Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Interviews

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #80070

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Thank you MISSMOON for this old interview. I like the highlighted parts. The whole interview is great.....just picked few which still hold true after 10 years

....you look so sweet for such a strong character! Wouldn't it be difficult for you to handle that role?
"Park: Don't worry. I have many faces. (laugh) This schoolgirl-like face is just one of them!"
( this ability of hers to to have many faces make her a good actress and interesting one to watch.........and so she is never boring)

What's the most precious thing to you?
Park: My family and my best friend. They always stand by me and understand me. And I also value my cell phone because it's so important for me to communicate with other people. I never go anywhere without my cell phone.
( she is people's person up to this day...... Her relationships with her family and friends within the industry and outside still remain strong and steadfast.
We see that importance laid by her in the little to big things that she does for others and in the way she carries them out. A huge reason why everyone who meets her has good to say about her. Another reason for the huge following being amassed by her because the more they know about her the more they love her
.)

I have read most of her interviews but none from when she was that young. It is from these interviews that we get to know of Shinhye in the truest sense because it gives us an idea of what she is really like behind her lovely looks and appearance. This particular one is unique in the sense that it tells us what she was like at that age and what she thought of the fame and her life. It's remarkable that one can still see the same Shinhye in that young girl. Although, a young lady, she still draws people to her in the same way as that loveable girl of yesterday years.

It gives us an insight into her life as a new celebrity. I have to acknowledge the role of her parents, family and friends for making it possible for her to remain as normal as possible and leading a normal life from a teenager to an adult that she is now. But, in the end it is Shinhye herself who weathered all the low and high moments at a time in the life of a person when they can go astray very easily as they pass through the adolescent stage.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, missmoon, moon, hacci143, Chars

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #80482

....So she thinks the dream is saying that I will be a big star who is loved by everybody.(laugh)

true, true.... :luvluv:

thanks miss moon....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 1 month ago #80600

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
The Interview by KNTV...

Screenshot2014-03-01at10.03.25AM.jpg

Mr Google Trans

Drama " inheritance who " starring Park Shin Hye Interview
The broadcasting started in April 2014 by the heirs who " KNTV! Park Shin Hye official interview ! !

I'd like to introduce the character and work .

It is the story of heirs who must not be missing high school teenagers belonging to the wealthy , the trace of the house . In the process they become adults , it is a story that will overcome the adversity surrounding love . I have to play , it is a woman named Cha Unsan you happen to " inherit " the poor pedigree unlike our son of the wealthy . While it has a complex against poverty , mourning , " My life 's a way why " , and tries to live in hard bright, woman lovable by reliably .

Part of the attraction of this work do you think ?

I think because it is a story of high school students , thrill to the first love and freshness that said they had caught the interest . And , handsome flower who is full of personality because I and many other appearances in this drama , Tokimekase the breast of many women , and I think in was loved .

Around the Unsan , there are three men Kim Tan ( Lee Min Ho ) , Choi Yeongdo ( Kim Ubin ) , Yoon Chanyon of ( Kang Minhyoku ) . If selected as the boyfriend actually ?

I am often asked in an interview , but It is a difficult question ( laughs) . Well , Kim Tan will protect you in Itsukushin near the Unsan always is , or would be most . I mean , I'm a Unsan ( laughs) .

Uniforms was the suits . That it did care role in the making ?

Because it is a high school student role , tried to look better young , of course, so loved by Futari Choi Yeongdo and Kim Tan , was also required to be feminine . The other hand , is a reckless Unsan be very reliably , I is also the image that seems strong . I was thinking about various things , but it was good because it was able to approach the image of Unsan nature and you don uniforms .

" Baby skin " shiny is now a hot topic . Mystic skin care ?

Skin care is doing attention to cleansing . And I can keep the state of skin and natural if firmly cleansing . I think shooting is painful in very tight , but in the play , Unsan was a role that is loved by men Futari , and thanks to everyone in the audience gave me support , and he was overcome successfully .

Unsan has a variety of part-time job in the movie , but do you have experience Park Shin Hye 's ?

Because I debuted at the time of the eighth grade , there was no opportunity to work part-time . I wanted to try the experience to work in one , I had a lot of work you want to do , but I regret that I can not be .

