Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Interviews

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 2 months ago #114608

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye mentioned Kang Sora:-

Through University hoobae, Choi Tae Jun's introduction & get to know Kang Sora, both of us feel that it's so amazing for us to be born in the same year, month, day & having the same blood type. We actually met at yesterday's VIP premiere. We have make a date to meet up together someday, however due to schedules till now we have yet to meet up. Both of us are Kakao buddies. During <Misaeng> filming, Kang Sora even message me "I'm going to drive a truck now", "Come join me for fried chicken". She's a friend who has very good character and easy-going.

Original trans cr. Rainlv小窝:- 朴信惠#提到#姜素拉#:通过大学后辈#崔泰俊#泰俊的介绍和素拉相识的,我们两人都觉得出生年月日和血型都一样好神奇.昨天VIP试映会上还见面了.约好以后单独见面,但因为行程的关系还没能见面,我俩是kakao好友.#未生#拍摄时,素拉还发短信'我现在得要开货车了''过来一起吃炸鸡啊'.是性格非常好又随和的朋友

Wintercherub
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Jenzzy, meyergsi, xThaylah, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 2 months ago #114610

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2015-01-26-3.jpg

image_2015-01-26-4.jpg

image_2015-01-26-5.jpg

Ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 2 months ago #114611

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
Park Shin Hye talks about her resting days, her only male friend Junhyung, and dating

B8ScpyKIUAA034U.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye sat down for an interview with Kuki News at a cafe in Seoul recently, where she talked about her male friends and dating.

When asked, "After finishing a production, what do you mostly do when you're resting?" she replied, "I'm not a homebody. After finishing a production, I'm never home. I purposely overwork my body no matter how hard it is so that I can sleep deeply. If I don't do that, I realized that I'm unable to cast off the production from my mind because I'm too invested in it. I exercise and meet friends. After finishing 'Heirs,' I even learned flower arrangement."

Park Shin Hye is known for having an easygoing and healthy image as an actress. She stated, "I really like sports. I enjoy wakeboarding and bicycling; I even go fishing with my father often." It appeared she would have a lot of male friends due to her personality, but she revealed, "My male friends are so busy that I rarely get to see them. The only person I remain close to is Junhyung."

When asked if she, then, had a boyfriend, she said, "I did date in secret, but I do not have one at the moment. I'm the type who can't do anything once work starts. I can't go to school and I can't contact my friends often. Because of that, I came to think it wouldn't be good if I dated. I don't think it'd be good for either of us."

cr: allkpop
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by meyergsi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, mariana, xThaylah, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 2 months ago #114615

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye talks about her resting days, her only close male friend Junhyung, and dating
January 26, 2015

Actress Park Shin Hye sat down for an interview with Kuki News at a cafe in Seoul recently, where she talked about her male friends and dating.

When asked, "After finishing a production, what do you mostly do when you're resting?" she replied, "I'm not a homebody. After finishing a production, I'm never home. I purposely overwork my body no matter how hard it is so that I can sleep deeply. If I don't do that, I realized that I'm unable to cast off the production from my mind because I'm too invested in it. I exercise and meet friends. After finishing 'Heirs,' I even learned flower arrangement."

Park Shin Hye is known for having an easygoing and healthy image as an actress. She stated, "I really like sports. I enjoy wakeboarding and bicycling; I even go fishing with my father often." It appeared she would have a lot of male friends due to her personality, but she revealed, "My male friends are so busy that I rarely get to see them. The only person I remain close to is [B2ST's] Junhyung."

When asked if she, then, had a boyfriend, she said, "I did date in secret, but I do not have one at the moment. I'm the type who can't do anything once work starts. I can't go to school and I can't contact my friends often. Because of that, I came to think it wouldn't be good if I dated. I don't think it'd be good for either of us."

source: www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/park-shi...-junhyung-and-dating
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, mariana

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 2 months ago #114620

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
Park Shin Hye Admits To Dating

ftfizi.jpg

Park Shin Hye recently admitted that she does date even though she"s not dating anyone at the moment.

In an interview with TV Report, the star of the drama "Pinocchio" and the film "The Royal Tailors," said she has secretly dated for years.

"Although I"m not dating anyone right now, I"ve have dated on and off without the public noticing," said Park Shin Hye. "Some experiences were more memorable than others."

Park Shin Hye did not say whom it was that she dated. Rumors have paired her with co-stars Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Min Ho and most recently Lee Jong Suk. They have all denied being more than friends. The actress has also been photographed with several male friends, including F.T. Island"s Lee Hongki and Super Junior"s Kim Heechul. She and Lee Jong Suk were also friendly before co-starring in Pinocchio, having met up at multiple awards shows.

"Unfortunately, nobody seems to be attracted to me," she said. "I guess it"s not great to have many male friends. It just means that I"m not attractive as a woman. I used to seriously wonder if I had no feminine charms."

It"s not true that no one is attracted to her. Recently, her "The Royal Tailors" co-star Yoo Yeon Suk said he wanted to date her. It did not seem like he was joking but when Park Shin Hye appeared on "Midnight TV Entertainment," she joked that Yoo Yeon Suk never called her after the filming ended. He missed his chance.

However difficult it might be to find someone special, the actress doubts that at this point in her life she has the time for a long-term relationship.

"I spend so much time on my work, totally absorbed, that it"s hard for me to date. It"s difficult for both me and my partner."

Dating does involve a lot of time and effort.

