Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+507, -12] Very cool. Now this is how you break a sweat, unlike the other men who break a sweat in scandalous places!
2. [+460, -17] I bet all the people who accused the league of giving him an easier lane to pass him are feeling sorry ㅋ
3. [+367, -9] I think it's cool that they're challenging themselves
4. [+18, -2] They may have failed but I think it was beautiful for them to challenge themselves and give it their all without expecting any special perks. Great job to the both of them.
5. [+17, -3] I bet the bowling association is sad they didn't pass... it's their first time in a while getting so much attention, even their chairman recently got an SBS interview. What better promotion is there than having Kim Soo Hyun show up..
1. [+3,606, -55] A round of applause to challenging themselves!
2. [+2,209, -48] Just the fact that they challenged themselves is beautiful
3. [+1,956, -54] So good to see...
4. [+1,711, -42] Cool that they gave it their all without caring about the results
5. [+308, -8] So respectable that they gave up special treatment and thoroughly enjoyed the competition for what it is~
6. [+278, -12] Kim Soo Hyun's afternoon matches were enough points to go pro... sad that his morning points weren't enough~
7. [+240, -4] Great job, clap3x.. support them for declining special treatment points and giving it their all fair and square.
8. [+285, -21] Such a wholesome hobby activity... there's just no way to bring them down
FTIsland's Hongki and actress Han Bo Reum confirm they're dating!!!!
"After checking with Lee Hongki, it's true that he is dating Han Bo Reum. Back in August when their initial dating rumors surfaced, the two were just friends who enjoyed bowling together, but they have recently become a couple." - FNC
The two originally met through SBS drama, 'Modern Farmer', and became close through their similar interest in bowling.
Hongki publicly announced that he was taken even before the news broke out!
On the November 8 airing of 'Lee Hongki's Kiss the Radio', guest Kim Ho Young asked Hongki if he was currently dating.
In response, Hongki said, "I'm not going to be lonely this winter." He then added, "Because of 'Hong Ki Ra' (acronym for Hongki's Kiss the Radio)."
Kisum, also a guest during the show, said in surprise, "There seems to be a warm vibe here. It sounds like [your relationship] is currently in process." Hongki, once again honestly responded, "I don't want to lie. I'm not lonely", implying that he has a girlfriend.
"There are times when it is hard to say anything. There are times when I’m concerned about how my words will be received. Will it be enough to have at least a honest heart? Whether it is good or bad, I will share with you. Some of you may have already heard the news, but I won’t be lonely this winter. It is a little embarrassing. There are many people showing their support.”