Please tell me the lines and memorable scenes .

Serif Choi Yeongdo "I not look so much . Would tremble " and or words of Kim Tan "I , ? Wonder if likes of you " as everyone in the audience has done talking about as the name Zerifu is in storage remains. If mentioned as one of the best scene is the scene to go to the verge of kissing and Kim Tan among the bodega . Scene to go to see my sister in the United States are also remembered .

Those obtained in this work do you what ?

I felt like focus to acting and the power to go pull the drama as the heroine , a growth of as an actor . These , thanks to the breath of the co-star who is fit , there was a leadership of director 's . I was able to learn the importance of a thing called harmony . I think not then in Korea , fans overseas has increased , because it's thanks to this drama .

You may also be interested in these impression of Japanese fans ?

Those who love it here for me with me always different . In very warm , and me to support it properly Rodez which is not visible , it is an impression , such as sunflower like . I am very grateful . I am very happy to hear the story or have People willing to come in on a couple fan meeting , if you attend the event alone , where friends that could be .

Do you have a favorite place in Japan?

I like Okinawa . You want to go in Sapporo , I would like to look at the snow festival .

Is there a role that you would like to try now ?

This time was so high teen romance , next I want to do also love story beautiful and warm mid- 20s . I also interested in action .

Please tell us about your next project .

I want a movie scheduled for release called " Naokoromo-in " to the end of the year . It is going on shooting from the end of February . Department was making a costume of royal Joseon Dynasty is on the stage , I played the role of queen . The 'm was talking about in the article that it came down to queen status rises at once is Unsan was a poor family ( laughs) . Please look forward to the public .

Do you have a message to the Japanese fans .

Everyone is Park Shin Hye who played Unsan role in the " inheritance who " . In this way, I am glad I can be a good opportunity greeting . Because it is broadcast from April at KNTV, everyone , please send your love and a lot of interest . Thanks in advance.

I wish we have Japanese translator.

the source: hot-korea.com/kpop/report.php?id=20140234
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, Chars

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 1 month ago #80830

• Maris
"Hee Chul Is Going" ① Actress Park Shin Hye

Tada~ The first interview of "Hee Chul Is Going" is coming Soon. Park Shin Hye is the star that I am going to meet today. Actually, she and I are personally acquainted. We used to go to the same hair salon, and met there for the first time. But our acquaintance is not the reason I chose her as my first interviewee^^. She was chosen as a first guest of "Hee Chul Is Going" because she is an outstanding actress who showed her amazing performance in SBS drama Heirs, so I am not going to meet my hair salon mate Shin Hye; I am going to meet Eun Sang from Heirs. Let’s start the interview with actress Park Shin Hye. Here we go!

She is so pretty today. It’s very appropriate attire to meet Universe's Big Star. Haha. So I prepared a party room in a skyscraper to get closer to the universe for our interview. This is the first interview of "Hee Chul Is Going," so I want to get energy from my hometown. Hahaha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^, Chars

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 1 month ago #80832

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Super Junior's Kim Hee Chul interviews Park Shin Hye
by Seulki Yu on Mon, Mar 03, 2014

Recently, I read an interesting interview where a K-celebrity interviewed another K-celebrity. The interview’s title was "Hee Chul Is Coming." Kim Hee Chul, a member of Super Junior, became the interviewer of Park Shin Hye, who starred in Heirs, for his first interview. What did Park Shin Hye have to say about herself and Heirs? Find out here.

"So, am I going to be a reporter? It will be interesting. There are many people who I want to meet. I will do it. However, am I going to be typing it up myself? I am good at doing that. Haha."

What if an interview had a new format, not the typical one? If the interviewer was a co-star, maybe the celebrity interviewee would share their mind more?

That is the story of how "Hee Chul Is Coming" was born. Calling himself ‘Universe's Big Star,’ Kim Hee Chul from Super Junior has a shield against criticism even when he says whatever he wants on the harsh variety show Ssul Jun.

Sometimes, he is misunderstood because he is too frank, but he has been consistent for 10 years. He surely says what he wants to say regardless of rank, but also he is a star that has consideration for others. He is the person who is close to many celebrities, from an Idol junior Sulli to senior actor Choi Min Soo. When a star has an interview with other stars, there is no one like Kim Hee Chul to be the perfect interviewer.

"It will be funny. Let’s do it. These days, there are many things that I want to try, and many stars that I want to meet as their fan. Ah, you know me, so you should filter out well what I say during an interview. Only 50% of what I say can be used for news. Of course, that 50% is also strong. Haha.”

Kim Hee Chul of distinct individuality, who is a member of the band that is leading K-pop, Super Junior, and an actor, is going to meet stars.

"Hee Chul Is Going" ① Actress Park Shin Hye

Tada~ The first interview of "Hee Chul Is Going" is coming Soon. Park Shin Hye is the star that I am going to meet today. Actually, she and I are personally acquainted. We used to go to the same hair salon, and met there for the first time. But our acquaintance is not the reason I chose her as my first interviewee^^. She was chosen as a first guest of "Hee Chul Is Going" because she is an outstanding actress who showed her amazing performance in SBS drama Heirs, so I am not going to meet my hair salon mate Shin Hye; I am going to meet Eun Sang from Heirs. Let’s start the interview with actress Park Shin Hye. Here we go!

She is so pretty today. It’s very appropriate attire to meet Universe's Big Star. Haha. So I prepared a party room in a skyscraper to get closer to the universe for our interview. This is the first interview of "Hee Chul Is Going," so I want to get energy from my hometown. Hahaha.

-Kim Hee Chul (Kim): Hi actress Park!

▶Park Shin Hye (Bark): Hello, are you a reporter?

-Kim: Of course. I can type fast. I am not sure how fast I can do it now, but when I was little, I typed 800 syllables a minute.

▶Park: Really?

-Kim: I was always playing games. I must have gotten that high speed from them. Shall we start? Um, how are you these days?

▶Park: After Heirs, I have been happy every day. I went abroad, and I got 3 prizes from SBS Acting Awards 2013 at the end of last year: The Female Excellence Acting Award, 10’s Star Award, and Best Couple Award. Ah! I shot a CF with Geun Suk oppa in China.

-Kim: Geuk Suk? You are close to people who have a similar personality to me. You should have a strong mentality so we can make trouble. Haha.

▶Park: I haven’t made trouble yet. Everything becomes known to people by developed SNS wherever I go. I went to a bowling alley, and during the game it was already known to people that I was there by SNS.

-Kim: Do people take pictures?

▶Park: Not all of them. Wherever I go, what I do is talked about.

-Kim: That must be hard for you. May I let you know how to stop false rumors? This is my way: if someone seems to take my picture and upload it, I will do it faster than them to let my fans know where I am and who is with me.

▶Park: That’s nice. That kind of way.

-Kim: We are losing our point of this conversation. Go back, and talk about a prize. You got many prizes, CF's, and a lot of money, so you are a filial daughter.

▶Park: No way! Am I the only one? You must be one too.

-Kim: I am older than you (I am oppa) but you debuted much faster than me. I made my debut in 2005. You are such a senior in the entertainment field.

▶Park: It was 2003. Don’t say it like that. There was only 2 years between your debut and mine. Be at ease with me. We are not strangers to each other. Haha.

-Kim: Is it? Do you know why I am making irrelevant remarks? Actually, I didn't want to interview you about Heirs. After the drama, you must have been interviewed about Heirs a lot.

▶Park: I like your questions. Actually, I didn't talk about my story that much. Everybody asked me, "How about Young Do? How about Tan?" rather than asking about me or Eun Sang. (Laugh)

-Kim: Then may I ask you a different question? How about Rachel? Is she that pretty?

▶Park: I was going to have a meal with Kim Ji Won (Rachel) but she caught a cold so she is ill in bed.

-Kim: You were about to have a meal with her? You should have told me that kind of news.

▶Park: Come on, why do you act like this again? Rachel really looks like a doll. I can see Kim Tae Hee in her appearance.

-Kim: She does? Does she resemble Kim Tae Hee? But I can’t remember her face well.

▶Park: Have you forgotten a woman’s face?

-Kim: I remember figures well but I forget faces. Ah! I am losing my focus again. Back to Heirs. You used sign language in the drama. Did you learn it for real?

