Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Interviews

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 3 months ago #114549

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
Park Shin-hye “My Type Among Actors? To be Honest…”

8_2015-01-26.jpg

Park Shin-hye chose her type among the actors she has worked with.

Park Shin-hye mentioned about her type among actors she has worked with during the <Pinocchio> finale interview on the 20th. This was more interesting because the actress has worked Jang Keun-suk, Jung Yong-hwa, ‘FT Island’ Lee Hong-gi, Kim Woo-bin, Lee Min-ho and other top class actors in her previous works such as <You’re Beautiful>, <Heartstrings> and <Heirs>.

Park Shin-hye thought about the question and gave a disappointing answer, “It is very hard to pick on. Each of them have pros and cons.” Also explained “Its weird but all of them have great manners. They know how to make the working scene better, does not cause problems with others and does not get tired or frustrated. I can trust and rely on them all.”

As for the question on her know how on harmonizing with other actors, she said “I become close to them.” Adding “Feeling awkward with other actors disturbs the acting itself. I try to open myself and get close to them, then I ask about our acting to harmonize with them.”

<Pinocchio> starring Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk ended on the 15th with its highest ratings of 13.3% (Nielsen Korea, Whole Country).

Park Shin-hye played Choi In-ha, a reporter who cannot lie, struggling to fix a fabricated news story.

credit wikikpop.com
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by meyergsi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Jenzzy, mariana, xThaylah, skyful, Dindiennie

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 3 months ago #114550

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
Park Shin-hye “Want to Get Married Around My 30s…But No Public Dating”

I never expected to meet Park Shin-hey in such a realistic drama. And I’ve never ever expected that she would show off her true charms through <Pinocchio>.

For me, Park Shin-hye was just ‘pretty actress’ before I saw her in <Pinocchio>. Of course, she was always lucky to work with gorgeous actors such as Lee Hong-ki, Yoo Yeon-suk, Lee Min-ho, Kim Woo-bin, and Jung Yong-hwa.

However, she has changed through <Pinocchio>. She has become an actress who could leave something remarkable to the viewers.

Park Hye-shin talked about <Pinocchio> and said “The drama taught me the preciousness of words. My acting has become mature and sophisticated” and expressed her gratitude.

7_2015-01-26.jpg

What do you think is the reason the director cast you for the drama ?

The director first saw me from the drama <Tress in Heaven> and he wanted to work with me someday. After watching my filmography, he offered me a cast. He knows my strengths and he believes that I and In-ha look alike.

How was your partnership with Lee Jong-suk?

Everything went good. We had good chemistry. He has great reaction for sure. I can tell that he is listening carefully to my words.

What did your older brother or other friends tell you after watching <Pinocchio>?

Well, he does not talk about me to other people. He does not reveal that I’m his younger sister. Of course, now he feel proud of me and highly praises my work. I think our relationship has become more chummy recently. He was shy but after being discharged from an army, he has become more friendly.

How about playing a bad girl in drama?

Yes, I would only if she is entitled to be a bad girl. However, if she is just a bad girl without any reason, I would not play the character.

You were a singer trainee. What would it be like if you became a singer?

I would ended up being an actress anyway. Just like the current trend, I would be an ‘acting idol’. Haha!. At first, I didn’t learn acting out of my passion. I got into acting because I lacked to control my emotion when singing. After learning acting, I was recommended to pursue acting and took an audition which earned me a cast in <Stairways to Heaven>. I did training as a singer, but my acting career was more successful.

That’s why you are a great dancer.

I have not practiced recently, so it’s not as good as before.

Don’t you want to make your showpiece in film?

I’m not confident yet. Unlike films, I must attract audience to theaters and I’m not sure if I have that power and influence.

What do you want to do on your spare time?

Trip! My aunt lives in German and I would like to visit her. As I go on my tour schedule, I realize that the world is wide and there are many things to see. I plan on going to Thailand for commercial shooting soon and I will stay there for few more days.

You are very popular in other countries especially in Singapore.

