Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye with her Friends!

Park Shin Hye with her Friends! 10 years 2 months ago #79530

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
Shinhye and her friends at her birthday ^^ cr.rocoforest's IG

Bgj-pvgIgAAQ-hH.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

Park Shin Hye with her Friends! 10 years 2 months ago #80114

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I can't seem to find the Miu Miu photos... but here's one I found in Naver...
The other model's name is Kiko Mizuhara. She is an American/Korean model, actress and singer based in Tokyo.

here's a video
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun

Park Shin Hye with her Friends! 10 years 2 months ago #80116

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Way back there was a "story" circulated about this guy with Shin Hye comparing their photo location, which actually was when he posted in cyworld at the Seoul Forest ...another selfie together...anyways . Thanks to NileRose I got to go back to a file copy to share.. back then Park Shin Hye and Park Hae Jin are members of a fitness club near the Seoul Forest and sometimes the members go there to exercise.

Park Hae-jin from the kdrama YWCFTS as Lee Hwi-kyung. They had a picture taken with the others like Dynamic Duo

The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, hacci143, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun

Park Shin Hye with her Friends! 9 years 11 months ago #84978

• ruse
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1196
Shin Hye strolling in nice weather.
10291256_735212673167967_8516607539275989231_n_2014-05-16.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, narjess89

Park Shin Hye with her Friends! 9 years 6 months ago #102229

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye's K-Pop Friends
BY Julie Jones | Oct 21, 2014 10:13 AM EDT

image_2014-10-23-7.jpg

Park Shin Hye has both celebrity and non-celebrity friends that she keeps in touch with. Among the celebrities she is friendly with, she's close to both actors and some k-pop celebrities.

She's close to actress Lee Eun Song, who is married to k-pop icon Seo Taiji. Park recently visited the couple after the birth of their first child. Park Shin Hye and lee Eun Song have been friends since they both worked as child actresses,

She is still close to F.T. Island's Lee Hongki, who played Jeremy in the comedy "You're Beautiful." She modeled clothes for his fashion line called "Skull Hong." She also tweeted her support for his film "Rocking on Heaven's Door," saying "Even though it's a story within a movie, the characters spend a single day with so much gratitude and happiness that it makes me consider my own actions. Cheers for 'Rocking on Heaven's Door!' Thank you so much 'Hong Star!'"

Her other close k-pop friend is Kim Heechul of Super Junior. He helped her celebrate her birthday in 2013 and he interviewed her on the Ssul Jun variety show when she first appeared in "The Heirs." He has described her as having the "face and the heart of an angel."

Park also pals around with Yong Jun Hyung of BEAST. He called her when he appeared as the emcee for an episode of Oven Radio. And he has in the past said that the actress is his ideal type. So it was no surprise that she recorded a track called "My Dear," that featured Yong.

In "You're Beautiful," lucky Park Shin Hye had Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Hongki in love with her. Working on the set was so much fun that she became friends with all of her fellow Anjell band members.

She's remained close to Jang Geun Suk although their schedules make it difficult for them to see each other often But CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa, who also co-starred with her in "Heartstrings," has said he makes it a point not to spend too much time with Park Shin Hye. He is fond of her but if they spend time together people inevitably start rumors that they are dating. He did not feel it was fair to her. He turned down a role in "The Heirs," saying that if he took it he knew it would be bad for both of them.

Despite the fact that they don't see each other often, Park remains a CNBlue fan and has been spotted in the audience of their concerts.

My Note: there are many other celebrity friends not mentioned here. It would take too long to name them here but following this thread should keep you more informed as her friends keep adding. That's a marvellous quality of hers......not just being able to befriend others but continue being one too......JGS, JYH and LHK do remain her very close friends thanks to the strong bonds formed during You're beautiful days......
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610, Lorrssinz

Park Shin Hye with her Friends! 9 years 6 months ago #102251

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Park Shin Hye Lee Jong Hyun (CNBLUE) Lucky Chouette 'HEY!, SIS' 2015 S/S fashion show

image_2014-10-23-10.jpg

image_2014-10-23-9.jpg

cnbluegt: With a friend I haven’t seen for a long time ㅎ
At the fashion show.

Source: cnbluegt @instagram
Translated & Posted by: Camille @cnbluestorm

My Note: Park Shin Hye is good friends with all the CNBlue members. Starting with JYH when she acted with him in two dramas YB and HS, Minhyuk in two dramas HS and The HEIRS, singing Lee Jong Hyun's song 'teardrops in the rain for HS drama ........she is very often called affectionately as the 5th member of the band. Not surprising since she has openly supported them since the very beginning. Shinhye has always liked Jonghyun's singing voice......

Here they met after a long time at the fashion show.....Jonghyun posted the above black and white pic with the statement on his Instagram.....
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

Park Shin Hye with her Friends! 9 years 1 week ago #122808

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
[INSTAGRAM] Dara and Shin Hye was spotted eating at 양철북 (Shin Hye's parents restaurant).

cr: we love dara.
ohhh i never thought PSH will have a Kpop Friend lols.
With manager Joon huh !

Very pretty laides in one frame !

11118544_415500508632598_1160850507_n.jpg

CCwXY5vWYAAo9OB.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, Jenzzy, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

Park Shin Hye with her Friends! 9 years 1 week ago #122820

• Park Min Song
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 141
Nice frinedship ! Kpop and Kdrama world !
they must be talking also of kim young kwang since dara is having a webdrama with young kwang ! and ssinz and Kim are close friennds :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

Park Shin Hye with her Friends! 9 years 1 week ago #122827

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
LEE HYO SUP did post it in IG .
the one besides dara, NAd the man besides Shinhye was manajer Jun./joon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

Park Shin Hye with her Friends! 9 years 1 week ago #122828

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Nicole dearest,
is it recent picture? hihihi :blush: :blush: :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Lorrssinz
Moderators: narjess89
Time to create page: 0.875 seconds