"Dating isn"t just about seeing each other because you like one another. You have to make the effort and sacrifice your own time for your partner. I"m not good at focusing on other stuff when I have something on my mind. That is why I sometimes don"t even contact my friends or family that often. Although I wanted to marry early in the past, I am now far from thinking about marriage just because I have more I want to accomplish as time has passed by."

Park Shin Hye appears in the dramas "You"re Beautiful," "Heartstrings," "Flower Boy Next Door" and "Pinocchio."

What do you think about her claim that she"s not attractive as a woman? We think she is beautiful. What do you think?

Via kdramastars

the person who is, was very lucky :wahaha :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi, mariana, xThaylah, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 2 months ago #114633

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
From Soompi this time.....not sure if it has been posted but ill post it anyway :)
so that we all get the different translation of the interview.....

Park Shin Hye Reveals She Has Been Dating in Secret

B8NEj6tCUAApDIc.jpg

In a recent interview with TV Report, Park Shin Hye opened up about her love life, saying that she had secretly dated throughout the years.

“Although I’m not dating anyone right now, I’ve been dating on and off without the public noticing; some of the experiences were more memorable than the others,” Park Shin Hye said. “Unfortunately, nobody seems to be attracted to me. I guess it’s not great to have many male friends. It just means that I’m not attractive as a woman. I used to seriously wonder if I had no feminine charms.”

“Unless I am deeply into a person, I usually pass by my emotions unknowingly,” Park Shin Hye added. “I don’t think I’m good at keeping a long term relationship. I spend so much time on my work, totally absorbed, that it’s hard for me to date. It’s difficult for both me and my partner.”

She also confessed, “It’s so hard for me because dating isn’t just about seeing each other because you like one another. You have to make the effort and sacrifice your own time for your partner. I’m not good at focusing on other stuff when I have something on my mind. That is why I sometimes don’t even contact my friends or family that often. Although I wanted to marry early in the past, I am now far from thinking about marriage just because I have more I want to accomplish as time has passed by.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove, Maris, meyergsi, mariana, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 2 months ago #114636

• krissyjoi
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 17
If Shinhye Is On A On-OFF Relationship In The Past Years Definetly Lee Minho Is Out Of The Picture Because He Himself Admitted Publicly That He Had Relationship With His BOF And CH Co Stars.Shinhye Could Be In A Relationship Either With JYH or JGS.

The Only Thing She Is Consistent Is To Marry Early But The Rest Of The Interview Is A Little Tricky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: meyergsi, mariana, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 2 months ago #114650

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I'm happy that she was opening up a bit about her love life.
It seems that her priority now is work, so when the time comes, when she's ready...she deserves that
special guy that waited for her..waited for love. As a fan, I wanna witness how her life unfolds,
when she becomes someone's gf, fiancee, wife, and mother. I truly wish a happy life for Shin Hye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana, xThaylah, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 2 months ago #114729

• krissyjoi
  • New Star
When Shin Hye Attended GB Premier And Visited JYH In His Show, They Both Noticed That She Lost Weight, That Means They Dont Meet Regularly Or They Just Meet During The Event After A Long Time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, meyergsi

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 2 months ago #114801

• krissyjoi
  • New Star
For Male Close Friends No Mention Of JYH And LMH?

Were Park Shin Hye And Kang So Ra Fated To Be Friends?

Park Shin Hye is a very friendly actress. Among her close male friends she counts Super Junior's Kim Heechul, F.T. Island's Lee Hongki, Jang Geun Suk and Beast's Yong Jun Hyung. Her closest female friend is Lee Eun Song, the actress who married k-pop icon Seo Taiji. They have been friends for a decade.

But lately, she says, she has been exchanging friendly texts with fellow actress Kang So Ra.

The two actresses have a lot in common, Park Shin Hye recently told Kuki News. For a start, they are both successful 20-something k-drama actresses. Kang recently starred in two hit k-dramas, "Misaeng" and "Doctor Stranger."

But they have more in common than just that.

"I saw a report that we were born on the same day in the same month in the same year and that we were the same blood type," said Park, who recently starred in "Pinocchio," a drama about a woman who cannot tell a lie. "I was really surprised."

For the record the birthday Park Shin Hye and Kang So Ra share is coming up. They were both born on February 18, 1990.

"My college junior, actor Choi Tae Joon filmed SBS's 'Ugly Alert with Kang So Ra so I met her once at a broadcasting station. It was fascinating that the two of us shared the same birth date and blood type."

That's not the only actor they both know.

Kang So Ra played the second female lead in "Doctor Stranger." She was one of two women in love with Lee Jong Suk's character. Park Shin Hye played the woman in love with Lee Jong Suk's character in "Pinocchio."

And they kept running into each other. They were perhaps fated to be friends.

"I ran into her at a premiere yesterday, and recently ran into her by chance at an award ceremony," said Park.

But that does not mean they get to spend much time together. Busy acting schedules not only make it hard for celebrities to date, but can also make it hard to spend time with friends.

"We both said we should hang out together, but we haven't had much time in our schedules yet. "We promised to meet up after we finish our obligations."

For now they like to text each other.

"We're friends on KakaoTalk. So when So Ra was filming 'Misaeng,' she messaged me, 'I need to drive a truck now,' and 'Come here to eat chicken.' She has a really nice personality and is an easygoing friend."

Source:kdramastars.com
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.360 seconds