▶Park: I didn't have many scenes where I used it. I practiced with videos of sign language. Kim Mi Kyung, who played Eun Sang’s mother, really practiced it all night long. People who speak by using sign language have a really high speed. Kim Mi Kyung (Eun Sang’s mother) made a great effort to look real.

-Kim: You acted with Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin in Heirs. Who do you want to be your boyfriend? I think you have been asked this kind of question already, so instead, which man is your type between Kang Ha Neul (Lee Hyo Shin) and Kang Min Hyuk (Yoon Chan Young)?

▶Park: I think Chan Young is better. When he played with or teased Bo Na (Krystal), the character was cute. He also took care of what he has to take care of.

-Kim: Who is the one most like me?

▶Park: Hyo Shin. He likes love/hate relationship. Haha. Don’t you like seeing other people fighting each other? By saying "fight, fight"?

-Kim: Um, next question. While you were working on the drama, who did you have more conversations with between Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin?

▶Park: Both of them. Min Ho oppa is accustomed to a good manner. How can I explain? He is manly and has a positive drive, but also has a basic manner for women and humans. He helped people if they carried heavy things. Last time, one of our staff couldn't open a door due to a heavy thing, so he opened the door and waited on her. He wanted nothing, he just did it for the staff.

-Kim: I have done that too, but I kicked a door and ran away because I was shy and embarrassed.

▶Park: That is totally Young Do.

-Kim: I kicked a door before, and the staff member said to me, "Thanks, oppa," so I was shy again, and ran away again. What kind of person is Kim Woo Bin?

▶Park: He is upright. It seems that he is a right-thinking person. Every time I saw him, I thought he had a good upbringing.

-Kim: In the drama field, it seems to be a war of nerves among actors, I think.

▶Park: We didn't. We are of the same age, and are only one or two years apart. Ha Neul, Woo Bin and I are in the middle. On top of us, there was Min Ho oppa. We were on the same wavelength.

-Kim: Wasn't it difficult to act out the scene where you and Rachel slapped each other’s faces?

▶Park: We didn't slap for real. We turned our faces when we swung at each other with our hands.

-Kim: You guys’ acting was fake.

▶Park: We tried to do it with a palm but it didn't work well. I didn't have enough experience to hit someone. And it really seemed to hurt if I hit with my hand for real so I couldn't do it.

-Kim: The drama’s director was a pacifist.

▶Park: Lee Min Ho oppa, who played Tan, was the one who got hit. There was a scene where Tan was slapped across the face, and showed an unyielding front so he couldn't turn his face. There was no way except being slapped for real.

-Kim: Speaking of being slapped, it reminds me of the drama Stairway to Heaven that you starred in. You were slapped a lot in the drama.

▶Park: I was slapped almost thirty times.

-Kim: When you shoot that kind of scene where you get slapped, don’t you hate the director?

▶Park: I haven’t been slapped, even by my mother, so when I am slapped like that, my brain becomes blank.

-Kim: You act well despite the chaos.

▶Park: At that time, the direction in the script was to stare at the step mother after being slapped, glaring at her fiercely. When I was being slapped, I kept a state of attention to read my lines, saying ‘Read the line, read the line’ in my mind.

-Kim: It has been ten years since you debuted as an actress. The same applies to TVXQ.

▶Park: Won’t I get abusive language from TVXQ’s fans?

-Kim: What the hell. You and TVXQ are not rivals.

▶Park: Chang Min from TVXQ’s birthday is the same of mine (February 18). So whenever my birthday comes, his name is on the list of portal sites’ search words. I was born on that day but only his name is on the list (laugh). An actress Kang So Ra was born on the same day in the same year (1990). There are many actresses born in 90. Kang So Ra, Park Bo Young and Go Ah Ra etc.

-Kim: Is Ah Ra twenty-five years old already? She glows a lot. Yes, I am thirty-two years old already.

▶Park: Ah Ra and I are close because we go to the same university (Chung Ang). When she shot Answer Me 1994, we got in touch with each other to say, "I watched your drama well."

-Kim: What do actresses say to each other when they are starring in dramas?

