Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 29/3/2014 - Park Shin Hye at Infinity Challenge 잠깐

29/3/2014 - Park Shin Hye at Infinity Challenge 잠깐 10 years 4 weeks ago #82628

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Just found out from news in NAVER.
Being so busy lately...sigh

From Google translations, seem like they are talking about 'cheer leader team for Korean team in coming world cup in Brazil.
Not sure whether she is coming for audition as part of team or she is already in the team.

the mr G translations...a bit weird.

Park Shin Hye squad Infinity Challenge ' and girls' Where ... ssiseu other ' sexy dance ' perfect digestion

Infinite Challenge starring actress Park Shin Hye sexy cheerleaders dance in the topic.

Last 29 days broadcast MBC ' Infinite Challenge' members were recruited to audition for the squad fought more .

Initiations and the sanctification of the members of the dance look up Park Shin Hye is a ludicrous expression natjiman heureuja turns into music , dance and showed off a gorgeous sexy .

Park Shin Hye is a girl group ssiseu rudder ' alone ' presented in accordance with sexy look . This member can not spare praise for the audience unanimously in favor of joining Kane was hilarious .

In particular, the copper-clad Park Shin Hye is no way to end the day without a smile and a serious look at grabbing built showed less weight . Yoo is a description of the present " atmosphere magazines do ," he said Finjan laughter to me .

Park Shin-hye netizens were seen cheering Infinity Challenge " Infinite Challenge Park Shin Hye really very cute unto squad " " Infinity Challenge with the squad I want Park Shin Hye ," " Infinite Challenge Park Shin Hye dance squad well add unto perfection " , " Park Shin Hye cheerleading squad janggeup favored the Infinity Challenge ", etc. reaction.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye appeared as a candidate for the squad that attracted attention MBC 'Infinite Challenge' , every Saturday at 18:25 on the broadcast .

2014033016171642_1_rstarjyj.jpg

the source: reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleV...hp?WEB_GSNO=10175396

ehmmmm: I don't really like the idea she is being the cheerleader and dance in the stadium, even though she is good in dancing. Let uni or college student doing it. There are many other better way to cheer and support her national football team.
hopefully she is not doing it. World cup is on June 2014. Hopefully her movie or drama will not aired on June.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

29/3/2014 - Park Shin Hye at Infinity Challenge 잠깐 10 years 4 weeks ago #82629

• elankham
  • Administrator
Jung Il Woo also will be part of the cheer-leading team?
hehehe I am confused... kekeke
what ever..

L20140330.99002112211i1.jpg

source:
www.kookje.co.kr/news2011/asp/newsbody.a...20140330.99002112211
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^

29/3/2014 - Park Shin Hye at Infinity Challenge 잠깐 10 years 4 weeks ago #82630

• elankham
  • Administrator
If they are looking team for cheer leading,I wonder who is the leader?
Is it that ahjussi from Running Man? omo...

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 10 years 4 weeks ago #82631

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye appears on 'Infinite Challenge'

image_2014-03-30-2.jpg

Park Shin Hye took the challenge offered to her as she appeared on 'Infinite's Challenge.'

On March 29th episode of 'Infinite Challenge,' the members were deciding on which of them will go to Brazil for Brazil World Cup. Jung Hyung Don suggested Park Shin Hye to join them as the only female member. Of course, all agreed.

Another request was raised. They asked Park Shin Hye to dance, and she didn't disappoint the boys. She danced SISTAR's 'Alone.'

written by: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
SOURCE: Star News
Last Edit: 10 years 4 weeks ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, Chars

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 10 years 4 weeks ago #82633

• Maris
'Infinite Challenge' Park Shin Hye Captures The Heart Of Members With A Sexy Wave
By Staff Writer | March 29, 2014 10:47 PM EDT

image_2014-03-30-3.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye made a surprise appearance on "Infinite Challenge".
In MBC "Infinite Challenge" aired today, Park Shin Hye, Jung Il Woo, and B1A4's Baro came out as guests for the 'Infinite Challenge Cheerleading Team'.

