Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CNBLUE_4 (Twitter Updates)

Re: CNBLUE_4 (Twitter Updates) 10 years 10 months ago #69396

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
May 28th, 2013 Updates

capture-20130528_2013-05-29.png

Translation:
Everyone! It’s been a long time! ㅋ BlueMoon in Seoul has ended but it still feels surreal ㅋㅋ Thanks again! ㅋ Ah! We heard that CNBLUE came out in Thai textbook, but seeing it myself is really awesome!ㅋㅋ Thai fans thank you! ㅋㅋ If there’s a chance let’s meet again!!! Thank you for supporting us always wherever you are!!! We’ll work harder and improve ourselves in the future! ㅋㅋ SORYUJILLLLLEOOOOOOOO!!!ㅋㅋ

Translated by: fizzy @cnbluestorm. Thanks :heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tip@thailand, Angel88

Re: CNBLUE_4 (Twitter Updates) 10 years 10 months ago #69475

• yunihz
CNBLUE_4 Updates 30-05-13

capture-20130530.png

Translation: It’s been a long time..this is Jungshin’s tweet. Korean concert ended not that long ago and the feeling is still lingering and now we are in Melbourne~~ Hoho tomorrow is our concert but everyone is ecstatic as if we’re already performing at the concert.. ㅋㅋ I just can’t express it with words… ㅎㅎ Also if you look closely at my snap-back cap there’s “Mister Untouchable”‘ written on it…ㅋㅋㅋ I received it as a gift… Yes… It’s me “Untouchable”.. but now I became easier.. ㅎㅎ From MISTER UNTOUCHABLE

Translated by: fizzy @ cnbluestorm
The following user(s) said Thank You: hsumeg

Re: CNBLUE_4 (Twitter Updates) 10 years 10 months ago #69476

• yunihz
CNBLUE_4 Updates 31-05-13

capture-20130531.png

Translation: Mental Breaker here. Wow~ Today’s Melbourne concert also ended well and full of joy~~!! The atmosphere in Melbourne was really hot! The girl who danced from start till the end keeps coming to my mindㅋㅋ Looking forward to Sydney’s concert tomorrow too!ㅋㅋ So we’ll eat healthy supplements a lot and off to Sydney tomorrow ppyong~!! Good night!

T/N: In case any of you have forgotten, “Mental Breaker” is Jungshin. LOL. His English name back in Singapore’s BLUE MOON. Yonghwa is DF (DragonFlower) Minhyuk is Ethan and Jonghyun is John.

The following user(s) said Thank You: hsumeg

Re: CNBLUE_4 (Twitter Updates) 10 years 10 months ago #69477

• yunihz
CNBLUE_4 Updates 01-06-13

capture-20130601.png

Translation: Everyone!!! Finally we finished all concerts in Australia! Today was Sydney!!! It was really hot!ㅋㅋ Helloo~oww Sydney~ㅋㅋ It rained both in Melbourne and Sydney. I love rain so it makes me happy because it feels as if the rain was giving me support! ㅋㅋ What about (the weather) in Korea? I enjoyed being in Sydney so I’ll be back! That’s all from correspondent Jung Yonghwa. Soryuuuujillleeeooo!!!!! (this is not a typo) ㅋㅋ pppyong!

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hsumeg, Angel88

Re: CNBLUE_4 (Twitter Updates) 10 years 10 months ago #69581

• hsumeg
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 34
jungshin is mr untouchable...........he is very funny :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: CNBLUE_4 (Twitter Updates) 10 years 7 months ago #70947

• vertige25
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 371
[Photo|Tweet Trans] Everyone it's been a long time! This is Yonghwa! kk A while ago, I filmed with a bear! kk If you're close to a bear, it gets cool! sending chills down my spine..k I'm not stiff from being frightened kk Isn't it so cute! I got so attached to the bear..! TTT The weather's quite hot these days, but hang in there! feel good!!!! I wanna see you soon!^^

