TOPIC: [DVD Cover] The Evil Twin

[DVD Cover] The Evil Twin 13 years 11 months ago #16136

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Oh, what do you think :D

Source: YesAsia
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[DVD Cover] The Evil Twin 13 years 11 months ago #16145

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
This is one scary movie - if u can, watch our PSH character

The Evil Twin - 2006 (95 minutes)
SYNOPSIS:
When an accident claims the life of her twin sister, So-yeon falls into a coma from which she awakes ten years later. However, a series of mysterious killings starts to take place upon her recovery, and she seemingly takes on her sister's personality traits. However, it is revealed that the one killed in the lake 10 years ago was not Hyo-jin but So-yeon and the living twin is truly Hyo-jin. The secret is hidden by her mother, who tells the villager that Hyo-jin is dead, but the dreadful spirit of Fake Hyo-jin (So-Yeon) comes back to take someone to live underwater with her.

Set in Chosun Dynasty, Seo-rae village is enshrouded by a thick fog coming from the lake. While running from a group of village kids, Hyo-jin and his sister So-yeon fall into the lake. The mother of the twins tries hard to save them, both but manages only to save So-yeon, who is alive but comatose. Ten years later, CHOI is murdered mysteriously as he was heading home from a friends gathering. And at that precise moment, So-yeon wakes up from her coma, without any memories of her childhood or even of her sister Hyo-jin. . Not long after the So-yeon’s recovery, more former friends are killed and people suspect So-yeon.. Her lover Hyun-sik, in truth misses the dead sister, Hyo-jin. As So-yeon is driven into a corner, her jealousy of Hyo-jin returns.
CASTS:
* Park Shin-hye ... So-yeon/Hyo-jin
* Jae Hee ... Hyun-sik
* Yang Geum-seok
* Park Myeong-sin
* Yang Jin-woo
* Han Yeo-woon
* Bae Yoon-beom
* Jeong Sang-hoon
* Bang Eun-mi
* Choi Soo-han
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: narjess89
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds