TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Interviews

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 2 months ago #117183

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2015-02-26.jpg

image_2015-02-26-2.jpg

image_2015-02-26-3.jpg

Credit as tagged via mosquito.....thanx
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, meyergsi, irene_xxvi, Xiaohye27, mariana, Paris35, xThaylah, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 1 month ago #117515

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Pics taken during one of her interviews....

2072952412_1fba7d61.jpg

2072952412_baa5639e.jpg

2072952412_2776be4b.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, kimloveeun, meyergsi, Paris35

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 1 month ago #117840

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
for Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL short interview

B_b2NrAVEAEJYh2.jpg

B_b2OUjVEAEZEEj.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, mariana, Paris35, xThaylah, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 1 month ago #120464

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

EasyIdol Online Interview March 2015.......Shanghai....

image-35.jpg

E: Please say a few words to the fans of EasyIdol!

PSH: Long time no see, I'm very happy to meet all of you. This fanmeeting starts from Shanghai this time round, hope to have more chances in meeting China fans. Every workpiece has gained everybody's support & love, very thankful for this. In future, I will use even better workpieces to meet everyone, Thank you

E: Do you have any China artiste in mind whom you wish to collaborate? Why?

PSH: Previously at the Hunan TV station's Latern Festival which I've participated, I met Huang Xiaoming, feel that he's very dashing, if there's chance, hope to collaborate.

E: When you feel tired, what will you do to ease yourself?

PSH: Maybe recently I've been too busy, I don't even have time to even think about these. Sometimes I will "eat" to de-stress.

E: For you, what is the food that you will never get tired of?

PSH: Don't think so, will get sick of it upon eating to a certain extent, maybe beer? Though will get drunk with one glass, but I feel very comfortable and very cooling when drinking, hence liking it very much.

E:Vacationing is one of the best way to encounter love, how do you wish to encounter someone you like in such scenario?

PSH: Vacationing is for a person to go alone, no anticipation that I will meet some romantic men during holidays, vacation is for one to enjoy by him/herself

E: Your singing and dancing are very fantastic, is there any chance to hear you sing during the fanmeeting this rime round?

PSH: This time I've participated in singing the OST of <Pinocchio> hence, I will be singing a few songs to everyone at the fan meeting.

E:Towards the fans whom have always been supported you, if there's a chance, what would ypu like to do for them?

PSH: As I'm an actress afterall, guess the best thing to do is to present more outstanding workpieces to show everybody

E: If your ideal man "god" is together with someone else, what will you do?

PSH: Everyone has someone to be matched with, maybe they are compatible, thus being together. If this man belongs to me, he will eventually come back to me one day. If he's not, there's no fate then

E:In acting wise, hope tp have what type of breakthroughs?

PSH: In <Pinocchio> being a reporter is a specific occupation, this is the 1st time for me to portray a working class role, hope to have chance to challenge another specific occupation in future.

Original Post: phone.ieasy.tv/api/easyarticledetail.html?id=7948
Via wintercherub
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143, YuthfulGrace, Jenzzy, mariana, Paris35, xThaylah

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 4 weeks ago #120951

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Psh for Manmode :luvluv:

IMG__-13.jpg

ctto :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Paris35

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 3 weeks ago #121958

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2017745

Park Shin Hye "Pinocchio" "When I noticed the feelings of each other in love, men to very important women"
KSTYLE |April 8, 2015 17:09

CCDkE07WAAAGMtp.jpg

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin Hye drama attracted attention in the starring "Pinocchio" as early as April 21 at the CS channel satellite Theatre (Tuesday) celebrates Japan's first broadcast.
Ahead Japan's first broadcast, and conducted interviews in Japan was Park Shin Hye. For drama, shooting episodes and Yakudotoro, and told us such attractions that "breast Kyun" point is jammed

- Choi Ina was played in "Pinocchio", What was a girl? Please tell us your impressions of Choi Ina when viewed from Park Shin Hye's.

Park Shin Hye: vibrant person. Honest, it is people who do not put a lie. I feel attracted to the part to address so as not to impair the mood of the other party. There is also a consideration and sense of responsibility. It is not forced to become reckless because a lie is not wearing. - And Choi Ina, Park Shin Hye's common point, whether there was it different point? Park Shin Hye: Ina because it does not put the lie, I think he became a personality to continue to break through from the front. Even when to go to resolve the case, it had to become active. I also in terms of going to work, it is not a very hesitate personality. Than or compute or only trouble is too thought, to do if do that my decided, unless this is done if done not to bother not determine personality. I think than such a place is like. - How was your Try played the role of the press? Usually, but I think the opportunity to interact with people of reporters as an actress often, is there something I noticed was that and I thought that? Park Shin Hye: I felt the difficulty of telling the objective facts. I also previously, read what you became interview article, there was that it felt different from what his was intended. Hears the story of that reporter, I'm working to go tell it to a third party. In order to tell it exactly is, I myself also logically, I felt it necessary to go clearly communicated. - In the "Pinocchio", I've played the role suffering from hiccups out "Pinocchio syndrome" If you tell a lie, do you have anything that you and lie "this happens"? Park Shin Hye: There is no habit, it is the type who will come out to face and lie. - Are You lie good? Are You poor? If there is something episodes lie, please tell me. Park Shin Hye: lie I think you're not good. There are still things to say a lie on the phone with "the place where you are back now" to mom to stay at home of friends. And over the engine while saying that "because arrive in five minutes" to mom on the phone, and in abandon stepped on the accelerator, in a hurry I go back (laughs) mom I'm worried about disease. ...... Still feel like a having to worry about a child playing with riverbanks. So far though came without accident in slow return home, or to so worried why, I come to the phone to become a 21:00 to 22:00. You tired honest (laughs)

"When I noticed the feelings of each other in love, men to very important women"

CCDkE1AWgAAfN0i.jpg

- During shooting, but I saw a relationship good appearance with Lee Jong-suk's in the news, and that it had been decided to Kokorogakeyo to each other, Do you have to be discussed in the role?