Fan meeting in Singapore was planned but it was cancelled due to some problems. I will try to make it happen this year. I’ll go on a tour in March.

Korean fans and fans abroad. Are they different?

Korean fans are quiet but fans abroad are energetic. When I went to Philippine, fans danced as I danced, and they sang as I sang. They are very uplifting.

Kal So-won who played your child role in a film <Miracle in Cell No. 7> is currently dating a boyfriend. Do you have any good news?

I’ve been on and off of relationship without getting caught, but right now, I’m not in a relationship. It’s hard to meet someone that I feel connected to and also hard to maintain the relationship. So, I won’t go on a public dating. I want to make a wedding announcement right before I get married. It’s a good news, but someone might feeling hurt because of me. I’ve seen this happening many times since I was young. I don’t want other people hear harsh things because of me.

If you get married, when do you want to get married?

I wanted to get married early. I thought I would get married at around 23. That plan has been pushed back as more things coming up that I want to challenge. However, I do not want to delay wedding too late. Around 31? I would like to travel alone, meet various people, and experience many things in my life. That’s when I want to get married.

_1.jpg

credit wikikpop.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, mariana, xThaylah, skyful, Dindiennie

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 3 months ago #114551

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
meyergsi wrote:
Park Shin-hye “Want to Get Married Around My 30s…But No Public Dating”

I never expected to meet Park Shin-hey in such a realistic drama. And I’ve never ever expected that she would show off her true charms through <Pinocchio>.

For me, Park Shin-hye was just ‘pretty actress’ before I saw her in <Pinocchio>. Of course, she was always lucky to work with gorgeous actors such as Lee Hong-ki, Yoo Yeon-suk, Lee Min-ho, Kim Woo-bin, and Jung Yong-hwa.

However, she has changed through <Pinocchio>. She has become an actress who could leave something remarkable to the viewers.

Park Hye-shin talked about <Pinocchio> and said “The drama taught me the preciousness of words. My acting has become mature and sophisticated” and expressed her gratitude.

✔ What do you think is the reason the director cast you for the drama ?

The director first saw me from the drama <Tress in Heaven> and he wanted to work with me someday. After watching my filmography, he offered me a cast. He knows my strengths and he believes that I and In-ha look alike.

✔ How was your partnership with Lee Jong-suk?

Everything went good. We had good chemistry. He has great reaction for sure. I can tell that he is listening carefully to my words.

✔ What did your older brother or other friends tell you after watching <Pinocchio>?

Well, he does not talk about me to other people. He does not reveal that I’m his younger sister. Of course, now he feel proud of me and highly praises my work. I think our relationship has become more chummy recently. He was shy but after being discharged from an army, he has become more friendly.

✔ How about playing a bad girl in drama?

Yes, I would only if she is entitled to be a bad girl. However, if she is just a bad girl without any reason, I would not play the character.

✔ You were a singer trainee. What would it be like if you became a singer?

I would ended up being an actress anyway. Just like the current trend, I would be an ‘acting idol’. Haha!. At first, I didn’t learn acting out of my passion. I got into acting because I lacked to control my emotion when singing. After learning acting, I was recommended to pursue acting and took an audition which earned me a cast in <Stairways to Heaven>. I did training as a singer, but my acting career was more successful.

✔ That’s why you are a great dancer.

I have not practiced recently, so it’s not as good as before.

✔ Don’t you want to make your showpiece in film?

I’m not confident yet. Unlike films, I must attract audience to theaters and I’m not sure if I have that power and influence.

✔ What do you want to do on your spare time?

Trip! My aunt lives in German and I would like to visit her. As I go on my tour schedule, I realize that the world is wide and there are many things to see. I plan on going to Thailand for commercial shooting soon and I will stay there for few more days.

✔ You are very popular in other countries especially in Singapore.

Fan meeting in Singapore was planned but it was cancelled due to some problems. I will try to make it happen this year. I’ll go on a tour in March.

✔ Korean fans and fans abroad. Are they different?

Korean fans are quiet but fans abroad are energetic. When I went to Philippine, fans danced as I danced, and they sang as I sang. They are very uplifting.

✔ Kal So-won who played your child role in a film <Miracle in Cell No. 7> is currently dating a boyfriend. Do you have any good news?

I’ve been on and off of relationship without getting caught, but right now, I’m not in a relationship. It’s hard to meet someone that I feel connected to and also hard to maintain the relationship. So, I won’t go on a public dating. I want to make a wedding announcement right before I get married. It’s a good news, but someone might feeling hurt because of me. I’ve seen this happening many times since I was young. I don’t want other people hear harsh things because of me.

✔ If you get married, when do you want to get married?

I wanted to get married early. I thought I would get married at around 23. That plan has been pushed back as more things coming up that I want to challenge. However, I do not want to delay wedding too late. Around 31? I would like to travel alone, meet various people, and experience many things in my life. That’s when I want to get married.

_1.jpg

credit wikikpop.com

its very nice of Shin Hye to mentioned Philippines in her interview...
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Xiaohye27, mariana, xThaylah, skyful, Dindiennie

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 3 months ago #114552

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
Park Shin Hye, “Even If I Date, Due to Work, It Will Last Only A Year”

3_2015-01-26-2.jpg

Through an interview with Park Shin Hye, who has increased popularity due to the recently drama, ‘Pinocchio’, we asked about her thoughts on dating since her on-screen chemistry with Lee Jong Suk felt real.

Park Shin Hye revealed, “I cannot date right now, but I have secretly dated before without anyone noticing.”

Park Shin Hye said, “There hasn’t been anyone who said that they like me. Having a lot of male friends is never a good thing. I feel as a girl, I am losing my female charms because of that reason” and “I worry up to the point that I even ask my friends if I have any female charms. Even if we like each other, I feel like my eyes should turn into hearts for dating to actually happen. “

After saying this she said, “(Even if I date) it wouldn’t last for more than a year. I have to focus on my job so it will be hard. Dating is all about trying to make the relationship work and trying to make time for each other, so it becomes hard for two people to date.” and “If I start to focus on work, I can’t focus on other things. Moreover, I cannot even contact my family members sometimes.”

In addition, Park Shin Hye said, “It is hard to hide my dating life to others if I date someone. Therefore, I just want to marry someone quickly.” and “Year after Year, I find something I want to do, so the thought of marriage naturally disappears.”

Cr:TheFoodMonster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, mariana, xThaylah, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 3 months ago #114561

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
and this collage of the interview
she is cute :)

B8PeMEoCUAESQCl.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, mariana, xThaylah, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 3 months ago #114564

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thanks so much for posting the interview sis @meyergsi.....this interview is making my heart skip a beat!
I am thinking of so many things right now.....and i am at work LOL....i have to refocus :)

in the meantime....while sneaking here in the office....here is a collage of Shin Hye!

pizap.com14222408533581.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, meyergsi, irene_xxvi, mariana

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 3 months ago #114578

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye confesses to being in sneaky relationships
Monday, January 26, 2015

Article: 'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye, "Dating? I dated sneakily" surprise confession

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+234, -25] You mean J Y H?

2. [+207, -11] Don't know if it's a rumor or not but whenever something dating related comes up with Park Shin Hye, I'm always reminded of JYH.

3. [+160, -7] She's still with Jung Yonghwa... just that they're too busy to see each other that often but they're still happily together.

4. [+28, -7] Heard they're still dating...

5. [+16, -9] She broke up with Jung Yonghwa but got back together. I know someone who knows them.. ㅎ

6. [+15, -4] She's still happily dating Jung Yonghwa

7. [+15, -5] She already got caught though ㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋ

source: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/01/park-sh...ses-to-being-in.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, meyergsi, prettycool610, mariana, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 3 months ago #114590

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye says, "I've still got a lot more to show'

Park Shin Hye celebrated her 11th debut anniversary in 2014, and the year of 2014 has been a very important year to Park Shin Hye for her career.

