TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Interviews

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #76290

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye in SINA Special Interview Part 2
December 26, 2013
jichan

image_2013-12-27-6.jpg

A: My last stop for my Asia Tour was Thailand. It was Heartstring’s first screening’s 2nd anniversary. When I was singing <The Day We Fall In Love> everyone showed me the slogan and I started crying. I couldn’t sing anymore. Many international fans can only see me through my dramas. They really want to see me in real. So as they heard that I was going to Thailand, they made me a UCC video. The contents of it was that the star was too far away so they can’t see it. They were very happy to see it and they said that “when you are tired, we hope to be your guardian star. If you agree, please look back.” So I looked back and saw everyone holding a to a star light stick. When I saw it, I cried a lot.

Q: Are you planning to hold a fan meet in China?

A: I had one in Shanghai and many fans came. I was really grateful towards them and I had fun. I wanted to have a fan meet in Beijing but due to the lack of preparation, I didn’t have one in Beijing. I hope to have more activities to meet everyone in the future. I also hope that I can have a fan meet in both Beijing and Shanghai.

Q: What are your views/reviews towards the occupation as an actress?

A: At first I find acting really meaningful. Through acting as someone, getting audiences to have a shared feeling and touching their hearts. The ability to affect someone as an actress, I thought acting was something really cool. And it’s still the same for now
Q: Which part of your life was the toughest?

A: My 2nd year in high school to 1st year in university was tougher than the other times. As an adult actress, there were lots of things I had to worry for. It was the phrase of time where I had to make life decisions. I debuted at a young age and I was afraid at how people look at me/sees me as. I was not that confident and I also worried that I wouldn’t be able to act in the future. But I overcame it with acting. Acting with Geun Suk Oppa, Hongki and Yonghwa in YAB, I thought that acting was actually really fun it was just that I wasn’t confident enough in the past. Through YAB, I found my confidence and managed act well again.
Q: What kind of actress do you want to be like?

A: It’s a question thats really hard to answer. I only want to be an actress that’s able to act well, enjoy this occupation and also to touch everyone’s hearts. As I have said in past interviews, act well in a drama/film. For now, I only want to be an actress who can act well

Q: Any characters that you would like to try?

A: When I was young, I acted many feelings/love related dramas. I do not have any dating experiences so I couldn’t act that well. Now I would love to challenge myself to it again (acting in feelings/love themed dramas). Lastly before I get even older, I would like to try out some action films.

source : soompi forum minshin shipper
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, missmoon, Humilis, vertige25, mana ^-^, nahathy.10@gmail.com, narjess89

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #76293

• Maris
ParkShinHye in SINA Special Interview Part I
December 26, 2013
jichan

image_2013-12-27.jpg

Q: Do you find Chinese easy to learn?

A: Because there are different pitches (we call it han yu pin yin) so I find it a little difficult. I haven’t started learning but if there’s a chance, I think I want to learn.

Q: Your impression of Beijing?

A: The buildings are tall and huge, it was fun looking at them. When I was in secondary school/middle school, I went to the Forbidden City to film. The Forbidden City was massive and until now I still can remember it.

Q: Do you have any places that you want to visit in Beijing?

A: I really want to take a look at the Great Wall Of China. I went to a market in the past and I hope to visit there again.
Q: After filming <Heirs>, did you gain anything?

A: I was really happy to be able to act in this film as it is the work of a very famous writer (Kim Eun Sook) and being able to work with famous actor/actress. It was really well liked in the end so I feel really blessed.

Q: Did you feel the passion from the China fans?

A: The moment I reached the airport, many fans were shouting my name. During the awards, they were really welcoming and I really got a shock. I am really thankful.
Q: Did you talk to/discuss with Kim Woo Bin about getting an award in China?

A: We didn’t really discuss about it. Instead I was really glad that we both got an award together.

Q: Are planning to release any albums?

A: I do have a lot my plans in my mind but it is really tough to execute the plans I have. I sang the OST as an actress. It was actually to bring out the character’s feelings with the song/music. If I want to release an album, I have to consider many things.
Q: Any related areas you want to try out?

A: I really want to try acting in a play. And also to continue filming movies. I still have many areas that I want to challenge myself to except acting.

Q: You acted as many different characters. Which is your favourite out of all?

A: I like all of them. My first character in <Stairway to heaven> was memorable, Go Mi Nam and Ye Sung in <Miracle In Cell No 7>. Ye Sung was a little different from my other characters so I liked it a lot .
Q: Are you planning to film any dramas or movies next year?

A: I am currently looking at scripts and I will start filming during spring next year though it’s still not confirmed.

Q: Did you watched any China dramas or movies?

A: No.. I was too busy this year so I got no time to enjoy those cultural lifestyle

Q: Who do you wish to collaborate with right now?

A: Hmm I actually worked with almost all the 20 year old ranged actors. But if there’s a chance I would like to work with Jung Woo Sung sunbaenim

Q: Which is tougher? Kissing scene or crying scene?

A: /laughs/ They are both tough.
Q: What will you do when you are not filming?

A: I love to exercise so I learnt modern dance. I like to watch movies with my friend and ski when its winter.

image_2013-12-27-7.jpg

Q: Any movies that you like and you would like to recommend to everyone?

A: Jeon Do Yeon’s recent movie
Q: How is school for Shin Hye?

A: I still have to attend for another year. I have to write essays, go for lessons. Because I always had to leave school, I dont have friends at the same school year as me. I still have 1 more year before I graduate. I think i will have to film and go to school. For me, I cannot multi task. So when I have lots of school related things/work I will have to film a little lesser and focus on school.

Q: Which subject do you find the most difficult in school?

A: I think I find it really tough to create/write a drama. I can do changes to it well but it’s a pain to create one by myself.
Q: Heard that your mum is the owner of a eating house. Do you help out often ?

A: I don’t but I will go there and eat when I am hungry. If there are customers, I will greet them and tell them to enjoy their meal.

Q: Do you always quarrel with your mum?

A: We quarrel alot over little things. Such as when my mum asks me to wash the clothes, I will argue with her and say “Mum you wash!!” We only argue over little things.
Q: What was your feelings when you got the award as the <Best Supporting Actress>?

A: I was worried because I wondered whether its okay for me to get the award. As there were many good films and sunbaenims who were more passionate than me. I was quite embarrassed because I got the award and also I want to work harder

Q: Are you planning to come China often?

A: I hope to because I want to meet my fans often. I also hope to be able to meet the China fans often

source : forum minshin shipper
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, mana ^-^, narjess89

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #76295

• Maris
Park Shin Hye interview in China
December 26, 2013
jichan

image_2013-12-27-3.jpg

First part is her introducing herself. Her speaking Mandarin is soo cute hahah

PSH: Hello everyone I’m PSH. I’m glad to see everyone.
Qn: What’s your plan for Christmas as it’s nearing?
PSH: Nothing special… It’s so sad… I’ll probably go to the church.
Qn: Inside The Heris, there are so many type of guys. Which one is near to your ideal type?
PSH: Firstly for Tan, he is not a guy that treats you as how he wishes to. But if I were to really choose a guy in reality, of course Tan is good but I personally like Secretary Yoon. He looks like a guy who is warm and is like a family guy. He is like the ideal husband. (annotation above his head says: “I already have a fiancee”) hahahahhaha.
Qn: What’s the most memorable scene throughout filming?
PSH: Actually all the scenes were quite memorable. The scene under the scorching hot Sun near the beach, the one with my sister, at school where I held YD’s hand and the one beside the swimming pool with YD. All the scenes were memorable. [Why no mention of TannyxEunsangie's scenes hahhaha]

image_2013-12-27-5.jpg

Qn: What’s so charming about CES?
PSH: Because ES is a very realistic character, it receives more love from the viewers. Although the environment was like a illusion (meaning it’s like a dream, everything that’s happening for her I guess), but for a character like CES, if not for getting into University, she’ll be worry sick about her life. Together with her mute mom, she faces plenty of problems. Is it because of an 18 y/o girl with this kind of image that she receives love? She wants to cry but yet puts up a strong front. It’s probably cause of this that she receives love.
Qn: Among the characters within FBND, YB and The Heirs, which is more like your personality?
A: It seems like they are all similar. If it’s a situation that I have not met before, something that I can’t feel, it would be hard for me to act it out. Although there were similar experiences, the one similar to would be the character inside YB. Same for FBND…
Q: What type of drama genres would you like to try for your next project?
A: Detective-related stuff. It’s already the 21st century… I would like to try acting in a melodrama too. But as for horror films, I may have to reconsider. I’m scared to watch those scary stuff and dislike them so it seems like horror films are unlikely.
Q: Would you like to go to China?
A: A place called Gui lin(I’m sorry idk the translation for this) appeared in a Korea airline company’s commercial before. It looks like a place where the mountain’s water and the city mixes well. (sorry I’m not really sure how to translate this part ><) It would like to go there.
Q: Have you tried learning Chinese?
A: I am starting to learn it now. I’ve never expected The Heirs to be so well received in China so I would like to try even harder in learning it. I am hoping to interact with more fans earlier.
Q: It seems like you have worked with many handsome guys for almost all your project. Which guy left a deep impression?
A: Firstly I’m very happy. (This feels like a pace that is about to start)???(Idk what she means by this lol) Inside YB, everyone are friends. As for The Heirs, it’s where the age gap is the biggest. Previously I was with friends who were of the same ages. If there’s a chance, I would like to work with more seniors and actors/actresses