Park Shin Hye: I was or discussed at the time of the rehearsal. It is for such as acting in accordance with the flow line and circumstances. When I noticed the feelings of each other in love, men to very important women. How can beautifully express if it was consulted. - How was the atmosphere of the scene. Please tell me one episode being shot. Park Shin Hye: I'm was very cold during the filming. When you are ahead in the outside, side by side in front of the heater at the actor with each other, the blanket that Lee Jong-suk Mr. got at present, is that it took Dan wearing everyone has become memories. and was being played without hesitation is, because made ​​me a relaxing atmosphere is more senior co-star. I was spent in Drops to seniors from the usual. - "Pinocchio" in "food Pankisu" and painful kiss scene such as, various name scene was attracted attention, it remains the most memory, Do you have any recommendations for "breast Kyun" scene to the audience? Park Shin Hye: This is the first kiss scene. scene that ...... Hold the lips by hand when the snow is falling. That I met confirmed the feelings of each other when, ...... that Futari is close. I am still very memory. - So far, there are a lot of feature films, but Park Shin Hye's tears of scene has impressed every time, Do you have yourself a performance-good at acting like? Park Shin Hye: No of that good at acting. My personality is partly dark side also bright side, more emotional ups and downs is intense. I think this is helping to acting. Pretend width of various emotions in have in my own personality, sometimes painful Sometimes happy so far, and I think it is melted into acting. Tears of scene you may feel the pressure, but I'm a crybaby from usual (laughs) I think it is reflected in the acting. though there is no that I cried, It is I'm not a story of that to the acting of tears. Shoot the teacher of acting to me, I will compensate me well the disadvantages and advantages have when creating the role. Teacher in the presence such as partners, beleaguered when you can trouble is resolved in consultation. Also, I think I better good at remembering the script. Read on, you remember aloud. And remember the script is different from the memorization of study of school. And ...... it because it was familiar with the situation is not. We had to put in my head. NG also I think not many.

"People Acting to be enjoyed are important. Watch even me fall in love with drama"

CCDkE06W4AAf_Dz.jpg

- What that became plus for Park Shin Hye's in this drama, "Pinocchio", that it has felt the growth?

Park Shin Hye: was not that I did for that role that had a particular occupation until now. But this time that the freshman of the profession, and society of reporters, to be able to experience the work that suits your age, I think very happy. I think it is not quite handle the job of journalists in the drama, but I was now able to experience the work of indirectly reporters, and that it is that it can be conveyed to the people of the world, to play very fun I was able. Acting important that you enjoy. it becomes painful if you do not be able to enjoy, also will no longer afford. And I site was nothing for fun from the time you first to the acting. If there is no fun to think myself, it is not transmitted to the audience. The thing to play and enjoy, even people who are watching and I believe that than me fall in love with the drama.

Drama "Pinocchio" CS channel satellite Japan's first broadcast in theater
April 21 (Tuesday) after 11:00 - 1:30 depth (2 episodes continuous) In addition
Cast: Lee Jong-suk Park Shin Hye, Kim Young-, Lee toed Lee Pil-mo
2014 / Korean SBS / all 20 episodes special guest to Park Shin Hye appeared! ". Tashiro Chikayo of hilt satellite theater spring full bloom SP" CS channel satellite in theater April 20 (Monday) after 1:30 to 3:00 More Cast: Tashiro Chikayo, Park Shin Hye, Naoko Takahashi, Millau Mochizuki, Yoon HARUE ■ Related site - satellite theater: Www.Eigeki.Com/special/hanryu_drama_sengen -Park Shin Hye Japan official fan club "Twinkle": Www.Parkshinhye.Jp
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song, Paris35

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 3 weeks ago #121959

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song, Paris35

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 3 weeks ago #122036

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
pretty
Fotor0408232949copy.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, xThaylah

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 2 weeks ago #122091

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Kstyle Interview in Chinese version
Wish we have some another translations of this. Maybe English will do.

e258c25c103853430ba226c09713b07ecb808851.jpg

3e56bc99a9014c08c28d89440e7b02087af4f414.jpg

63fd885494eef01f19ebb924e4fe9925be317dc2.jpg

31bf7f899e510fb37c3dd776dd33c895d0430c99.jpg

ed813e87e950352a2a5b85e95743fbf2b3118b88.jpg

2faed500baa1cd112083d2c1bd12c8fcc2ce2d88.jpg

:heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 2 weeks ago #122630

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Some Rough translations here.
English:

CChfPPxUIAEx_fO.jpg

hope there will be a chinese tranlator here to translate the abov translatons. :bingo:
(my last post above)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.753 seconds