When Park Shin Hye unexpectedly appeared, the members all yelled in happiness.
Park Shin Hye danced to SISTAR's song and revealed a flexible sexy wave, immediately capturing the attention of all the cast.

Internet users who saw this commented, "So funny", "Infinite Challenge is the best", etc.
Photo Credit: MBC
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, Chars

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 10 years 4 weeks ago #82634

• Maris
Infinity Challenge” Accepts Beautiful Actress Into Cheerleading Team

image_2014-03-30-4.jpg

It has been reported a beautiful actress was accepted into MBC’s “Infinity Challenge” cheerleading team.

The show airing on March 29 will show one-on-one interview sessions with applicants who want to join the “Infinity Challenge” cheerleading team

The “Infinity Challenge” team was busy recruiting people to join the cheerleading team to support the Korean soccer team at the World Cup, which will take place in Brazil in June. Jung Hyung Don, who was chosen as the head recruiter, prepared interviews with multiple candidates working in various fields of entertainment. Yoo Jae Suk, the leader of the cheerleading team, was impressed by Jung Hyung Don’s ability to recruit a distinguished group of candidates.

Candidates had to possess an extensive list of qualifications including dance, singing, and physical strength in order to join the “Infinity Challenge” cheerleading team. They were also required to reveal their relationship status as well as their food habits. Anticipation about the actress who also has the dance moves that made all of the cast members screaming “Pass!” is on the rise.

Meanwhile, “Infinity Challenge” cheer song, which was written and composed by Gil, will also be revealed on the show. The show airs 6:25 PM, KST.

Credit Soompi

My Note: they are talking about Park Shin Hye.......that's confirmed! Although, Shinhye clearly fits the bill..........BUT...........will Shinhye pass one of the requirements about revealing her relationship? .............remains to be seen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Angel88, mana ^-^, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 10 years 4 weeks ago #82637

• elankham
  • Administrator
Thanks Maris dearest for the post.
At least I can clearly understand, what is going on..

Good day everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Chars

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 10 years 4 weeks ago #82644

• Maris
image_2014-03-30-7.jpg

"<Infinity Challenge> Noh Hong-Chul intensely court Park Shin Hye "Let's get married ah"

Via Jinjja wintercherub

My Note: for those interested:
Noh Hong-Chul (33 yrs)is an entertainer, mechanical engineer and entrepreneur.
His debut was in early 2004 when he successfully hosted his a popular cable TV show called "Dr. Noh's pleasure street" Afterwards he was on free-to-air network program Come to play (놀러와) on MBC, as a joint panelist. Since April 2005, he has been participating as a founding member of Korea's top comedy program, Infinite Challenge.

Noh also made a brief cameo in PSY's video "Gangnam Style," ....while he raps in an elevator. Noh's seven-second appearance in the Gangnam Style video has itself become a worldwide "sensation within a sensation"—and Noh has, separately from PSY, been invited to appear on U.S. television due to his worldwide fame as the "Elevator Guy
".

Info from Wikipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 10 years 4 weeks ago #82650

• Maris
Will Park Shin Hye Join B1A4’s Baro and Jung Il Woo in Infinity Challenge’s Cheering Squad?
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
2014-03-31

With MBC′s Infinity Challenge planning on cheering the Korea team at the Brazil World Cup, the cast began looking for recruits, auditioning B1A4’s Baro, Jung Il Woo and Park Shin Hye.

After the March 29 broadcast, Baro and Jung Il Woo were confirmed for participation, even passing the hidden camera test where their managers asked if they would join the cheering the squad or start a new drama with a big production team and SNSD’s Yoona.

Park Shin Hye also auditioned with the Infinity Challenge members telling her she passed upon arrival. Park Shin Hye, like Baro and Jung Il Woo, auditioned, but the episode never revealed whether or not she will be joining the squad.

The cheering squad will head for Brazil in June.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 10 years 3 weeks ago #82804

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye a surprise guest in the Infinity Challenge - Ep. 374

vimeo.com/90405831

It's proven in any variety show that Park Shin Hye appears on, the MCs simply adore her and always are excited and happy top have her.
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, mana ^-^, Chars
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.709 seconds