▶Park: We say that your drama is interesting, or other things. We usually talk about shooting sites of dramas. Isn't the site cold? Like that.

-Kim: Women want details. Men are totally different. When Song Joong Ki and I exchange texts, we just send ‘KKK,’ like that. We are ashamed to say what you guys do.

▶Park: Actresses also say, "Hey, my acting is schmoop (Laugh)." But we check and ask each other’s body condition first. "It’s cold. Don’t catch a cold," like that. Cold comes fast to shooting sites. I lived with padding since September while shooting Heirs.

-Kim: There were many schmoop scenes in Heirs. How do you do that kind of acting?

▶Park: I was also ashamed when I read the scripts at first. I had no idea how to act that scene. It was funny at first glance. I laughed a lot because there were many scenes that were too sweet, and my heart fluttered. But it became natural when the time came several times. I felt awkward at first, but it was done naturally later. I got used to it.

-Kim: When I am watching Heirs, I often thought that the girl wasn't the Park Shin Hye who I knew. You were acting and crying. Do tears come out well while you are playing?

▶Park: I have never used eye drops. I am really tense instead. The pressure that I shouldn't make NG is big when there is that kind of scene. I have done that since I was little but I still can’t fix it.

-Kim: Actresses have to pay attention to be pretty even when they are crying.

▶Park: If I do that, I can’t act well, so I cry as usual.

-Kim: But you cry prettily. There are people who I wonder why they cry like that, but you are pretty when you are crying.

▶Park: I am easily moved to tears. I really cry. Sometimes I can’t control my emotion so I cry a lot.

-Kim: However, actors and actresses seem to be scary. They read lines while they are crying.

▶Park: The emotion is in the line. That is Eun Sang’s emotion, not mine. I had lived for four months as Eun Sang so I can’t answer well when I am asked which scene I remember because Eun Sang was me. I lived another person’s life, so I can’t remember well.

-Kim: You and Kim Woo Bin talk to each other in an impolite way. Are you the same age as Woo Bin?

▶Park: Yes. I was born in early of 1990 so I am close to people born in 1989.

-Kim: So Kim Woo Bin and Tae Yeon from Girl’s Generation are the same age. I can hardly imagine it (laugh).

▶Park: Because Tae Yeon looks so young so it can be difficult to imagine.

-Kim: We used to go to the same hair salon when I was a trainee.

▶Park: It was 2003. It was the same hair salon and the same hairdresser. Most of SM’s trainees used to go there.

-Kim: So, we were not in a relationship that became close after saying ‘let’s be friends.’

▶Park: I heard about you a lot from Hong Ki when I starred in a drama with him.

-Kim: He has a good personality. I met him comfortably with alcohol, then we called each other ‘Hyung' (older brother), and 'Dong-sang' (younger sibling).

▶Park: I felt that you and I were close because I heard about you too much. Haha.

-Kim: Yes. You know well what kind of a girl I like.

▶Park: I told you two things: ‘"It’s a waste for her to be with you" or "Oppa, get a life."

-Kim: You said "get a life" eight times out of ten.

▶Park: We hosted SBS Gayo Daejun (end-of-the-year music festival and award ceremony). It was my first time. Yong Hwa's too. You helped me a lot. At that time, oppa didn't talk to me a lot. We met before but you just said to me ‘Ah, yes…’

-Kim: I talk in a polite way to people who I meet while working. Sometimes it becomes fatiguing if there is a personal relationship because I know the people a little bit.

▶Park: When I was active as an MC, I was thankful for Leeteuk from SJ and you. I worked with both, and you guys were so kind and took care of me.

-Kim: My image became better from Shin Hye and Yong Hwa. I did nothing, but Yong Hwa stammered (laugh). At that time, I didn't think that I would host the show well. I thought that I was prettier that Shin Hye on camera (Laugh) because I was good at hosting shows. And then, we met again when I was a public service worker? My personality changed a lot during the time.

▶Park: You became an open minded person, more bright. You used to be haughty before but I can feel that you've become kind and warm.

-Kim: To put it mildly, I was ‘haughty’. I was arrogant (Laugh).

-Kim: You are good at being an MC. Is it difficult for you? Being an MC might be difficult because it is live.

