singing come from experiences, the term ‘hospice’ itself felt strange.

“I said I can’t do it at first,” said Hongki.

“I didn’t have any experience and I didn’t even know what hospice was. I thought I could only express things that I’ve encountered.”

“But my company said I should look over the scenario again, or regret it. So I read it. I even googled hospice. There was some explanation about it. After that, the movie script felt different and I could better understand it. The scenario touched me. I was going through a difficult time back then and regardless of the result, I thought the movie would become very meaningful to me.”

9098as.jpg

Hongki said he was feeling lost when he had to decide on the movie. He had become greedy, and to keep up with his personal demands, he had to push himself harder. He was beginning to doubt his life.

In the end, however, movie ‘Passionate Goodbye’ became another turning point for Hongki. From the movie, he says his favorite line is “It’s very important to know what you really want.” And just like that, the movie gave him an opportunity to look back on himself.

“I remembered everyone who are important to me and thought I should treat them better,” said Hongki.

“I thought one more time about my family. I don’t want to look back on my life before I die and have regrets. I also decided to try things that I don’t like in order to do what I want. I’m having these realizations after 7 years in the business. Some people may consider them general, but they are very big to me. It’s that kind of a turning point.”

There’s more to why ‘Passionate Goodbye’ feels so special to Hongki. His first step leads to the movie. On FT Island’s anniversary, June 7th, the movie opens in theaters in Japan and Hongki’s first composed song ‘Orange Sky’ has been chosen as the movie’s ending theme.

‘Passionate Goodbye’ is a movie overflowing Hongki’s first experiences. It’s about terminally ill patients and trouble making idol star’s final shot towards their dream.

Credit: My Daily + This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (translation)

Lee Hongki | Movie Debut | Rockin' on Heaven's Door '뜨거운 안녕' (2013) 10 years 10 months ago #69485

• yunihz
[interview] Lee Hongki: “Music is me, acting is a life passage”

Lee Hongki is a Korean acting idol, active both in music and acting.

2a80tw9.jpg

His latest gig isn’t too surprising either. While his first movie ‘Passionate Goodbye’ is about to hit the theaters, he is also busy getting ready for concerts and a new album.

Hongki’s talents play a key role in his dynamic life. He is both an acknowledged singer and an actor.

“Music is me, and acting is a path to live someone else’s life,” he said.

“When I first debuted, the ratio between acting and music was 7:3. As a bad vocalist, I was getting plenty of attention. So other members got the chance to act before me. I was already acting at the time so I even wondered, ‘why not me?’ Then I started to value music more.”

“I even forgot about acting at one point,” Hongki continued.

“It was like that 6 months before filming the movie. At that time, the ratio between acting and music was 3:7. The ultimate ratio in my life is 5:5. I’m trying my best to meet that goal. It’s almost even nowadays. I want to do more acting and do more music.“

It’s not just acting and singing. He also appears in a number of variety programs because of his eloquence and wit. He currently stars in MBC Every1 ‘We Got Married Global Edition’ as a virtual couple with Fuji Mina.

“Mina is so nice,” said Hongki.

“I can’t be mean to her because she cries. I am nice but I can be really sarcastic too. Plus, I’m honest. For example, when she really likes something and asks my thought on it, I tell her how I really feel. I think she get hurt in times like that. I’m trying my best to be nice to her.”

But there is a twist.

“From shooting ‘We Got Married,’ I realized I want to marry late. I used to say I’m going to marry when I’m 28. But now, I think that’s too soon. I think I can get married much later. There are so many things I want to do.”

Another actress co-stars with Hongki. That’s Baek Jin Hee. The pair shows various acting in ‘Passionate Goodbye,’ including romance.

“I felt comfortable acting with Jin Hee,’ said Hongki.

“I tried to be friends with her to make acting easier. We talked a lot about how to shoot specific scenes. Jin Hee is a really good actress. It was nice to have a same-aged friend.”

Lee Hongki is dreaming of another dream as an actor. He wants to showcase a different side of him through an unexpected character.

“I want to play a role that’s opposite of me,” he said.

“I think there are many personalities within me. I want to try a role that’s different from what people expect. Maybe the class loser or the smartest kid in school? I look good in glasses.”

‘Passionate Goodbye’ is a movie overflowing Hongki’s first experiences. It’s about terminally ill patients and trouble making idol star’s final shot towards their dream.

Credit: My Daily + This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (translation
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.931 seconds