She made continuous hits with film 'The Tailors' and drama 'Pinocchio,' and deeply impressed many fans with her fabulous talent once again.

During an interview that she had in Seoul recently, Park Shin Hye said, "I cannot believe that 'Pinnochio' is over yet, and I always think about so many great memories that I made while playing in the drama."

◇ Park Shin Hye delays her university graduation to play in 'Pinocchio'

As the reporter asked her about how the year of 2014 was for her, she said, "I wrapped the year up with any regret," showing a bright smile.

Park Shin Hye said, "I was going to finish my university degree after finishing 'The Tailors,' but 'Pinocchio' made me to take another semester off. I had a fabulous fan meeting last year, and I also had a chance of working with some of the most amazing actors and actresses of Korea. I got to know a lot of great people, and it was great to play in 'Pinocchio.'"

Park Shin Hye played in drama 'Pinocchio' as a rookie news reporter named Choi In Ha, who has 'Pinocchio Syndrome,' which makes her to keep making hiccups whenever she tells lies. Lee Jong Seok played as a guy that Choi In Ha falls in love with, and many drama fans showed explosive reactions for the drama.

Park Shin Hye also worked with Lee Yoo Bi and Kim Young Gwang in 'Pinocchio,' and Park Shin Hye said, "I actually felt like I was starting a new career as a news reporter while playing in 'Pinocchio.'"

She went on, "All of the actors, actresses, and staffs had to go exhaustive schedules, but we never lost our fabulous teamwork. Jong Seok never lost his bright energy, Yoo Bi is also a fun girl, and Young Gwang also never lost his smile. Everyone was thankful even for very small things, and I never lost my happiness thanks to all of them."

Park Shin Hye successfully wrapped up the year of 2014, and she talked about her new year's resolutions. Park Shin Hye told that the first goal is graduating from university, and she said, "If I get to do a new work during the first half of the year, I hope it would be a film rather than a drama. I really want to finish my university degree this year, and I am quite worried about it. What about a drama like 'Pinocchio' allures me again?"

◇ "Many fans were surprised when they learned that the little girl in drama 'Stairway To Heaven' was me"

Back in 2003, Park Shin Hye played childhood of Choi Ji Woo (played as Han Jung Seo) in drama 'Stairway To Heaven.' She grew into a fine young lady, and became one of the most leading young actresses of Korea.

Her popularity started skyrocketing in China as well after 'The Inheritors' and 'Pinocchio' became big hits in the region, and Park Shin Hye said, "It is all thanks to so many senior actresses that 'The Inheritors' and 'Pinocchio' could make such big hits at overseas. I still have a long way to go compared to them."

She continued, "Their messages gave me a lot of good influences. Korean dramas are very well known for realistic settings and stories, and I think that is why so many people at overseas love our dramas."

She also said, "Many fans were surprised after learning that I was the little girl in 'Stairway To Heaven' who played Choi Ji Woo's childhood. Many people were surprised to see me on 'You're Beautiful' as well. Director who I met when I was playing in 'Stairway To Heaven' did not recognize me until I said hi to them."

Park Shin Hye told that she gets to meet director Hong Sung Chang, who she had worked with for drama 'You're Beautiful,' at least once a year. She also told that she is still keeping in touch with almost everyone who she had worked with in the past.

Director Park Shin Hye said, "Director Hong Sung Chang told me that he is very proud of me, and he also told me that he feels as if I am his own daughter. I am also keeping in touch with director Kang Shin Hyo and writer Kim Eun Sook of 'The Inheritors.' I also feel very thankful for Soo Jung and Min Hyuk's friendship. They visited me to a police station that I was having a shooting at, and I was so surprised. I love them so much."

◇ Park Shin Hye's attitude for future challenges

Park Shin Hye showed so many different sides of her through many different films, dramas, and OSTs. However, she told that she still has a lot more to show.

