Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A.N.JELL reunite at CNBLUE Debut Showcase

A.N.JELL reunite at CNBLUE Debut Showcase 14 years 3 months ago #676

• Liu Si Ying
Oh yeh, I don't know about you guys but from the photos of the showcase, the YB cast has fully shed their YB image for me. LOL.
dunno if thats a good thing or not.

Also, I'm happy SH was sitting with Wang Cordi. (at least she had some YB company too)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A.N.JELL reunite at CNBLUE Debut Showcase 14 years 3 months ago #677

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi there
I was just kidding referring to the guy in between JGS and PSH. :lol: Just making light of the situation, as me and my friends were teasing about it.

Was hoping more interactions between and among the former castmates just like before. :(

and Thank you for the quick updates. Amazing inputs, We were admiring Shin Hye's pictures with less makeup, shows her true natural beauty.

A.N.JELL reunite at CNBLUE Debut Showcase 14 years 3 months ago #683

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hi oreO_gal

Maybe it's a good thing that you don't see the YAB cast as having a YB image. There will come a time when they will collaborate with others, and we need to accept it. I guess it's time to move on, but YB is something that brought us much excitement and wonderful memories. :)

A.N.JELL reunite at CNBLUE Debut Showcase 14 years 3 months ago #695

Mandy wrote:
Hi oreO_gal

Maybe it's a good thing that you don't see the YAB cast as having a YB image. There will come a time when they will collaborate with others, and we need to accept it. I guess it's time to move on, but YB is something that brought us much excitement and wonderful memories. :)

Hi Mandy, I do agree that it is time to move on from YAB. SH will be remembered fondly for her GMN role but we should look forward to her future pairings with other actors.

A.N.JELL reunite at CNBLUE Debut Showcase 14 years 3 months ago #699

• Hailey Nguyen
ore0_gal wrote:
Oh yeh, I don't know about you guys but from the photos of the showcase, the YB cast has fully shed their YB image for me. LOL.
dunno if thats a good thing or not.

Also, I'm happy SH was sitting with Wang Cordi. (at least she had some YB company too)

Yeah same here can't see SH as GMN anymore unless she have short hair, same with GS unless he have that TK hairs...haha.....for Hongki...he is still Jeremy to me lol with that yellow hair unless he dye it black....though i'm glad he still have that hair.....a little of YB left for now until everything is gone... :(

A.N.JELL reunite at CNBLUE Debut Showcase 14 years 3 months ago #701

• Karen Ma

video posted by flower on DCgallery

A.N.JELL reunite at CNBLUE Debut Showcase 14 years 3 months ago #706

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
what is JGS doing n who did he chatted with right before he get down from d seatings arena?

ermm... was dat shin hye?

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by gonnabeme.

A.N.JELL reunite at CNBLUE Debut Showcase 14 years 3 months ago #709

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hmmm...I don't think that was Shin Hye. That person was wearing glasses and was taller than Geun Seuk. If you remember the other video showing them leave, Shin Hye left after Hong Ki and Geun Seuk left last. :(

A.N.JELL reunite at CNBLUE Debut Showcase 14 years 3 months ago #710

• soracantabile
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
gonnabeme wrote:
what is JGS doing n who did he chatted with right before he get down from d seatings arena?

ermm... was dat shin hye?

I think he hugged someone, but it's not shinhye...cause I think it's a man..
if you pause at 00:16,,you can see the person a little bit clearly..
and I saw a moustache..LOL..

*tell me if I'm wrong..^-^

A.N.JELL reunite at CNBLUE Debut Showcase 14 years 3 months ago #717

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks for the pics and vids...i keep replaying the last vid..i think before the camera started rolling HK, SH & GS were already at the top of the stairs, since GS loves to talk, i think he got left behind, so we saw HK go down the steps first then you can see the girl with the white coat kind of covering SH who was right next to GS then we see GS hugging that guy w/ glasses as he was hugging the guy, SH had already started going down the steps...then the girl with the white coat with the FT guys then GS and his manager i think...
i kinda have to look at both the vids to link them together..;)
if you look at CNBlue vid where we see HK going down the steps, you can see at the top of the stairs where GS was chatting a half body with a red bag and i'm quite sure that was SH so i think they were all saying their goodbyes...
i wonder why GS tried to hide his face behind the CNBlue Folder he had???
so i think that's what it was...i just wished this video had not zoomed in coz it made it blurred and should have focused more to the Right of GS...tsk tsk tsk... :S
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by almontel.
Time to create page: 1.287 seconds