TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113250

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Yes!!!
I saw it last time in Baidu.
It's new 2015 endorsement for Shin Hye.
Thanks This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for sharing. ( why use your email as username, sorry just curious)

I wish Shin Hye will have more new endorsement esp for prestige brand. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Love is You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nahathy.10@gmail.com

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113254

kimloveeun wrote:
Yes!!!
I saw it last time in Baidu.
It's new 2015 endorsement for Shin Hye.
Thanks This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for sharing. ( why use your email as username, sorry just curious)

I wish Shin Hye will have more new endorsement esp for prestige brand. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

:-V :heartsh: @"kimloveeun :heartsh: :-V
the problem was that for me to register in PSHIC, I was wrong and wrote my email instead of username you had chosen. eh I tried to fix it for months, but nobody could help me ,. Might you help me? .

:shy: :-V I have curiosity as it did to put a gif as signature :-V =X

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113256

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
nahathy This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.,
omo..I wish I can help you but I also don't know how to change.
About the signature, when I register last time, there is a button for signature and I just paste the link of the signature.
I want to change the signature but then the signature button did not appear, I couldn't find the button...otoke.
It's quite unique too using the email as username. don't change nahathy... :-V :-V
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nahathy.10@gmail.com

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113502

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
This article makes me feel so proud!! :D

How did Park Shin Hye become an actress with no weakness in ‘Pinocchio’
OSEN | 2015.01.15 09:51
last updated | 2015.01.15 12:49

[OSEN=Pyo Jae Min] Actress Park Shin Hye placed her position firmly as an unrivaled actress who is pretty and acts well through ‘Pinocchio’. Choi In Ha who she acted was lovely since it was not a Cinderella-type of character that causes harm. Park Shin Hye maximized the advantages of this kind of character. Over all, she was an actress that possessed positive energy which made people trust and wait even at the stuffy situation when conflict reached its peak.

Park Shin Hye aroused the popularity of the drama with Lee Jong Suk by acting a righteous local news reporter at SBS Wed-Thu drama, ‘Pinocchio’ that will end on 15th . Choi In Ha who she acted was not a heroine that commonly appeared in romantic dramas. She was a pretty character which her image of finding a clear solution at whatever hardships she went through by improving her own life was praiseworthy. Heroes usually get all the popularity in romantic dramas, but the favorable preference for Park Shin Hye took off some burden from Lee Jong Suk.

Park Shin Hye is an actress that has fresh and positive charms. She knows how to show her specialty that makes people find hope through her bright smile although the character is in sorrow in the drama. The reason she was less envied by female audiences when she acted a typical Cinderella-type character in ‘The Inheritors’ was due to her usual favorable move. Her romantic acting that had lively vividness was one of the pleasures of seeing ‘Pinocchio’. She acted lively as if she was next to audiences without being awkward and looking like a glamorous star in all acting scenes for its doll-like appearance and stereotyped image.

She has considerably deep expressiveness compared to peer actresses like an actress who has seasoned acting ability and bright charms. In ‘Pinocchio’, there were hero and heroine that went through hard times due to the ill-fated relationship with their parents’ generation. Park Shin Hye that has positive and healthy charms showed image as ‘the queen of tears’ through her explosive emotional acting at these kinds of heart-ending moments.

She is an actress that has firm acting ability since she has been acting since her childhood. She heated up audiences’ hearts every time she showed herself crying in dramas starting from ‘Stairway to Heaven’. She also has clever talents of knowing how to act a plentiful emotional acting by using all her facial muscles such as using her forehead and cheeks when she cries with big tears dropping from her big eyes. The reason why she has placed herself as the next generation’s ‘Queen of Korean Wave’ by getting popular not only in Korea, but also in overseas is due to her diverse expressiveness that attracts even foreigners that are relatively weak at understanding the lines.

Park Shin Hye shows her strength of being able to convince overseas audiences only with her facial expression since overseas audiences focus on facial expressions unlike Korean audiences that understand the drama by hearing the story. Actually, there are sharp evaluations on an actress’s acting ability if she is pretty, but Park Shin Hye has power to embrace the entire generation going beyond the limits with only her acting ability. This is why further activities of her, who is still in her 20s, are being more expected.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

[Copyright ⓒ OSEN 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=42752...ode=en&lfrom=twitter
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Maris, Chars, kimloveeun, Haive

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113581

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
"Park Shin Hye, no matter what kind of role worn, ability to digest fully as if tailored made" media.daum.net/

image_2015-01-16-3.jpg

Credit wintercherub

My Note: I am just loving the fact that Shinhye is getting so much love for her acting ability. She has always been very popular but now being recognized as a good actress is marvellous. These articles are like a silver lining to the fact that Pinocchio has ended

Irene, my apologies !.......I just noticed on coming here that you had already posted the above article that I posted in the Pinocchio thread.......it's a beautiful article praising her acting abilities so maybe we can enjoy the repeat post too...

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Haive, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113582

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
couldn't agree more...your comment hit the bottom of it....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113584

:heartsh: she is very cute :heartsh:
B7cHx-aIcAAYITJ.jpg

cr Topstarnews
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Chars, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113619

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
hi sis nahathy,
im happy to see you pass other threads !
HAHAHHAHAHHA,
still long live sukkie 'ah !

yes shinhye was very cute ! nononon... ! very pretty !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nahathy.10@gmail.com

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113693

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
3554885150_6372a00b.jpg

3554885150_b6b01cff.jpg

cr to DC
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove, vertige25, Maris, Chars, librajapan, meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #114083

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
1982209079_dbdd45b4.jpg

1982209079_2ddd4a13.jpg

1982209079_a5aa4431.jpg

1982209079_f0a01bbb.jpg

1982209079_98691fd7.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Chars, kimloveeun, meyergsi
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.079 seconds