"I am trying to do one thing at a time, and I am glad that many people are recognizing my efforts. I also feel a lot of fun in my work, and I am very looking forward to future challenges. I am very curious about what new things I will get to do."

Regarding new things that she wants to do in the future, she said, "I really enjoyed drama 'Good Doctor,' and I also enjoyed 'Bad Guys' as well. When I grow a bit older, and get into my 30s, I want to do a drama in which single ladies of my age become the center. Doing a drama about a mother and a daughter also should be very fun."

Park Shin Hye told that she wants to have as much experiences as possible, just as she has done so far. "I believe that I will be able to do more things when I have more experiences, and I also believe that failures will mature me up. I will take all the time that I need, and try to do as many things as possible," she said.

Park Shin Hye also told that it is all thanks to so many great people around her that she could make all the way to where she are right now. She said, "I have a lot of thoughts and I always have a lot of troubles. I am also a very impatient person, and so great many people around me, like my agency's head director, always calms me down, and guides me through. I forget about many troubles thanks to many great people around me. It is a great luck to have them around me."

The smile that Park Shin Hye showed during the interview showed how happy she is for what she is doing, and she also showed much deeper side of her through the interview.

source: en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=355214
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, prettycool610

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 3 months ago #114591

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye talks about her past relationships

Actress, Park Shin Hye, talks about her past dating experiences and love life during her recent interview with TV Report.
Park Shin Hye mentioned, “I am not dating at the moment, but I have secretly in the past. Some were good and some were not so. But there’s no one who likes me. I have a lot of guy friends, and I don’t think that’s a good sign. It just means that I am not attractive as a woman. I sometimes seriously wondered if I had no charm as a woman.”

The actress continued, “Unless I am into the preson, there are times when things just pass by. I can’t seem to prolong the relationship for a long time. If I work on projects for over a year, and if you focus on your work it’s hard to keep balance with a relationship as well. It can also become something difficult for both of the parities.”

Her relationship usually lasts for a short amounts of time, as she quoted, “You don’t meet someone just because you like them. You have to put in that much effort and time into it, but if both of us end up not doing so.. then it becomes hard. I can’t focus on other things if I have works to do, so I end up not contacting my family and friends as much. I once thought about marrying early, but I naturally parted from that feeling as I had more projects to work on.”
Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye just finished filming SBS hit drama Pinocchio. She played the role of reporter Choi In ha who suffered from Pinocchio syndrome, also known as a person who cannot lie.

source: www.koreaboo.com/news/park-shin-hye-talks-past-relationships/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, prettycool610, mariana

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 3 months ago #114607

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
Pinocchio Interview
Park Shin Hye says, "I've still got a lot more to show'

20150125182649_54c4b6d8aefef_3.jpg

Park Shin Hye celebrated her 11th debut anniversary in 2014, and the year of 2014 has been a very important year to Park Shin Hye for her career.

She made continuous hits with film 'The Tailors' and drama 'Pinocchio,' and deeply impressed many fans with her fabulous talent once again.

During an interview that she had in Seoul recently, Park Shin Hye said, "I cannot believe that 'Pinnochio' is over yet, and I always think about so many great memories that I made while playing in the drama."

Park Shin Hye delays her university graduation to play in 'Pinocchio'

As the reporter asked her about how the year of 2014 was for her, she said, "I wrapped the year up with any regret," showing a bright smile.

Park Shin Hye said, "I was going to finish my university degree after finishing 'The Tailors,' but 'Pinocchio' made me to take another semester off. I had a fabulous fan meeting last year, and I also had a chance of working with some of the most amazing actors and actresses of Korea. I got to know a lot of great people, and it was great to play in 'Pinocchio.'"

Park Shin Hye played in drama 'Pinocchio' as a rookie news reporter named Choi In Ha, who has 'Pinocchio Syndrome,' which makes her to keep making hiccups whenever she tells lies. Lee Jong Seok played as a guy that Choi In Ha falls in love with, and many drama fans showed explosive reactions for the drama.

