04_2010-09-09.jpg

05_2010-09-09.jpg

06_2010-09-09.jpg

07_2010-09-09.jpg

08_2010-09-09.jpg

09_2010-09-09.jpg

10_2010-09-09.jpg

11_2010-09-09.jpg
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Sunny.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, gailnav, meglo

Re: Park Shin Hye - Cyrano Agency Actress Interview 13 years 7 months ago #22657

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Clothing sponsor for the blouses we saw Shin Hye wearing were from Coming Step Korea
a New Yorker style. Simple and free sense of the romantic city, charming and youthful vigor.

at the media preview of CA

at the Come to Play variety show, and at the recording studio for OST of CA.

cr: baidu.

** what do you think? mine is, it was too free spirited, maybe a different choice for the occasions? **
Is the blouse she wore at the MetroCity from Coming Step also?
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, PAI

Re: Park Shin Hye - Cyrano Agency Actress Interview 13 years 7 months ago #22890

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
another photo set from SPN interview

cr as tagged.

news.nate.com/view/20100914n05191

*** not liking the outfit she's wearing much. the sleeves r kinda weird and pulls making the arms bigger ***
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, meglo

Re: Park Shin Hye - Cyrano Agency Actress Interview 13 years 7 months ago #22953

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
sh01.jpg

Credit: DC

Re: Park Shin Hye - Cyrano Agency Actress Interview 13 years 7 months ago #23047

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

(part of article written)

Dongdaemun Market is a fav of SH. About once a month at night with the manager, stylist, Dongdaemun Market and sold on balpum get 5-6 hours and enjoy shopping. Clothing, Accessories, paensiyongpum to enjoy a variety of items to purchase. Once you shop, it cost about 300,000 to 400,000 won.

Park Shin Hye is also an avid collector of baseball caps. By color baseball cap domestic and foreign buying has more than 100. He is a professional baseball in the playoffs in 2007, bringing in a great poet 'Randy sinhye' which led to her nickname.

Park Shin Hye's days are full of mixed martial arts training. Imchibin me as a teacher, mixed martial arts fighter in the 3-4 times a week, knocking on the bag, she is working in beads of sweat.

"Nice body lines, the entrancing mixed martial arts. Yirapnida posture correction, even a good workout Absolutely. Body is working hard in terms of gardening. Also not afraid to walk the streets at night."

source: Joonang Daily
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, meglo

Re: Park Shin Hye - Cyrano Agency Actress Interview 13 years 7 months ago #23048

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

"I'm surprised at how good the foreign fans' reaction are in Japan and Taiwan, as well as the United States and Australia deungeseodo fans coming to cheer me once. 20 for me, and acting is the perfect gift ".

The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, meglo

Re: Park Shin Hye - Cyrano Agency Actress Interview 13 years 7 months ago #23049

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

PSH what do you have in your bag

Park Shin Hye is active as a model for cosmetics brand in loyalty, respectively. Carrying bag, sunscreen, mist, hand cream, powder, eyeliner and cosmetic products Etude House is active.

"It's not the usual sense to have a lot of makeup. Suddenly grabbed by the type, lots of preparation work , the product deuledo Etude House model was used to it. Well to save your skin, will continue even after termination, I guess."

"I am still a student I do not prefer an expensive luxury. To use the money of my parents to spend money on luxury goods is poor showing.'

(part of article)
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, gailnav, meglo

Re: Park Shin Hye - Cyrano Agency Actress Interview 13 years 7 months ago #23075

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Not sure if this was post bfore, but would like to share here. ** let me know if done before, I will remove this post. thanks**
a repost from Soju-Chic. Thank u !!! :)

Shin Hye has been featured in the September 2010 issue of Easy Magazine.

These are articles about her on the spreads:

Park Shin Hye
From indifference to enthusiasm

In the absence of school, when Park Shin Hye was already a great yearning for university life, but until the real time of admission, she experienced some minor setbacks.
Because the relationship is already a star, although the Park Shin Hye serious efforts every day to school, but the school's students was deliberately indifferent to her and take her and the film department of Tongji Sheng comparison, she is not too happy.
Fortunately, with Park Shin Hye optimistic, cheerful personality, she and her classmates opened immediately of misunderstanding, became good friends.

"You're Beautiful"

Turned out to be but good-hearted nuns love trouble, but because of last resort because my brother became the eye of the idol disguised as a man.
Such a bold and interesting story to Park Shin Hye plays the moment they see there will be a star in the decision.
To cope with the high male beauty play a role, Park Shin Hye cut her beautiful hair.
For the understanding of the role, Park Shin Hye said she thought the characteristics of male beauty is a big smile, so in preparation to do, she had a good practice at home like a handsome smile.
Park Shin Hye seriously try to figure out the role, but also for the role of male beauty that set a very special tone of voice.

Park Shin Hye
role: the high male beauty

cr: pig rabbit, baidu.
Moderators: narjess89
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds