Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Interviews

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #76390

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Part 1 SINA INTERVIEW

Part 2 SINA INTERVIEW

Credit: PSH_BaiduBar

My Note: finally was able to put up the video of the interview posted earlier. Even when unable to understand, just watching the way she speaks and smiles accompanied by her expressions is enough to go through the whole video.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, Park-Lee4ever, narjess89

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #76397

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@ sis maris: I actually posted my translation in the other thread. This one is better because it is full length. :)

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #76399

• Maris
I am soooo sorry, Mandy. Had absolutely no idea that it was already here. I did search for suitable headings where I could post it and also to see if it was already there........but I should have looked more. I searched for interviews and few others and all the latest posts to be sure that I was not repeating it. You must have been quick. I feel bad about it. I think I should familiarize myself more around the forum for this not to happen again. I can blame the time constraints a little ......if I have to find excuses. All I can say is:
Thousand apologies.... :(

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #76407

• Mandy
@ sis Maris: Don't worry! I'm not mad! I'm sad that you guys had to wait longer to read the translation. I'm also happy to be able to translate what I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, Maris

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #77028

• Maris

Park Shin-hye Scales Acting Career High with New Series

Started by sChiZoO14

image_2014-01-04.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye enjoyed great success last year with the film "Miracle in Cell No. 7" and the SBS drama "Heirs."

However, while she was no doubt celebrating off-camera as her long career was buffeted by a second wind, she spent a lot of time pouring her eyes out onscreen in her role as a girl from a poor family in the popular TV soap.

Park has shed her fair share of tears in previous TV dramas, but "The Heirs" was particularly tough as her character tried to take care of her deaf mother as well as dealing with the heartache of a love that was never meant to be.

The hectic shooting schedule and the challenges that her role threw at her were helped by the camaraderie she shared with her acting peers like Lee Min-ho, Kim Woo-bin, Kim Ji-won and Park Hyung-sik, she said.

They soon became a close-knit group of friends, often sharing pictures and videos and giving each other advice as their respective characters developed on the show.

At the end of 2013, Park celebrated the 10th anniversary of her acting debut in the SBS drama "Stairway to Heaven." She said she was thrilled at the promising start to the second decade of her career and that she hoped "this dream can have a happy ending."

"I also hope I can dream of new things at the end of it," she added. "Last year really helped build up my confidence, so I think that even if road ahead is tough and I stumble along the way, I'll still be able to smile and lift myself
up."

Chosun Ilbo
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, mana ^-^, hacci143

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #77361

• Maris
Park Shin Hye says she had the best chemistry with Lee Min Ho and talks about hugging Kim Woo Bin

Actress Park Shin Hye appeared on SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' on January 8 and talked about her two male co-stars from the hit drama 'Heirs.'

image_2014-01-08-12.jpg

She was asked, "Among all the male actors you've worked with so far, with whom do you think you had the best chemistry?" Park Shin Hye chose Lee Min Ho from her latest drama 'Heirs,' and the MC pointed out that some people thought the two actors might actually be dating.

When asked how she felt about these rumors, Park Shin Hye replied, "That means we looked that good together on screen, so I feel really good about it."

The show then brought on the video of another co-star Kim Woo Bin hugging Park Shin Hye for fan service at an event. Park Shin Hye lightheartedly said, "Who put that up? Makes me want to take that right down." It turned out that the actor who played Chanyoung's father asked them to enact their characters' love on site because the two had not ended up together in the drama. Park Shin Hye also pointed out to everyone's amusement that Kim Woo Bin slipped a bit right before he hugged her. She said jokingly, "He overflows with charms so that I need to pick them back up and put them back in because they keep spilling out." The MC also showed a collage of Park Shin Hye's past photos as she had acted for about ten years. The two of them pointed out that she had not changed in appearance, but only got taller and wore a lot of uniforms. Credit:allkpop[video] up? Makes me want to take that right down." It turned out that the actor who played Chanyoung's father asked them to enact their characters' love on site because the two had not ended up together in the drama. Park Shin Hye also pointed out to everyone's amusement that Kim Woo Bin slipped a bit right before he hugged her.

She said jokingly, "He overflows with charms so that I need to pick them back up and put them back in because they keep spilling out."

The MC also showed a collage of Park Shin Hye's past photos as she had acted for about ten years. The two of them pointed out that she had not changed in appearance, but only got taller and wore a lot of uniforms.

Credit:allkpop
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, vertige25, mana ^-^, hacci143, Park-Lee4ever

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #77362

• Mandy
I hope Min Ho saw this!!! :)

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #77369

• Maris
Mandy, I am sure with all the publicity their interviews are getting on different forums.......there is no way they are not updated what is being said specially when it's about them. Shinhye's response seems the same as LMH's regarding the dating rumor. This is the first time I heard her say the chemistry with him is the best among all the costars. That's saying a lot because she has had amazing chemistry with all the leads......LW, JGS, JYH, YSY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, Park-Lee4ever

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 months ago #77372

• Mandy
I agree...but Min Ho is the first partner she has won Best Couple with!! I laugh at the people who say they have no chemistry and do not match one another! TAKE THAT FOOLS! LOL!! She looks gorgeous for this photo shoot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, narjess89

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #78961

• Maris
[Rough Trans - Park Shin Hye Hong Kong <ELLE> Interview (Partial]

Qns: In actual fact, what's it like for a dream date? How should dating be?

PSH: During high school, have once thought of wearing school uniform for date but everyone knows me, hence it's not possible..it's the same for now. Longing to walk along beautiful streets hand-in-hand, going here and there looking around, having a meal, watching a movie kind of sweet & warm date.

PSH: Usual style is wearing red and sky blue clothing..mood will be good & fresh. Recent concern for Fashion sense has increased slowly. During Winter, will buy lots of knitted wear! From very light to trimming effect to leather & jackets/coats sizes, I mainly like design/cutting which is simple

Courtesy: Jinjja wintercherub
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, hacci143
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.010 seconds