Park Shin Hye also worked with Lee Yoo Bi and Kim Young Gwang in 'Pinocchio,' and Park Shin Hye said, "I actually felt like I was starting a new career as a news reporter while playing in 'Pinocchio.'"

She went on, "All of the actors, actresses, and staffs had to go exhaustive schedules, but we never lost our fabulous teamwork. Jong Seok never lost his bright energy, Yoo Bi is also a fun girl, and Young Gwang also never lost his smile. Everyone was thankful even for very small things, and I never lost my happiness thanks to all of them."

Park Shin Hye successfully wrapped up the year of 2014, and she talked about her new year's resolutions. Park Shin Hye told that the first goal is graduating from university, and she said, "If I get to do a new work during the first half of the year, I hope it would be a film rather than a drama. I really want to finish my university degree this year, and I am quite worried about it. What about a drama like 'Pinocchio' allures me again?"

"Many fans were surprised when they learned that the little girl in drama 'Stairway To Heaven' was me"

Back in 2003, Park Shin Hye played childhood of Choi Ji Woo (played as Han Jung Seo) in drama 'Stairway To Heaven.' She grew into a fine young lady, and became one of the most leading young actresses of Korea.

Her popularity started skyrocketing in China as well after 'The Inheritors' and 'Pinocchio' became big hits in the region, and Park Shin Hye said, "It is all thanks to so many senior actresses that 'The Inheritors' and 'Pinocchio' could make such big hits at overseas. I still have a long way to go compared to them."

She continued, "Their messages gave me a lot of good influences. Korean dramas are very well known for realistic settings and stories, and I think that is why so many people at overseas love our dramas."

She also said, "Many fans were surprised after learning that I was the little girl in 'Stairway To Heaven' who played Choi Ji Woo's childhood. Many people were surprised to see me on 'You're Beautiful' as well. Director who I met when I was playing in 'Stairway To Heaven' did not recognize me until I said hi to them."

Park Shin Hye told that she gets to meet director Hong Sung Chang, who she had worked with for drama 'You're Beautiful,' at least once a year. She also told that she is still keeping in touch with almost everyone who she had worked with in the past.

Director Park Shin Hye said, "Director Hong Sung Chang told me that he is very proud of me, and he also told me that he feels as if I am his own daughter. I am also keeping in touch with director Kang Shin Hyo and writer Kim Eun Sook of 'The Inheritors.' I also feel very thankful for Soo Jung and Min Hyuk's friendship. They visited me to a police station that I was having a shooting at, and I was so surprised. I love them so much."

Park Shin Hye's attitude for future challenges

Park Shin Hye showed so many different sides of her through many different films, dramas, and OSTs. However, she told that she still has a lot more to show.

"I am trying to do one thing at a time, and I am glad that many people are recognizing my efforts. I also feel a lot of fun in my work, and I am very looking forward to future challenges. I am very curious about what new things I will get to do."

Regarding new things that she wants to do in the future, she said, "I really enjoyed drama 'Good Doctor,' and I also enjoyed 'Bad Guys' as well. When I grow a bit older, and get into my 30s, I want to do a drama in which single ladies of my age become the center. Doing a drama about a mother and a daughter also should be very fun."

Park Shin Hye told that she wants to have as much experiences as possible, just as she has done so far. "I believe that I will be able to do more things when I have more experiences, and I also believe that failures will mature me up. I will take all the time that I need, and try to do as many things as possible," she said.

Park Shin Hye also told that it is all thanks to so many great people around her that she could make all the way to where she are right now. She said, "I have a lot of thoughts and I always have a lot of troubles. I am also a very impatient person, and so great many people around me, like my agency's head director, always calms me down, and guides me through. I forget about many troubles thanks to many great people around me. It is a great luck to have them around me."

The smile that Park Shin Hye showed during the interview showed how happy she is for what she is doing, and she also showed much deeper side of her through the interview.

source:starnnews
sorry if double post
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mariana, xThaylah, skyful
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.324 seconds