@CNBLUE_4: "여러분 오랜만입니다! 저 용화입니다!ㅋㅋ 얼마전에 곰과 함께 촬영했어요 !ㅋㅋ곰 옆에 있으면 시원해져요! 간담이 서늘한게..ㅋ 굳은거 아니에요ㅋㅋ엄청 귀엽죠! 곰과 정들었는데..!ㅜㅠ 요즘 날씨 많이 덥지만 힘내세요!!! feel good!!!! 빨리 보고싶어요!^^"

credits @cnblue_4
translated by @Just_JYH
995487_587984524576256_1556903584_n.png

:luvluv: :luvluv:

Re: CNBLUE_4 (Twitter Updates) 10 years 7 months ago #70948

• vertige25
  • Junior Star
[Kakao|Photo]

This is Jung-Shin~ CNBLUE’s 플친(Plus Friends) has more than 1 million. I’m honored to hear it! To celebrate it, I’d like to share a picture which was taken in Australia~!!! Take care of yourself in the heat wave!!

1167514_587904174584291_2136176887_o.jpg

:luvluv: :luvluv:

Re: CNBLUE_4 (Twitter Updates) 10 years 7 months ago #70949

• vertige25
  • Junior Star
20/08/2013
1096946_587896354585073_2130608221_o.jpg

여러분 안녕하세요 정신입니다~~~!!!^^ 날씨가 엄청덥네요 매일 땀으로샤워하고있답니다..안그래도 까만 제가..더 까매졌어요...여러분은 선크림 꼭챙겨바르시구요! 곧..만날날이 다가오고있어요! 너무 기대됩니다! 공연날에 만나요! 알러뷰~!

Hello everyone it’s me Jungshin~~~!!!^^ The weather is extremely hot.. everyday I'm showering in sweat.. Anyway the dark me.. is getting even darker… Everyone make sure to use sun cream! Soon.. The day we can meet will come! See you at the concert day! Allobyu~! (I love you!)

Credit: Fizzy @cnbluestorm
Source: Weibo :luvluv: :luvluv:

Re: CNBLUE_4 Twitter Updates 10 years 2 months ago #78135

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
CONGRATULATIONS to their Concert in New York City (East coast has been having some FROZEN weather)!!! their next stop is here in CALIFORNIA this Friday!!! yeah!!! i'm sure they'll enjoy our warm and not too cold weather compared to NY!
i've read so many POSITIVE reviews, DAEBAK!!! my daughter's super excited to see them in a couple of days!!!

Yonghwa relays his thoughts on CNBLUE's first exclusive concert in the United States

Yonghwa relayed his thoughts on CNBLUE's first American exclusive concert that took place in New York on January 21.

On January 22, he tweeted, "Hello, everybody! It is Yonghwa. We finished the concert in NYC. It was really fun. I want to thanks once again the fans who came all the way to the venue to support us even though a lot of snow fell in New York. It is really cold in Korea, too, right? Watch out for colds! We will successfully complete the other concerts and return. Just music!"

YH012014.jpg

He also uploaded a picture of himself looking a little tired but happy nonetheless. Netizens relayed their congratulations as well as some considerate concern for his slightly tired appearance. Hopefully the boys of CNBLUE get enough rest as they greet their excited fans in America. They will be headed to the Pasadena Civic Auditorium in Los Angeles next on January 24 to continue their 'CNBLUE World Tour Blue Moon'!
credit: allkpop
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 4 weeks ago #82363

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Yonghwa tweeted
여러분~ 오랜만이네요^^ 얼마전에 농구를 하고 왔습니다. 하하형에게 스카웃 되었습니다! 이제야 사진을 보여드리네요! 조심해서 하는거니까 걱정하지 마세요^^ 오늘도 좋은하루! 빗길 조심하세요!!!ㅎ pic.twitter.com/gshGP4fjpS

[TRANS] ” It’s been a while~ everyone!^^ I played basketball not too long ago. I have been scouted by Haha-hyung! I’m showing the photo now, finally! Don’t worry because I’m carefully doing good^^ Have a nice day today, too! Be careful in the road due to rain!!! ㅎ

Trans cr to miryong @cnbluestorm
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^
Time to create page: 0.690 seconds