▶Park: I don’t know whether it’s hard or not because I haven't had many experiences with live broadcasting yet. I am trained a little bit from being an MC of some shows that have a concert format. There haven’t been difficult things about it yet. I got a lot of help from many people who have hosted variety shows. Especially Hee Chul oppa, Leeteuk, and Lee Seung Ki who host shows well, so there was no difficult part.

-Kim: You dance sometimes at your fan meetings. Sing a song and dance. What kind of songs do you sing?

▶Park: I usually sing OSTs of dramas. The OST of You’re Beautiful or Heartstrings.

-Kim: I watched those dramas but I don’t know what songs you mean.

▶Park: My voice sounds a little bit different when I act, and sing (Laugh).

-Kim: Then you don’t sing other people’s songs?

▶Park: I sing songs that I've sung, and I sing songs that are popular in other countries where I visit. I sing popular Thai songs in Thailand, Chinese songs in China, Japan and the Philippines. It is the same wherever I visit. Prompters show me the lyrics but I practice a lot in advance. The time is for fans. I am not good at singing it but I try to do better.

-Kim: You haven’t thought of being a singer?

▶Park: No. I stared to act when I was preparing to be a singer.

-Kim: I am shooting We Got Married – Global Edition these days. It will fail if I keep doing what I am doing now.

▶Park: Do you do those things? Pulling out a chair for a woman in a restaurant and taking care of this and that during the meal.

-Kim: Ah, do I have to do those things? I learned a lot from the show. I have lived without any manners. My partner gave me a gift even when the cameras turned off. She has a warm heat but I can’t do those things. While I see what she does for me, I recognize that the way I treat women is wrong.

▶Park: It isn't difficult. When the weather is cold while shooting, you just say, "It’s cold," and give her a hot pack if you have one. If she is wearing a coat, put the hot pack into her pocket.

-Kim: I am the kind of a man who throws a jacket to a women and runs away when the weather is cold because I am so shy. So what kind of a man do you like? For example, there is a man like Si Won from Super Junior. He is always gentle and pulls out a chair for a woman, then he calls a waiter and asks, ‘"What do you want do eat?" When he sends you home, he will ask you, "How was today? Why don’t we do something tomorrow?" And there is another type of man, like me, who doesn't ask you what you are going to eat, and just orders “one Kimchi Jjigae for here. Let’s do this. Let’s eat this." Which man do you prefer?

▶Park: I like the middle of the two men.

-Kim: There is no middle. Si Won, who is a total gentle man? Or a man like me?

▶Park: I like a man who leads me. The reason that most couples fight each other is that men prepare nothing when they meet women, and just ask "What do you want to do today?"

-Kim: But I've heard that I don't show any consideration for women when I say, "Let’s do this and that." Shin Hye likes a tough guy who has charisma.

▶Park: Women like the feeling that they are specially taken care of. The reason they said that you have no consideration might be because you gave the impression that you treated her absentmindedly. If she had felt good when you ask her to do this or that, she would have thought that she was taken care of.

Watch a 400-year old alien hunk fall in love with a beautiful actress in My Love from Another Star.
-Kim: You are called Randy Shin Hye, named after a famous pitcher Randy Johnson in the major league by baseball fans. Will you throw the first ball in the opening game of the pro baseball season if you are asked to?

▶Park: I heard that a new baseball stadium will be built in Gwang Joo. If I am called, I will absolutely go. I am a fan of KIA. I have many worries. KIA’s main players transferred to Han Hwa.

-Kim: You like sports.

▶Park: I watch baseball games, sometimes volleyball games. I prefer playing games to watching them

-Kim: You are totally different than me. I didn't watch the World Cup games. I am not watching the Winter Olympics. My TV is turned off. I usually play games.

▶Park: I use Never Text Intermediary Service or DMB. I watch games when a team that I support seems to win (Laugh). Then it makes me feel good. I enjoy wake boarding and skiing in the summer. Ah, I bought a skateboard. I bought it as my birthday gift to myself. I am stressed out a lot due to work so I get rid of stress by exercising. I enjoy bike-riding, snowboarding and wake boarding in winter or summer. I didn't have a breakthrough. I couldn't stand.