image_2013-12-27-4.jpg

(This part she’ll have to answer a X or O)
Q: Do you deem yourself as a goddess?
A: I don’t agree… Because there are many artistes out there that are way prettier. Same goes for the artistes in China. I can’t fit in even if I want to. Oh, not a goddess perhaps but say pretty or cute kind of stuff. (HAHAH SHE’S SO CUTE WHEN SHE SAY YEPPEUDA)
Q: How about among the guys you have work with before? Is there a male god?(opposite of goddess, pardon my English hehe)
A: It seems like there are none for the time being. Everyone are close(with each other) and good looking. It’s difficult to choose only one.
-She asks the interviewer :’If you were me, could you choose?”-
Q: Do you do everything in a serious style?
A: NO~ I do things in a rushing manner and am forgetful. I’m not one who is attentive to stuff. Although I look like I’m loud and talk a lot, in actual fact I’m sometimes very quiet.
Q: Do you like talking selfie?
A: Yes. I like it.
Q: Would you not like to be an actress in your next life again?
A: If it was last time, I would say yes. It was my dream to become one. Now I’ve changed my mind. I would like to try out other stuff.
Q: Are you confidence for the year end drama awards show?
A: No. This year end I would be participating in the show because of The Heirs. But because there are so many competitive seniors, only participating in the show is meaningful itself.
Q: It’s your tenth year this year. Any words to China fans who have been supporting you all along?
A: I’m really thankful for everyone’s love. As YB ends, I’ve been more welcomed. I will continue to work hard to repay everyone in the future. I hope everyone could continue supporting me.

image_2013-12-27-2.jpg

Last part she’s saying how the toy’s arm is so short hahhahha. And lastly, “I’m sorry. I just leaned and everything fell” HAHAH her expression was priceless! She’s really so cute~

Source soompi

my Note: Special thanks to whoever took the effort and time to translate this interview in China. It's a very comprehensive and illuminating one giving an insight to Shinhye's thoughts about her projects, coworkers and personal life too
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Humilis, vertige25, mana ^-^, narjess89

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #76298

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Thank you sis Maris for creating a separate thread for this :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #76304

• Maris
Thanks dear hacci123.........:)
Happy to know you liked it. Isn't it a great interview of hers? I tried to post the video too but am unable to for some reason
I was looking for a thread for interviews only , so I thought to make one where maybe we could all post future interviews too and not just this particular one.
Btw, I have been enjoying your posts too. Take care
:bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143, jdtan

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #76313

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@ sis Maris: I partially translated this video too but my version is cut off. Thanks for the whole posting!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #76348

• Maris
Dear Mandy!
We should have your translation along with the video too. That would be great if you could please put it up . Although I have tried but have been unsuccessful. Isn't Shinhye beautiful in it? I am in awe that you can translate. Daebak! :) ........see this is one of the few words that I know.

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #76378

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
It was really a great interview of our dearest ShinHye. She's so witty.

Thank you again.

Looking forward for more interviews of ShinHye :)

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #76383

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Thank YOU everyone for sharing the translation....

i was wondering what she was doing with the plush toy....it's soooooooooo cute....did they give that to her?

and then when i was watching this i suddenly remembered that one interview clip of LMH that all of a sudden the pictures behind him fell without anyone touching it and then this happening to our poor girl....they shouldn't have put a wobbly table there...ke ke ke...

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #76386

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
Lucky plush toy, it has been on SH's lap, It was held by her the whole time and it was hugged by her hehe
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.146 seconds