I cried a lot when I was little. Being an actress gave me a hard time but I could tell those things to no one. I was hurt a lot. It became better after I met friends and learned sports dance. I still ride a bike in Han River Park when I feel blue. I hope the warm weather comes earlier so I can exercise outside.

-Kim: You had a tough time when you were little. Who was the one who helped and supported you when you went through that time? Choose one among celebrities.

▶Park: When I was in high school, I had no one because there was a big age gap between me and other cast members. It was not easy to act with other people. Of course, it was difficult for me but at that time, it was really difficult. The age gap was at least 8 years. 12 years was common. I didn’t have a celebrity friend at that time. When I was a high school student, ordinary friends were my energy. After that, the cast who starred in You’re Beautiful with me were a great encouragement to me.

-Kim: You stood your ground among Hong Ki, Geun Suk and Yong Hwa.

▶Park: Yong Hwa was new to the entertainment field and I had known him before because he was active as a child actor. Geun Suk oppa was the same. The mothers of Hong Ki and Geun Suk treated and cared for me well so we became close naturally.

-Kim: You have strong sociability.

▶Park: But characteristically, I can’t be that nice to people I dislike. I don’t see the people no matter how well they treat me. I just say "Ah" or "Yes" because I am uncomfortable with them. I don’t want to cause any harm so I fulfill my duties and say "Ah, yes thank you." However, it only happens once a year.

-Kim: What is your next plan?

▶Park: I am going to shoot the K-film Royal Tailor (tentative) with Han Suk Gyu, Ma Dong Suk, Go Soo and Yoo Yeon Suk, who starred in Answer Me 1994 as Chil Bong.

-Kim: Ah, Dong Suk hyung! I am going to meet him after this interview. We will meet in your parents’ restaurant.

▶Park: Okay, I will set your table (Laugh).

(Source: Naver News)

www.dramafever.com/news/super-juniors-ki...views-park-shin-hye/
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by hacci143.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Mandy, Maris, mana ^-^, KimcheeMe7, YuthfulGrace

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 1 month ago #80833

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Whew! thatwas quite long and hard to edit using phone haha. Same pictures posted before was part of that article. My posts are missing so i prefer not to post it, sorry. Please feel free to post the pics again, if it is still allowed heehee

I'd repost one, forgive me for reposting again heehee

093837999_006_2014-03-03.jpg

I just so love this pic of hers. ♥♥♥

Sorry for the "post" word redundancy hehe
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by hacci143.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, Chars

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 1 month ago #80887

• Maris
PSH cut from Section TV Entertainment News -2014.03.02
By : nevrmind at Soompi

Reporter: You've been doing acting for quite a time, there must be occasions that you wanted to give up acting?

image_2014-03-04.jpg

PSH: I had those moments when I was in high school. I was hurt big, even by a small comment. But I met good friends and due to those friends I managed to hang on.
Reporter: How did your friends help you?
PSH: They didn't care, what ever I do!

image_2014-03-04-2.jpg

PSH: They see me with same view always. Really thank you.

CAP: To my friends: Forever O1A5! Thank you.
Reporter: O1A5?
PSH: It's a group of 6 including myself and we borrowed the idea from the idol group B1A4.
CAP: B1A4 - one blood-type B + 4 blood-type A
PSH: We're one blood-type O + 5 blood-type A. It's a sort of a private gathering.

Reporter: And, for the 11yrs, you played quite diverse roles - is there any character you really want to play?
PSH: I think I can play a bad girl character really well!

image_2014-03-04-3.jpg

ReporteR: Oh really? 1-2-3!
PSH: How dare you think you're Shim Tan?
CAP: Sudden change.

image_2014-03-04-4.jpg

PSH: Like that? (laugh)
Reporter: Oh it really hurts.
CAP: It's her true thought on Shim Jaehoon(reporter) using her acting as an excuse.

PSH: Section TV viewers, be healthy and show me your expectation and interest to me going forward. Thank you.

image_2014-03-04-5.jpg

CAP: We look forward to see another change of you PSH!

Reporter: It was a fun interview with a refreshing & lovely girl PSH.

Credit: nevrmind at soompi
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, Chars

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 1 month ago #80892

• Maris

(vimeo.com/88048994)

V.O: A bright-eyed cute kid to a breathtakingly sexy and sensual woman.
CAP: From a cute kid to a sexy grown-up!

image_2014-03-04-6.jpg

image_2014-03-04-7.jpg

V.O: From her clean and fresh teen-years to her now as a lady
CAP: From her teens to 20s!
V.O: From a boyish charm to a lovely charm.
CAP: From a girl to a lady!

image_2014-03-04-8.jpg

V.O: 11 years ago she attracted public's heart with her pure charm, this time she came back with an intense and provocative charm .
CAP: PSH, a kid actress in 11 years ago, comes with a provocative charm!

Section TV: Sexy & Provocative : PSH's remarkable change

image_2014-03-04-9.jpg

CAP: Q - What's the concept of this photo-shot?
PSH: I'm newly endorsing a leather goods brand. Moving a bit from pureness, I expect to show you a glimpse of my sophisticated side.
CAP(PSH): It's awkward to say that myself...
CAP: Any special pose you prepared?
PSH: Like this?
CAP: I'm no longer a girl.

Credit: nevrmind at soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, mana ^-^, Chars

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 1 month ago #80905

• Maris
By nevrmind at soompi

(vimeo.com/88048994)

image_2014-03-04-10.jpg

PSH: Where's the reporter gone.
Reporter: Park Shinhye! (BGM: BOF theme song)
PSH: What's that?
CAP: Surprised.

image_2014-03-04-11.jpg

Reporter: I'm Shim Tan(?) from Section High School.
CAP: Totally different visual look.

image_2014-03-04-12.jpg

A cut from SBS <the Heirs>. Her sweetheart in the drama, Kim Tan -Lee Minho.

Famous line - 'Despite that, Go forward'.

Reporter: Do I like you?
CAP: Shim Tan-Shim Jaehoon- bears no resemblance to Kim Tan-Lee Minho.
PSH: (Laugh)
CAP: I'm scared. Who're you?

image_2014-03-04-14.jpg

Reporter/CAP: Despite that, Go forward.

image_2014-03-04-13.jpg

PSH: How come you still go well with a school uniform?
Reporter: I'm 31yo.
PSH: Really? You have a baby-face.
CAP: LIE - a baby-face...;;
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 1 month ago #80917

• Maris
PSH cut from Section TV Entertainment News -2014.03.02 continued
By nevrmind at soompi

CAP: Q-How've you been recently?
PSH: Spent a vacation with my family and am also preparing a movie.
Han Sukkyu sunbaenim, Go Soo sunbaenim, and also Yoo Yeonsuk. I'm getting my mind ready for the movie that I'll learn as much as

image_2014-03-04-15.jpg

Reporter/CAP: Recently, you posted on SNS doing a flower arrangement.

image_2014-03-04-16.jpg

PSH: I tend to have an aftereffect finishing a work, so one of the ways to get out of it quickly is to make a new hobby.
Beforehand, I didn't understand why someone gives and takes flowers as a gift.
Reporter: Ah, because you're more beautiful than flowers?

image_2014-03-04-17.jpg

PSH: No way. Flowers wither and I'm not good at managing them.
Reporter: Is there someone you like to give the arranged-flower you made?
PSH: If I choose one from ‘the Heirs’ characters, it'd be someone like Youngdo.
CAP: Youngdo from <the Heirs>

image_2014-03-04-18.jpg

V.O: Different from his prickly words, Youngdo, always and anywhere, showed his life for the love of one woman, PSH
CAP: Different from his prickly words, Youngdo-KWB- the tough guy always looks only at PSH.

image_2014-03-04-19.jpg

PSH: He's like grumbling and seems like not caring but he's caring actually without others knowing it, and a sweet guy.
CAP: PSH's ideal type - one who's caring without others knowing it, and a sweet guy.

image_2014-03-04-20.jpg

CAP: PSH, for the 1st one among Korean actresses, held fan meetings around 6 countries in Asia and confirmed her huge popularity.

image_2014-03-04-21.jpg

PSH: I prepared a song, a game with fans and also danced together.

Credit: nevrmind at Soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, mana ^-^, Chars
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.223 seconds